Rosie O'Donnel telling US senators that she will give them 2 million dollars each if they vote no on the tax bill

Rosie O'Donnel telling US senators that she will give them 2 million dollars each if they vote no on the tax bill

Isn't this illegal??

twitter.com/Rosie/status/943321322200944641

Not since citizens united

yes.
it's called bribery and is a federal offense.
she's just trying to find dates.

Why doesn't rossie want a tax cut for the middle class?

Wrong, there are limits

Does she even have two million dollars?

How is it illegal?! People and companies bribe our elected officials all the time, they just call them "campaign donations." Our country's government is a fucking joke, and we are headed straight for a fucking revolution.

Aww, you think youre going to get a tax cut, youre cute! The government doesnt give a fuck about you, user!

Same bitch who would bring armed guards with her to pick up her kid from school. Laws don't apply to her.

>Isn't this illegal??

If this is illegal so is lobbying.

I mean, based on every calculator for the tax changes, I do get a tax cut...

>when Louise Mensch is the voice of (near-)reason

>Louise Mensch
>Conservative

>Conservative
>conservative

ha

She's a master troll if you haven't noticed.

um, sweetie, Trump lied

Republicucks were already bribed to vote 'yes' on the bill, they were just paid more.

Enjoy your $60, pleb.

I make 6 figures and am still only looking at something like $2k. Obviously It's nice to get an extra 2 grand, but realistically there isn't anything substantial i can do with that money. literally pocket change.

>Could be using that money to invest
>instead gives it to corrupt politicians

muh trickle trickle

You're crying over money your getting that you didn't get in years past.

Seriously mate. You're joking right?

Wife and I will save close to 4k, cause we actually work and have children. Stay bitter faggot.

The left is so bitter right now.

ben shapiro called her out about this then she told ben shapiro to suck her dick then he said "#MeToo"

>Identity politics
>Sane

Put it up your nose faggot. That’s at least a weekends worth of blow.

Lol you pay attention to rosie.

No, but accepting it would be. I doubt anyone is going to prosecute over a tweet.

That said, it'd be perfectly legal if she gave 1 million and then said if they don't vote yes they stop giving money

She doesn't even have that kind of money

Kys

Its trickery. Like when you buy a car, and they'll say theyre knocking some money off the price, so you think youre this great negotiator, but in reality, you end up paying the same price. They just work it into the financing somehow, or add a loan termination fee, or some shit, at the end of your loan. Trust me, you are not getting a cut, as much as you may think you are. The only pwople who ever benefit are the rich and the poor, the middle class gts fucked. Why do they still tax overtime harder, or a second job?! Who votes to have the government take more of their mo ey when they are trying to get ahead?!

roastie o'donnell wants to lick some jail pussy

>all these non-arguments

specifically to , like i said i make 6 figures (software sales), own a home, am married, and have a kid myself. you must be poor as fuck if you think a few grand is gonna make a difference in your lifestyle. stay cucked you bootlicking faggot. in feel bad for your kids, being raised by an effeminate bitch of a dad who gladly lets his children's future get gutted so that people more fortunate than you get your income redistributed to them.

>Isn't this illegal?
No, that's how the senate works, people give them money and then tell them how to vote.

T. Lying cuck who has destroyed his wife's children's future by making excuses for violent niggers. Btw why do I never hear you LARPing retards actually explain why people getting a tax cut is bad? You always just sperg out and reveal how retarded you are by repeating obamaleaf type arguments which don't address anything. To add to that if you had any principles then you would give the additional money and more back to the government, but that's assuming that you're either not a LARPing retard or that you have principles

I earn 90 to 100k i would be happy with any extra money that will be payer rates and rego.

Very ungrateful mate

You could donate the extra money you get back.
If it won't change your life, use to to change someone else's.

>Isn't this illegal??
WTF. How do you think the world works? Do you think politicians vote the way they do because they are given fairy dust?

>tax breaks
>any extra you make becomes 0 since you cant write off mortgage

but TRUMP and his family are getting yuge tax cuts thats all that matters right boys BASED

Yes, but this is quid pro quo bribery, which is illegal under federal statute. She named a specific dollar amount, and promised it in exchange for a congressional vote. That's just not legal.

JAIL

Just because a crimes happens often, doesn't make them suddenly legal.

it's called "lobbying"

It's basically what lobbyists and corporations do, just stripped of all the bullshit, pretense, and middle men.

No, it's not. It's not the same thing at all. I'm not defending lobbying, btw, but quid pro quo bribery, under federal law, is not the same thing as lobbying elected officials to consider your policy positions. Quid pro quo bribery is outlawed, whereas lobbying isn't.

So, a crime, you mean.

Lobbying is banned in the USA until the year 2021, so its called bribery.

She is against the tax cuts because the new tax plan actually taxes the profits made on wallstreet bonds and stocks. when the tax bill passed and the loopholes close she stood to have to pay 10's of millions in taxes.
she can no longer donate the portion of profits to the Clinton foundation for favors and then use it as a tax write off to not pay her fair share.
you see all the supper rich investors against this tax plan.

Ask yourself why?

I get 10 dollars, the rich person gets 100 dollars. So fuck everyone getting 10 dollars because someone who is rich and paid way more taxes than the regular person, gets 100 dollars and has more benefit. NO FUCKING SHIT

And then this happened

>(((Mensch)))
>(((Conservative)))

$60 a paycheck is still $60 that's going to me and not some lazy nigger. Get fucked faggot.

Isn't bribing representatives legal in the USA? hell you even gave it the fancy name of "lobbying" to avoid suspicion? isn't she doing the same?

I haven’t. Redpill me on her.

I will genuinely laugh my ass off if it was me that was retarded this whole time and not her.

Whats the difference between lobbying and bribery?

That's cool, I also work for Nintendo

No faggot, it’s not. It’s called “campaign donations”. Look at the shit ton of money Verizon bribed senators for net neutrality. Her money is pisswater in comparison.

but.... net neutrality wasnt decided by senators

>t. Brainwashed Liberal Brainlet who hasn't done a single tax calculation