DRAGON BALL SUPER

>"Meanwhile, U1/12/5/8 all clock in at over 7. The Tournament of Power is really just an excuse to wipe out all the crappy universes."
>"So the winning universe is spared as a reward. Omni-King often said there were too many universes, so Goku's idea just gave him an excuse."

>thanks to Goku, Universe 7 will survive to Zeno's rave

APOLOGIZE

Toei Goku is still a shit

I am sorry I ever doubted him.

Can Zeno-chan create new universes?

ATTENTION POWERLEVELFAGS
The quality of universes has nothing to do with powerlevel. What grand priest meant is that universes with high quality of ningens are very advanced civilisation. Since beerus is a lazy fuck who sleeps there is a lot of cancer in his universe like evil.
Imagine a board having shit mods. The quality of the board drops. Thats it.

Toei Goku isn't canon so who cares

Rikeeru the Fox the best GoD.

I never had a doubt
BASED GOKU

Thanks Goku you're boredom and thirst for battle saved your universe

So are universes 1, 12, 5, and 8 just not going to join the tournament, they have to join but they don't have to worry about getting erased, or they can join if they want but don't have to but either way they won't be erased?

power creep is bullshit

Recolor his hair red and his pants and he looks like crono

GOKU SAVED (a) UNIVERSE BITCHES

real thread

>average matters
A universe only need a few strong fighters to win this tournament, it makes no difference if U7 is has the lowest or the highest average

>ningens are very advanced civilisation
I get your point but they never explicitly state this about "advanced civilization"

Without a Tournament Trunks U7 will be suddenly erased

if not in his lifetime him and Mai's decedents will be erased alongside all the U7 Kais and GoDs

F Trunks life is suffering

if they join and win then that means the other universes not stated automatically get blown the fuck up. thats stupid. That means theyre joining to genocide universes basically

Also Beerus has destroyed a lot of advanced civilizations just because they had shit food.

This all started because the 2 Zenos were talking to each other and together they decided there are too many universes. If Goku didn't bring Future Zeno to the present, this never would have happened, as proven by Trunks timeline where the Universe is still around

It's still Goku's fault.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Goku. You're a beautiful man incapable of wrongdoing.

Zamasu did nothing wrong. He would save his universe.

Winner also gets super dragon balls.

>Universe 1/12/5/8 wins the tournament
>none universe of the worst universes are spared and Zeno destroy them

I dont get it

why are you guys making goku sound like the good guy?

To think I was once proud of our U7.

>Alright, so...Universe 1, 12, 5, and 8 are exempt from the Tournament of Power, because the average quality of mortals in them is so high...

>The average "quality" of planets with mortals in each universe is rated. U9 is the worst with a score of 1.86, and U7 second worst with 3.18

>Meanwhile, U1/12/5/8 all clock in at over 7. The Tournament of Power is really just an excuse to wipe out all the crappy universes.

>So the winning universe is spared as a reward. Omni-King often said there were too many universes, so Goku's idea just gave him an excuse.

>All of the gods in the losing universes will be destroyed along with the mortals. Only the angels will be spared. Good for Whis and Vados.

>They don't really specify what level they're ranking universes on, but there's nothing said about strength. Probably just overal "quality".

>Beerus is mad at Kaioshin for insisting on having mortals improve their planets through their own efforts. That's why U7's score is so low!

>Kaioshin in turn blames Beerus for sleeping all the time.

>Oh, and the universe who loses this current Omni-Present Match won't be destroyed, since it's not part of the tournament proper.

Your kaioshin and god of destruction doing shitty jobs

ONLY FAGGOTS EVER THOUGHT UNIVERSE 7 WAS STRONGER THAN UNIVERSE 6

UNIVERSE 6 HAS:

>Metalmen and Yellow Bears who can tank the saiyan monkeys attacks
>A Frieza stronger than Frieza who is also a cheating jew who uses poison
>A planet full of saiyans stronger than regular saiyans, and they just discovered the SSJ
>HITTO
>Vados

Champa is the most based God of Destruction and deserves to live.

Except he fucking stated it was based on power

I hate powerlevels but you know that is wrong

Beerus and shin blaim each other for not doing their jobs. With shin saying beerus didnt wait for other planets to advance and that he was always sleeping.

It's to make number good for tournament
You need 2,4,8 or 16 participants for tournament.
12-4=8

Zen-oh would've eventually gotten around to destroying universe 7. Gods who have been around for thousands of years can take their time on doing things. Goku really just gave their universe an out.

Oh look Goku got lucky again. It would be a shame for him ever to have consequences for his actions

We all have to thank Broly for wiping out that Galaxy.

Why is he so sexy?

real question C17 still gonna be smug right?

>Except he fucking stated it was based on power
No he didnt.

>This all started because the 2 Zenos were talking to each other and together they decided there are too many universes.

No
>"Omni-King often said there were too many universes"
That's probably the reason why Zeno deleted 6 universes in the past, he just wanted to do the same now

What if the good universes just get seeded like other tournaments who can't fill out those numbers, and they just get an instant pass to the second round?

You tell me.

I hope he lives somehow, even if he just moves to U6

Keep best kitty alive

Well, Hitto could defeat literally everyone but Beerus on U7, or course U6 is stronger.

>What grand priest meant is that universes with high quality of ningens are very advanced civilisation.
If this is true, then
>U12 were the first to discover time travel
so we already knew they have advanced civilizaitions.

Goku, you idiot smfh

Beerus was mad the Kai's didn't help advance the mortals. The rating is based on power and quality.

setting up for goku wishing them all back. lmao. I swear one of the angels is going to get one shot by goku by the end of this. I hope its whis.

He just nonchalantly laughed at the thought of his universe ceasing to exist

LAZY INCOMPETENT CAT
Someone needs to appoint new GoD for u7

>tfw your universe gets destroyed but thats ok because now you don't have to go to work

Not in the manga.
Goku> Hit

The sub I watched he said "Zeno has ranked the universes based on their average power"

Because dumb fucks like you are portraying him as a villain

>Zenos love the tournament so fucking much that they let Goku restore the 18 universe situation.

How will this NOT happen?

>yfw the average would be a lot higher if Beerus didn't order the extermination of the saiyans for giving him a shit pillow

Goku also tied with Hit a couple months ago.

but toriyama statet himself in a inteview that goku is not a good guy

>Zeno-sama is moved after seeing shitty universes can put such a fight

inb4: Zeno will realize all the universes have their value and won't hakai anyone.

I rather doubt he thought his planet and lineage would exist forever, we certainly don't think so of our own planet for example

>Beerus was mad the Kai's didn't help advance the mortals
With their civilisation. Zeno also blamed beerus for sleeping so much and not doing his job. Thus people like frieza and the sayians could conquer planets and enslave them.

accept my apology goku-san

Hit was getting BTFO by Goku in both anime and manga. He's no match anymore, Goku tied him in the rematch without relying on Kaioken

Post winners

this plot is shit

Where will he get his kush, though?

Agreed Beerus is a piece of shit.

>Saiyan's have unlimited potential
>only ZAMASU smart enough to take advantage of this
Filthy ningens

He'll hakai them but let goku wish them back.

>Metalmen and Yellow Bears who can tank the saiyan monkeys attacks
Universe 7 has Metalmen too, retard. I'm pretty sure they have yellow bears too.

I saw it already, but I don't think I can already assume it is the only explanation. Sure, it makes sense, but I think there could be more to it.
Daishinkan never said anything about advanced civilizations, people are only assuming it means that because of Beerus arguing with Shin, but I also got the impression Daishinkan was talking about powerlevels from what Daishinkan said to U7 and U9 about their universes being of the lowest quality and from the reaction of others in the fanbase I'm not the only one who thought the same thing at first.
An explanation is that Quality takes into account many things, like both powerlevel and advancements. Overall "quality, like Herms said:
>They don't really specify what level they're ranking universes on, but there's nothing said about strength. Probably just overal "quality".

Also, I think it is possible nothing was confirmed because Toei/Toriyama/Toyotaro want it to be left ambiguous for future arcs.
Either way, U1, U5, U8 and U12 won't be participating.
A shame, but I suppose they had to find a way to leave some universes out of it and they did in an quite interesting way.

>YFW Goku strikes a deal with the Zenos to let the people from the destroyed universe to be brought to universe 7.

Well better trust herms twitter or official crunchy roll

that soundtrack
resurrection f(aulconer)

Reminder that Zamasu did nothing wrong.

Also, Gowasu a shit.

All I want is for some Kaioshin to dress down Grand Priest or Zeno before he goes. Either that or a Husband and Wife GoD team / Two-Sentient-Headed GoD (but I'm too late on that)

>Goku restore the 18 universe situation.
Wonder what it would be like? Would life return?

I want to hear him speak.

Angels are literally the master race of all existence.

>listening to toriyama
>ever

stop

Nah, Rou is too magnificent to be the kai not in charge.

>Beerus was mad the Kai's didn't help advance the mortals.
I thought they were only supposed to watch, freaking Zamasu did nothing wrong then

What are the angels up to?

My bet is that the Grand Priest is trying to become the next Zeno and for some reason he has to destroy a few universes to do so.

I assume the Super Dragon Balls would just bring them back to right before they were destroyed.

Frieza conquering planets is just natural selection, the superior more powerful lifeform will always dominate over the weaklings this is a fact of life dumbass.

Fuck, only 8 universes are going to fight. What a disappointment.

>Listening to anything Gowasu says
Elder Kai didn't have any problems interfering with mortal affairs

Gowasu and Zamasu are my two favorite Super Characters. Crazy Kaioshin is my favorite character of this arc. Can't stand Reddit-oh, though.

U1 U5 U8 and U12 not participating pretty much guarantees that this won't be the last arc in Super.

I'm willing to bet that the single strongest fighter in the world is in U1. I'll also bet that U1 is the most advanced universe with 12 being a close second.

why so few universes? There are lots.

>post yfw Goku and the Z-fighters rek all the weak universe's shits.

>F Trunks life is suffering
it always is. Still.

the events in that timeline tend to mirror the present one in ways. so. maybe it will result in a tournament in another way.

Of course. Without Goku , Vegeta , Gohan , The androids etc. Good luck Trunks x2
Better make lots of strong kids with Mai in those extra years you might have

Probably into the same Universe so he can fight them all again without having to set shit up..

laugh but embarassed for ur shit presdent

I don't know about the manga, but in the anime Hit is way stronger than Goku.

Goku would need a power up in the middle of the fight to defeat him.

So basically a classic tournament of 8 participants but each one is a team of 10 fighters?

>universe was already on the chopping block

aaand there you have it , like i told you
GOKU DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!

>A Frieza stronger than Frieza
Nope. Frieza never had to fight in his life and was still strong. He trained for 4 months and became as strong as a super saiyan blue.
Frost fought on the front lines unlike Frieza yet he couldn't beat Goku as a super saiyan without cheating.

A lot of people thinkbof powerlevel because of muh dragon ball and fighting if you would look better into it trough subs or reliable sources like herms you would know its not the case. Also this perfectly fits. U12 for exemple had the first guy who time travelled. U7 for exemples has thr sayaians who conquers planet and enslaves them thus stopping them from advancing. Maybe a reason why beerus wanted to get rid of them in the first place .

Goku just wanted a fight its actually Zeno's whos the asshole who wants to delete everything.

Yeah Golden Freeza would shit all over Frost.