THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT !

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5197675/Hundreds-protest-Sweden-series-gang-rapes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20150413/swedes-least-religious-in-western-world
youtu.be/haw3ROMgP7g
youtu.be/KxTeQLL2p2c
youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
youtu.be/9tQSOlF9ZZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whos to tell them they cant get raped? their body their choice.

if i want to go out with a steak dangling between my legs in a pit of stray dogs, then i shouldnt have to fear for getting my cock bitten off should i? this is swedish mens fault for making migrants feel like thugs.

Taking bets on which country kicks off the global race war. I vote Sweden.

Lol fucking cucks
>stay inside

That beautiful victim blaming
Truly the worst timeline

An actual reason to protest. I haven't seen that in a while. Not that protesting accomplishes anything...

feminism meets islam is the funniest thing happening right now

you are fucked, stupid bitches

>walk in pairs
>double the pussy when you rape
oh you swedish police. you really spoil them somalians

>Women want millions of nigger pakis in the country
>Surprised when nigger pakis do what they do
>Complain and riot against the underfunded, overworked and understaffed police that has seen no benefits of the "enrichment" but has had to cut cut cut in order to subsidise the enrichment these whores all demanded

I agree with the police on this, the police should do nothing, the women deserve to be raped and murdered, they wanted it, let them police their own neighborhoods.. Fucking whores.

This doesnt sound like Swedish women to. What are they actually protesting? The men trying to protect them?

The only way i manage to not feel bad is just pretend all the dumb whores getting raped are feminists that voted to bring them in then it becomes funny

But I heard that they already have a solution of this problem

Somehow the police fail to realize walking in pairs won't do anything against gang rapes.

>reassessed im a strong free I dependent woman I have the right to put myself in situation s leading to violent gangrape by Muslim third worlders!!!!

Women's rights were a mistake

If women aren't returned into the kitchen western civ will die

Rapefugees doing what they do best. It's the same women getting raped who support the mass imigration

If you make wristbands out of bacon will they be more useful?

>If women aren't returned into the kitchen western civ will die
We all know this. Now how to achieve it?

>Women are the problem for getting raped, not the rapists themselves.

What are the chances those women will use white Swedish men as a scapegoat while omitting the reality it was African and middle-eastern Muslims who were the rapists.

I fucking hate white people anyway, i cant wait for them to be extinct

Poland

>When the gang rape just gets bigger

That'll just turn the rape into a murder.

My 5 Euro that White people and ''rasssists'' are going to get the blame of this shit.

It is the most convinient solution

Not going to happen, not without a fight to the end. Otherwise there are plenty of european communities across Latin America. What you gonna do travel there to exterminate them too? I don't think so.

maybe the womyn pussy will be less ravaged. if 10 guys rapes 1 woman, her pussy gets pretty beaten up. if 10 guys rape 2 women, its 5 guys for 1 pussy, which is much better odds. The only real solution is for women to walk in gangs. Then they will get raped 1 or 2 times max, and they can walk it off pretty easily.
The problem is that only women of similar beauty can walk in those gangs, because otherwise everybody would leave the uggo and fuck the pretty.

Or it may be just a grand scheme of uggos to save themselves from rape. Always walk with their prettier friend, who would be thrown to the wolves. then again, unfuckable uggos would maybe want some rape here and there. better than nothing

Enough with your moralities. Kill these mongerals. They obviously don't care about you guys, why should to care about them

REMINDER
thelocal.se/20150413/swedes-least-religious-in-western-world
REPENT SINNERS AND LEARN FROM YOUR FATHERS
GROW STRONG FAMILIES AND CREATE A STRONG NATION

I have never voted left but I'm also affected.
Can't we just put a feministic Judenstern on all liberal women and tell migrants that they can only "approach" them and if they do it with another women they get executed? Would be fine with me.

exactly they made their bed now let them lie in it
close the borders and ignore them

No need for a fight, whites are barely reproducing, every year the white population gets smaller. The only true whites in Latin America are the pockets of inbred Germans that immigrated in the 1800s to Southern Brazil/Argentina. The term "white" in South America is misused anyway, you can be Japanese/Arab/Light skinned black/mestizo and get away with calling yourself white.

Voting Canada if it isn't in Europe in the next 10 years. Canadians being actively replaced by foreigners at a disproportionate rate.

lol they should have filled the proper document

Unironically this. It's already starting in Quebec to some extent.

Smart man

Watch this, it shows how niggas who are caramel coloured can be considered white and check it on the census.

youtu.be/haw3ROMgP7g

Even dirty mestizos/Natives call themselves White in all of Latin America and check it on the census, so then people get the warped view that Latin America is overwhelmingly European when it's still a land full of shit skins

Nah, they're already raping pigs. Wouldn't make a differ.

It won't happen first in Canada, or at least not all of it. The chink hordes are too peaceful and scheming in their invasion.

I don't think Sweden either, the people are too gay, just like here. My guess is a country in eastern europe.

Eastern Europe doesn't have migrant problems like Western Europe does though, so how would they start the fight? Is France at a boiling point? Your country seems like a likely candidate.

Those Swedes have been raped like ten times each for now.

Jews will always get away with it. They bought the Swedish government. Whoever thinks Greater Israel is conspiracy theory is being disingenuous. (((They))) have been destabilizing countries in Middle East and paying European countries to take in (((refugees))) to conquer their land and make Israel greater again for the longest time.

SWEDEN YES! Who could have guessed letting in third world migrants would backfire on you?

>WHEN FEMINISM MEETS ISLAM

>underage girl gets gangraped
>pussy filled with lighter fluid
>lit pussy
>police considering mass suicide
>only white people leave the most immigrant heavy city in sweden to protest
>"we dont know what torture the police is reffering too"

Can we blame the EU for destroying our homogenic societies? Unless we go full retard and remove kebab we wont see any form of assimilation. Research from Norway & Denmark confirm that second gen kebabs are proporationly worse than their parents. No humility i guess.

Wish i wasnt a kid when the femenist decided our future. Atleast we will see Scandinavian terrorist groups in the future. Revenge we will have atleast.

Unfortunately, they will "keep getting away with it" because feminists will make sure to blame men in general, even though I'd bet a paycheck no Swedish man or group of men has ever gang raped a Swedish women in an apartment stairwell or gang raped a woman and dump lighter fluid down her pussy and light her up.

These retarded cunts will just blame "men" because it would be racist to actually call out the ones doing the raping.

Women always fuck things over for themselves. And then, when things inevitably start going to shit, they start blaming the very people who stood against their insanity and who straight-up told them things were going to go to hell as a result, spewing about how, "YOUDINDTDOANYTHINGYOUDISGUSTINGCISGENDEREDWHITEMALEHOWCOULDYOUBLUGOHOFOGPDFPDFFREEEEEEEEE". It's utterly hilarious, especially with how they treat their own men, the ones who were trying to PROTECT them from this shit.

I wonder if anyone got raped during the protests. Now that would be humiliating.

Dont They have Tasers or pepper spray in Sweden? Arm the women with a .22 pistol

Plz be Sweden, I can just drive there.

time to get on the right side of humanity ladies. just say youre tired of it. thats it.

Et tu, Burger?

When a government aids and abets in the harming of its own people, it is now an enemy of its people, and should be dealt with as such.

lol sweden

lmaoing at women right now

No, chaim. The winning play is to send them back to Syria.

Do you think maybe we were all wrong and the migrant crisis is just an attempt by the cryptofascist Merkel to bring traditional values back to Europe and remove women's rights?

Isn't this what feminist want and have been fighting for?

Give us one reason we should give a flying fuck about them. If they want feminism and more refugees, let them get raped by 65 AIDS ridden niggers, that way they can hide in their house and die of disease and starvation after.

>Lets fight
Its clear Sweden is a country full of bigoted racists who incite violence at every opportunity. Only a multicultural society can solve the problem of racist bigoted Swedes.

It aint rape if both are not equally screaming......Fake news

Its not rape its a sexual emergency. Racist Swedes need to be more sensitive to immigrant cultural needs.

It really breaks my heart

I love how they blame all men and thus reinforce their bias,therefore silencing the white men trying to protect them.
youtu.be/KxTeQLL2p2c
They just protest all males,it is actually counterproductive

Absolutely disgusting. It's so sickening it's almost understandable why Islam wants to bury them and their culture under huge rocks.

I find straight up hardcore Islam to be less offensive than that brainwashing garbage.

Yeah that's Brazil though. Pic related from a country that is 10% white

Good chance it will be Britain, we really are full. Whites can't keep moving away from the shitskins and if Brexit locks us in with them, then eventually we will have to draw a line in the sand.

I'm glad to see Sup Forums coming around on Islamic ideology.

FOAD paki cunt

>Islamic theology
>modesty and discipline
youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
>Its dark Allah won't see your degenerate practices.

is there any bigger admission of failure than telling your women if they want to not get raped they should probably just not leave the house

even though that wont fully protect them

whoa hey, I'm not an advocate for mass rape or whatever. I just see that the feminist dystopia is the same as the Islamic one, with the only difference being that the Islamic dystopia adheres to traditions and modesty, making it inherently much more stable than the feminist one which will have constant strife between the genders, races and classes.

Let's not forget that Sweden produced this.

youtu.be/9tQSOlF9ZZM

The internet has really fucked them up. I think they relied on whites slowly becoming a minority and not realising until it was to late.

With the Internet though, I think what you said will unintentionally happen

>not allowed to criticize immigrants
>not allowed to report immigrant crimes stats
>immigrants say fuck jews
>pic related

You are just degenerate goat fuckers but social pressure is to hide it away,and also it is dysgenics paradise,any muslim nigger is just another gift of Allah piss be upon him

Were nearing the breaking point, whites are the only race that actually contribute to the system.

THat would be, truly, 4D chess

>tfw the Danish chief of staff in Nordea (a swedish bank) told officials that Hitler was a source of inspiration

>17 year old raped on a playground
Thats totally not hot at all...i'm so upset my penis is shaking

Calling Germany, you heard it here first.

This shit has been going on for years, since Erkel Merkel told women there to stop dressing so provocatively in response to the rape surge after letting in immigrants. Too bad 90% of svens are cucks. Some russians were on vacation in sweden a couple years ago and a pack of niggers tried shit on their girls. Russians beat the living fuck out of them

>Quebec

>be me this summer visiting my gf's family in Quebec
>everyone is pissed that Haitian trash is coming into the province, being given food and shelter
>they all laugh and nod about my plan to demolish the olympic stadium with refugees in it
>travel from Montreal to gaspe without seeing a single nigger
Truly a beautiful place...hope they can keep the subhumans out

wat is this

Wow. All those protesters are disgusting islamophobes.

Wymyn don't need to learn to walk in pairs, MEN near to learn not to rape.

They don't they say their race. It's blatant and pathetic.

Utterly disgusting.

The real question is, if you're a white guy in your 20s now, you'll probably see a lot of this in the US by the time you're in your 60s, watchu gon do? Islam is already poised to replace Christianity as the most populous religion before 2020.

There's no holding it back. At some point I had to stop believing Jewish conspiracy theories, because the future looks like a worldwide caliphate. If Jews were as strong as they were in the fairytales, they'd do away with moose limbs, like in Palestine.

It could, if I could fucking read it Felix.

Sweden shouldn't have let all those male feminists into the country.

russia and east europe say helooo

Classic Sweden
Though it's weird for their people to speak out against it. Will Sweden's population fight back one of these decades?

They are protesting the police telling them to stay inside. They aren't protesting the rapes.

Fight the 56%user,use your yuro blood it is talking to you,it's a police report.
what Anglo word related to police jargon could vittne ever be?witness.
Now you just search the word you don't understand misstankt and that means suspect,you also find out they even use the word suspekt as a synonym so it could have been even easier.
Then you see the pic and see how nearly all suspects have muzzie names and the witnesses don't.

Taken a look at your own country lately? Talk about the pot calling the kettle a nigger

Jews are the ones bringing them in

Swedish women deserve far worse than rape. Next time achmed needs to let Sven film it for his spank bank tho