Raildex

>you'll never be ripped in half

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_MqvYipkrs
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume6_Chapter3#Part_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_TSCRtRW0
youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon

Moshi moshi. I think Shiage will be the best MC of season 3.

Mugino probably smells of blood and corpses, would not sniff.

What about blood and roses?

youtube.com/watch?v=2_MqvYipkrs

Kamachi needs to make special edition of the novel where there is a line added that describes what Touma sniffed for every time any character interacts with him or is within close vicinity

rip kuribot 2016-2017
you had a great ass

Will Mugino show up in NT18? It's likely if NT18 is "AC with implications Touma's missing"

...Then again, if Touma's missing, I doubt Mugino's crew would be the ones to know or care. Not that Hamazura doesn't care about Touma, but I think Mikoto and the Sisters (and therefore Accelerator) would know Touma's missing long before Hamazura and Mugino

Don't worry she's Rensa 30

>AC
>Touma missing
Oh boy here comes another battle royale.

Did Hamazura and Mugino ever have sex?

It definitely makes sense for the clones/Accelerator and/or Mikoto to be the ones who know Touma's missing initially but that doesn't really mean Mugino and her group can't show up

Let me answer your question with another question:

Would Rikou let Shiage have sex with Mugino?

Has Accelerator used his white wings at all since WWIII?

>can't beat the 3rd in a very weakened state
Why is she the 4th again?

Against Touma in NT10

If she blew herself up she could kill Mikoto.

The level 5 rankings were made for their usefulness to Aleister's plans, not their power.

Mugino would definitely be the bottom bitch if it were ranked by power.

>lower than Misaki

No guess they didnt have sex

For some reason Kamachi made her power have a huge drawback unlike the other level 5s but she still ranks high for pure destructive capabilities

Why isn't Kuroko or that girl that can teleport anything in her field of vision a Level 5 again? They're MUCH more impressive than Mugino.

I forgot about Misaki. You're right.

Yeah. It's very unlikely they've fucked, but Mugino would probably be up for it. I really doubt Rikou will let it happen unless Mugino could bribe her (or convince her to sell her Shiage for the night).

>teleporting stuff into her field of vision
>implying one aoe attack from Mugino doesn't deal with that

>telefragging

>Season 3 never.

>Season 3 soon.

>Level 5s

Why are all of the Level 5s so mentally damaged?

Mugino would need to do a literal meltdown and aim take Mikoto down with her. That's risky against wall climbing and jumping electric spider girl Biribiri.

I don't believe you.

You should.

to take*

Man I cant wait to see this animated

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume6_Chapter3#Part_8

Where's that copypasta about how esper teleportation has its balls nerfed off in Raildex canon?

Also, Kuroko doesn't telefrag, at least not in the sense of "Displace enemy's brain with spikes". It's an absolute personal law she never breaks.

She was molested when she was unconscious by a fat, bald, ugly janitor.

>A Horizon and a Blood Sign chapter in the same day
Based js06, the madman.

Othinus is an irredeemable cunt and there's nothing you can do to make me believe otherwise.

Yeah but she melted his junk off while he was still conscious.

Weren't those gets in the last thread enough for you, user?

>it just keeps happening

No amount of gets or foot stomping by Othinusfags will ever make me see her as anything more than a irredeemable cunt. Ever.

Looks like someone needs hard fisting

It's time for Kakine.

Faster!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_TSCRtRW0

What does Maika look like with her hair down and in normal clothes?

NOICE!

Only Tsuchimikado will ever know

Then she splatters puke allover hell and has to clean it up.

Kamikoto a shit

sounds like the only one stomping their feet here is you

It bothers me Othinus isn't on a redemption path to try to make up for all the horrible things she has done.

Were you not around when saying anything even slightly negative about Othinus would at best get you a flowery paragraph about how you have bad reading comprehension and didn't understand her character or at worst get you called a Mikotofag, even if no one in the thread was talking about Mikoto and the conversation had nothing to do with shipping?

Praise gekota for season 3

>implying it wasn't just bitching about not liking a volume

I don't see why you're mad about that now, it's not happening here.
Unless you're referring to that othinus argument a few threads ago which was totally different.

Disliking NT10 doesn't mean you also don't have genuine problems with Othinus and her character outside that volume. See (who is not me)

Wasnt that like 2 years ago when she was FOTM?

Geez user, way to hold a grudge.

You could say the same thing about Accel and Mugino who didn't try to repent immediately either. Don't try to bring up different levels of damage they've done, redemption is the same regardless.

>all the horrible things she has done.
She did what she had to to get What she wanted, cause she used to be a god. Can you judge "god's" actions with human standards?

Why not? Majins used to be humans after all. Ambitions don't give you a free pass to do whatever you want.

Accelerator and Mugino do repent, immediately. Accelerator never wanted do the experiment in the first place and has done just about everything he can do to show he wants to repent and will continue to do more. Now, if Kamachi chooses to have Accelerator turns his back on that path then I'll take every bit of that back. Mugino showed remorse for Frenda but not much else.

youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A

>mugino thread
Naisu!

why are the most physically attractive raildex girls generally the least popular?

She doesn't puke anymore. Motoharu broke it.

The problem with her going on a redemption path is that she legitimately doesn't give a shit about what she has done and to whom. The only reason she wanted to let herself be killed in NT10 was that she gave up her chance to return to her world and she didn't want Touma to die. She's seen hell and doesn't care about anybody else but the T since he's been through the same hell. I am not saying that is fine, but it is how she is. She's never going to repent.

Pic unrelated.

They're fapbait and they're generally not compelling characters.

Someone that doesn't appear much in an absurdly long series can't be popular. Also I noticed that most authors don't seem to give a lot of personality to girls with better bodies because they think that can just substitute the other.

The exception this is of course, meme girls.

Not always true.

Majins are beings that have surpassed the limits of a what a normal human can do, so they are not longer humans. They can do what they want, if they choose to destroy the world a few times or do nothing, it's ok.

This is going through my brain if Index III isn't announced next month.

Othinus is so CUUUUTEEE

And this is precisely why "b-but Accelerator did bad things too!" argument doesn't work. It's also why I don't like her and think she's irredeemable

You can't cut something in half when it was never together in the first place.

Best imouto claims her rightful throne.

>clones aren't people do what you want to them

define meme girl

Wait until fall, user

>Index III doesnt get announced in Dengeki
>user suicides
>Gets announced in JC Staff twitter days after Dengeki

I'll be frank. I enjoy her character for what it is, but she's a terrible person and not someone I would bet on unless I'm Touma. The only reason she's "okay" with Touma is because of what they experienced together that allowed them to reach some sort of understanding. Other than that, Othinus is still haughty and looks down on humans and all that.

>sociopath

It's not like Accelerator and Mugino particularly care about repenting about things they did to people that aren't the clones and Frenda respectively, it's kind of exclusive to things you learnt to care about at some point. Othinus doesn't have anything like that except Touma.

This

Shitway a shit

Othinus doesn't repent due to her failing to understand the damage she has done because she was a god. That's why her punishment is so much better than killing her or locking her up. Losing the one thing in the world she cares about will have her experience the same pain as those who lost someone precious as a result of her actions. This will allow her to understand the suffering of humans and thus be able to repent.

>Magic god
>not kind
I just don't think you understand, user.

Die

>like a boss, literally

Fuck you.

You have a point about Mugino but most of what Accelerator did to people that weren't the clones falls under a) self defense or b) trying to protect the clones. Pretty sure accidents are in there too.

>Just wait until Fall/Spring!
>Just wait a few more days!
No. The memes will deliver me from living hell or I will die.

Guys, I'm trying my best to hype up the announcement. What else can I do? And what happens to me and the people around me if it doesn't? I can't help but smile

Should I go on?

Didn't this Othinus "argument" get settled already? We get it, you don't like Othinus and people stopped replying last thread because you kept going in circles and moving goalposts.
This is getting more annoying than actual Othinus drones who aren't even in this thread.

>the moment when Touma's character did a self-destructing 360

Touma is not living his life correctly.

It got settled years ago but some autists like to beat the dead horse.