7.9% rise in earnings

Seven-Point-Nine Percent rise in earnings from the tax bill.

youtube.com/watch?v=9t9K5zdQKCY

I think that's a Remington 1100.

And all I have to do is pay higher premiums for healthcare

>And all I have to do is pay higher premiums for healthcare

And work 90 hours a week for three jobs

I think you mean lower.

No, higher with less coverage too.
>wtf I love debt now

But debt is a good thing if it means lowering my taxes.

Government can cut it's spending all it wants, just don't raise our fucking taxes to pay their bills.

But now you'll pay more for healthcare, gas, groceries, etc.

>But now you'll pay more for healthcare, gas, groceries, etc.

Yup. Incoming social safety net cuts are going to really fuck us up the ass real soon. All these alt-right kiddies on here will know just how "great" the free market really is.

it's going to boost my US stocks and dividends

How do you figure you'll pay more for gas and groceries?

Do you think the credit rating will be lowered?
Default perhaps?

Not even the current US congress is retarded enough to let that happen. They will cut spending or else.

>Incoming social safety net cuts are going to really fuck us up the ass real soon. All these alt-right kiddies on here will know just how "great" the free market really is.

We're white, we don't get welfare you fucking moron.

>How do you figure you'll pay more for gas and groceries?

Because you'll be spending all of it on healthcare and your internet packages because net neutrality is gone. We are SO FUCKED!

>we don't get welfare

I'm white, from middle class family. Don't fucking tell me that asshole when we've been fucked over for the last 40 years by Reagagonomics to the point where it's almost impossible for us to get by.

It's funny how stupid ignorant whites like you claim to be "pro-white" but hate millions of poor whites on welfare for rich kikes on wallstreet.

Okay this man is a shill.

Because now the great hoarding begins before the bubble busts. Everything is going to get squeezed for every drop of value it has by the rich

>before the bubble busts
Didn't that need to happen? I know it might be very painful, but most folks are priced out of fucking everything these days.

>Donald Trump on the stock market: 'It's all a big bubble'

hi boogie