Which do you choose?

Which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I choose John Calvin, Jonathan Edwards and Charles Spurgeon

Milton's "Paradise Lost"

Protestantism gets you rich. It does so by helping you become the jew. Catholocism leads to Hispanic enrichment. And the Greeks and Russians are poor as shit.

Orthodoxy is the only choice

>the inferno
>the purgatorio
>the paradiso

kek

Kek. Dostoyevsky. Dante. Osteen. Could have at least thrown them a Milton bruh.

Neither, Mormonism, and I'm genuinely saying this.

missed the neck beard's choice.

I choose illumination

>le strawman
>implying Catholics have had any impactful writers since Chesterton

>Virgin Aryan waifus
>mandated to have as many children as possible
>excommunicates thots
>prepper syndicate mentality
>miscegenation nearly prohibited

Literally everything a Sup Forumsack could ask of.

>Implying anyone from pol has actually read karamazov

out you go

Get out of your feelings, faggot.

Replace the one on the right.

>Idiotic muh aliens tier beliefs
>Magic underwear
>Wasting the prime of your life to pay to live in some shithole
>Sheltered wife likely leaves the faith once she realizes she's more than just a baby machine, cucking you in the process

Wow yeah Mormons have it all figured out

I chose truth

I choose the Tao

This. Mere Christianity is probably one of the best, practical explanations to the basic concepts which inform the Christian faith

>My wife would end up cucking me!

Sounds like a personal problem m8

The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee is also great Christian literature

>Muh aliens
No mention of any aliens, cosmology differs from other Christian sects and is unironically more compatible with modern Science than many other Christian beliefs historically.
>Magic underwear
It's a yamaca for your body, a constant reminder of the covenants you made with God.
>missions
Teaches men and women the necessities to self-sufficiency and are mostly focused in the US.
>wife bound to leave
Statistically unfounded, there're actually a deficiency in males and a surplus of women.

Now get your degenerative hedonistic conceptions out of here and politely rethink your positions and their grander effects.

Did Christians ever follow the Bible?

Joel Olsteen is a shill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Protestantism.

Joel Olstein sucks! There are a ton of better Evangelical Leaders that would be better to follow then him.

the true protestant: names the jew, teaches the bible, knows his stuff

osteen is a clown

>olsteen
>not Goethe's Faust

you didn't try at all, douche-fag

>wife likely leaves
cuck faggot

This

It's uncanny how dedicated Mormon girls are to their beliefs; never felt to be in a more wholesome presence than when I first sat down with a few sister missionaries. It genuinely turned my black pill into a white pill in less than 10 minutes. Tangentially, whenever you meet an exmormon or just an anti-mormon, they simply seem implicity sour that they can't uphold the lord's standard and so then depend on dragging those around them down, literal agents of Satan.

>Protestantism
>Not Kierkegaard
Retard

I'm compelled to join this chirch since I learned too much about the world. I independently arrived at the conclusion - the 10 lost tribes settled in the Americas - the very same thing revealed in the Angel's vision, is it not?

You were never blackpilled faget

Ma nigga Creflo Dollar

I know things that would fuck you up inside. permanently.

Dostoyevsky is a God amongst men when it comes to novelists
His novels are the best way to redpill someone into religion hands down

What even is blackpill?

fear

HE ONLY WANTED THE TRUTH

ehh, I'm converting myself, but the story goes that Lehi brought his family across the Atlantic to the americas to save them from the pillage of Jerusalem of 600 BC, and primarily his two of his 5 or 6 sons dictate the name of the two major groups that occur from their progeny. Lamanites: Native american progenitors, cursed with dark skin by God just like the mark of cain, but lighter. Nephities: Righteous people, extinct group of whites. It also reaffirms that Europeans are in someway linked to Israel and fortells their coming to the Americas, which justifies their anti-miscegenation policy. There was also another group encountered that lived since the expulsion of the tower of Babylon.

Overall I'd entreat you to meet up with some missionaries, they're everywhere and aren't in the least intimidating. They'll usually ask to meet in a library for a halfway point and will begin to educate you from there along with offering you a book of Mormon.

yes that's exactly it. they continued south and ran into ruins from the first semites, where they then built on top of it and produced the aztec civilization.

I had no hope for a good future, and thought the western world was destined for inevitable destruction. But then I was reminded of the Mormons and now I
bear a silver of hope that propels me forward and has nearly cured by crippling depression.

>protestantism
>implying all these advice is worth a shit
I would stick with Dante and Fedor, not some jew, jewing my shekels for his worthless book.

>Goethe's
>on one occasion Goethe described himself as "not anti-Christian, nor un-Christian, but most decidedly non-Christian

I would like to add this book in Orthodoxy side

That would be interesting and would actually verify the book of Mormon if true.

That is what the Aztecs themselves claimed, apparently.

newest editions of this book are crap they censor a lot of observations try to get a post ww2 copy