Well who would win?

well who would win?

The rest of the world

India have larger numbers of soldiers and equipment so unless Pakistan manage to get help from Iran or turkey its unlikely that it can win

giv me your bithc nippel

Pakistan can't invade India since they'll slip on the shit

loooooooooool good one

pakistan has nukes

Someone should shoop that pic to show the Indian guy with his pants around his ankles n shitting.

>implying Iran would stand along Pakistan

so does India!!!!!

>loooooooooool good one

have a reddit friendly pepe

we aren't nazis here! :-)

Iran help they become independence in first place

>we aren't nazis here! :-)
fuck off ABU

mutual annihilation would be awesome

what in the fuck does that even mean

Why are the indians white?

probably China

India would beat Pakistan pretty easily in the field at this point and the Pakis would start slinging nukes causing India to retaliate in kind. The ultimate winner is

IRAN support pakis in their war of independence

I want to say india,but pakistan will probably start vacuuming all the jihadis it can find and make it one of those conflicts.it all depends on which side gets better aid and (((funding)))

Who cares

Stalemate. Pakis can't win cause they have to occupy millions of people and a lot of guerilla friendly land. Indians can't hope to bring down pakistan without ruining themselves in the process.

This.

But obviously India. They are richer, and have a numbers Advantage. India will use this as a chance to expunge their bottom of society trash to fix India for the better as well.

In fact, I think India want a war with Pakistan to happen. Because if it does, they fix can kill two birds with one stone. The only problem is starting it. And they obviously can't do that, because then they'd lose the support of the world in said war.

I hope Pakistan nukes UP and Bihar.

In retaliation we will nuke entire Pakistan.
At the same time we will get rid of UP and Bihar.

Literally two birds with one stone.

Pakistan might win because they'll receive support from their greatest ally (the chinks) and other muslim nations.

But then again,history proved that pakistan will lose although they received support from the U.S

because this was an Israeli/Palestine meme before some streetshitter stole it

Considering India has handily won every war they ever fought and actually is something of a world power with the ability to project force, gotta give it to the wagon wheel

> Israeli/Palestine
>white
choose one MUTT

look in the comments of pretty much every article about the region and you'll see Indians chomping at the bit to fight a war with pakistan. they want it bad.

haaha

fpbp

>posts photoshopped jew propaganda

Why would they nuke the lamest regions?
They would aim for Delhi, but would miss and destroy Karachi - blame India, then invade with kitchen knives.

generic but true and real answer

I often forget both India and Pakistan exist. But then I get a strange incoherent phone call from a foreign number claiming to be Microsoft, and then I remember again.

I think that India would beat them, they would loose a lot of men in the process but that is irrelevant in their situation their population pool is just so large, also the outnumber the Pak forces in many key areas other that just infantry, like airforce, tanks, navy etc.

Airforce is a big deal since they can make or break a war, and India have more aircraft, more airbases (Upwards of 50, Pak is about 17) and more ground between each airbase as their depth of land goes far deeper, thus eliminating the risk of rocket attacks and sorties on these bases allowing for constant air support, meanwhile the Pak forces have almost all airbases well within reach of Indian missiles and sorties.

Terrain, Thar desert would remove most pushes in the lower central region of the border, and the Kashmir mountains in the north would remove almost all viability of major assaults. The wetlands to the south of the border, below the desert, are fairly rough and would not be really viable without heavy losses. This just leaves the Punjab region for the main assault, which is flat, wide open and dry meaning tanks are now in equation along with air support leaving India at a major advantage. (about 3500 tanks for India /w 1300 of them being T-90's, and for Pak numbers about 2500 mainly made up of Type 69's, Basically a T-54 Chinese knock off, which are very poor.)

All in all, if the Indians committed assaults at all fronts, even in the Kashmir mountains to an extent (This would force Pak to maintain heavy defenses at Islamabad, tying up needed forces), Pak defenses would eventually crumble no matter what. You also have the possibilities of Indian Naval incursions on the south coast and air assaults once AA systems in Pakistan have been whittled down.

This is of course assuming that both countries are alone in the war and have no outside support, and no nukes, although I believe India would win that to due to sheer population and size of the county, although it would be Pyrrhic at best.

I dream of raping every Porki women and girl. You fucking Pork head, goat fucking mudslime shitters.
Fuck your entire mud country to shreds.

pakistanis are agressive, have clan mentality against foreigners, willing to die for their country

indians are divided, weak in physical shape, value their money more than anything, also 15% of population is muslims

but india has better weapons, sources and economy

if pakistan gets aid from ally china they could beat india

>raping
Expected

Everyone else. In a perfect world they'll nuke each other and the world will be better off for it.

With a bit of luck they'll take some of their neighbors out too.

Even with direct American support they lost everytime. And we have killed more mudslimes in India than jihadis have killed in Porkistan.
And you don't know the superiority of Gorkha, Rajput and Sikh regiment. Chinks are just scared to get into direct military conflict because their trade with India outshines every other Asian country. And Chinks are pussies themselves, check Doklam conflict and how they pussied out.

> what in the fuck does that even mean

I think it's trying to say that Iran helped Pakistan become independant from India...

Iran is an Indian ally, even the Afghans are on verge of a war with Porkistan because of their cuckloadery to the jihadis.

Damn it, I was gonna write that!

Good. Nuke Delhi.

holy fuck, can you imagine India after nukes drop?

Yeah people will be shitting in the stree...wait

india would be no different from today desu

They will be shitting in craters

indians can survive and even thrive without even the most basic municipal infastructure. in a long drawn out war they will emerge victorious

>Implying Pakistanis can't survive without basic needs

get the fuck out of here with your thought out nuanced answer

Honestly that would be a good way to curb overpopulation.
Also as much as indians are a bunch of ugly cringey street shitters they are nowhere near as hateful and belligerent as pakis.

If war went nuclear, Paki pajeets would be totally destroyed by Indi pajeets.
If war stayed conventional, it would be a draw at the end, because China would immediately intervene to help Paki pajeets.

Pakistan is guaranteed by China, it's difficult to know how it would turn anyway considering how explosive the region is between Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israƫl, Russia, China and of course the americans but I doubt this will either go as far as a full blown war.

India will have more living people after all the the nukes go off
So if you call that winning I guess

I agree, a full blown war between equally major players nowadays will be extremely rare, and far to hard to predict the outcome since tech has advanced so much since the last one.

Humanity

China will not get itself involved.
Jesus. China is literally backing half of the companies in India. Xiaomi, One plus and oppo 's number 1 market is India. China will be shooting itself. China might discretely supply weapons and intel to Pakistan. But that's about it.

whoever has the most poop to fling