Post classics

post classics

That's right. I'm crazy.

Why is this page such a meme?

Because it's bad, but hilariously bad, unlike the rest of Devilman which is just plain bad.

It's the smirk at the end that really sells it

It's fucking funny man.

>Devilman
>bad

I've read better written fanfictions. Devilman is easily Naruto levels of bullshits

The insanity of the last volume really salvages it

yeah that part was pretty good but I can't really buy it without proper build-up
Like the idea though

Remember the time Devilman was selling a Mercedes-Benz SLR?

Yes it is a real ad.

That's a huge car or/and small nips

Reminds me of pic related

So the message is pollute the fuck out of the world to please your girlfriend who dies anyway?

Knew about this one, sad it's just one piece, Go Nagai made a point to make a small comic about it on his turn.

No, the message is fuck the enviroment, you are Devilman and one your powers can turn a shitty Ecocar into a goddamn Mercedes-Benz SLR

THE END

Mercedes-Benz SLR is Devilman approved, fuck the ecosystem.

Really edgy.

Post more memes.

>to please your girlfriend
Dude, Miki being the cunt she is wishes Akira was flying over all those Italian cars with a better ride, not driving some hipster shit.

The only reason people say Devilman is good is because it's old.

No, it's because it contains themes packed in only 6 volumes that many manga that followed still takes inspiration to this day.

That's the case with a shit ton of manga though

a lot of it is idolized while it's actually just decent

is right, Devilman is just edgy done badly with no decent characters, a barebone plot and lots of arbitrary shit

I thought the edge gave it a great big campy charm, it always came when you least expected it