Why aren't white youths forming gangs and committing crimes like...

Why aren't white youths forming gangs and committing crimes like blacks/sandniggers/islanderniggers/vietniggers/chinkniggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/26/ndrangheta-mafia-mcdonalds-deutsche-bank-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whites are too low T to from gangs

bc where not blacks/sandniggers/islanderniggers/vietniggers/chinkniggers
saged

Aryan Brotherhood
Biker Gangs
Hammerskins
Volksfront
Blood & Honour
etc.

literally all old people

white youths are lazy pieces of shit

We do, or we used to. basically all I did as a teen was roll around with friends looking for fights and accumulating women in the process. It was fun as fuck, except when people got stabbed.

They do, see Alternatively American fraternities exist and they end up killing a kid or committing another crime on the regular if you want an example of degenerate youth behavior

RepublicOfFlorida.com
^^^ Some of their people are in prison for disobeying authorities and commiting crime. Even their leader Jereb went to prison for a short time.

I wonder who could be behind this post

You sure? Your spelling leads me to believe otherwise.

Because it's a social thing. Whites have very high social standards and want to be regarded as socially sound. If they did that then it would be social suicide. There's a reason why an anonymous board is popular but not street gangs.

always up for an evening of ultra-violence with my fellow droogs

Police crack down a lot harder on them labeling them as right wing hate groups, because these gangs are usually the first to fight the replacement of native peoples.

We will be soon. The more openly racist we get, the more we'll stick together. I don't have any friends right now and I realized it's because I've always been angry at their stupidity. I hate most of my friends and I cast myself out from society. Now I'm starting to feel the same way about a lot of my racemixer family. Once we can start being openly racist again you will see us forming groups.

Because society expects me to work.

what a pathetic way of sharing your faggoty gif. pls leave

>brown nips
>white

whites are pussywhipped

We do. But they are called "government" "feds" or "unions". And in difference to ghetto gangs, they actually get their shit done

Fraternities
Non nig Sports teams (hockey, lacrosse, water polo, swimming, tennis, even baseball)
Startups
The police
The SEALs
Green berets
Blackwater
Militias (thousands of them)

Whites do form gangs - you just don't notice because they renamed it "government". The only difference is size and the lack of pathological violence

In group preference for Europeans gets destroyed by indoctrination. That's why Europeans are not as well organized as we should be.

Not even close, what we do is hedonism, not violent crime

what? you're from the uk, a place where whites form gangs and commit crimes.

since when am I from the uk

Because only uncivilised subhumans do such things. If you think those are good you should be shot.

We do. Every young Russian man was in a gang in the 90s. But then again, are you talking about white or mutt youth?

And yeah, I totally respect Niggers and Latinos who go out and take things by force.

Access to and iq for videogames

Because of white privilege. Seriously...
>White privilege is know right from wrong. >White privilege is understanding that you are entitled to nothing.
>White privilege is knowing you are responsible for your own actions.
>White privilege is not having some psuedo-oppression to blame whenever things don't go your way.

long term thinking > short term "thinking"

If you believe that society is against you, and there is no way for you to rise in it via honest trade, violence is the only logical solution unless you are a low T domesticated cuck.

chavs are scum

I'll give you a hint: we are civilized

Where are the T-Birds and Jets? I need in!

Yeah, destroying and stealing shit and killing people I don't even know will surely fix my country. As I said, only incivilised shubumans would support such a stupid thing.

>I don't even know will surely fix my country
It isn't your country, and the country doesn't give a shit about you. Why should you care about it?
>only incivilised shubumans would support such a stupid thing.
Thank God we aren't civilized then.

Because whites generally want to partake into society. They don't feel the need to install parallel structures to said society because they're making bank off their jobs and investments.

That will probably change though if the governments of the west keeps going the way it goes, i.e. bringing in migrants; high taxes; anti-white rethoric

oh, that's right. you're worse.
You're actually the prison colony from the UK.
thug ancestors

>It isn't your country, and the country doesn't give a shit about you.
Do you even know what a country is? Surely not the state or the government. Then again, I can't expect less from russkie shit.

why would the poor care about the country?
He's only thinking about himself.
Don't talk nonsense.

We do have gangz, only we don't act like impoverished niggers and have some style when it comes to being a gangster.

Who gives a damn? There are many who don't want to be a part of your shitty country.

Chavs are our last line of defence against islam

>>we have style

Bikers are some of the nicest people you'll meet, believe it or not.
The skinheads are more depressing than they are particularly criminal.

At that time niggers had style too

There are some greater things in live than the individual. If you can't see this I don't understand what keeps you alive. Just shoot yourself if you consider the best thing you can do in life is scam and kill your own people.

we be styling

Here's an example of a white gang. Does this look appealing?

>implying slavs are white goyim

Because we already have father figures.

yes

this gif is very very cute

why? the biggest factors in criminality are lack of empathy and relative poverty. most whites have money and white people have empathy.

you're speaking giberish, sir.

whats that purple liquid?

because we have a brain

white ppl gangs are a bunch of losers in high school that grow up
black ppl gangs are a bunch of losers in high school that drop out and it becomes their life

Show us your flag already. You are either from some Godless shithole or the United Shitfeast which would explain why you have such an identity crisis. Now, as I said, gently kill yourslef.

Because they would actually be punished and actively monitored by the police.

Wouldn't you want to know :)
I bet the Catalonians think countries are important too, but they want their own country.
They know they can do better than the shit country they;re forced to be a part of.

Lol, spain gdp isn't even top 10.

You can just tell that guys 5 feet nothing from the picture alone

>catalonians want
What do outsiders think that 30% of the Catalan population speak for all catalans? I am fucking tired of reading on Sup Forums how we catalans should be free of spanish opressors just because 5 dudes screeched on TV. What the hell do you think we want? I am spaniard and catalan.

Are spaniards even considered whites?

Your country is so great that a whole bunch of people don't want to be a part of it.
seems you have your poll numbers mixed.

Because white gangs usually turn into racially motivated paramilitary groups hiding out in places where they can't be monitored unlike the dindu

Many white families are just starting their third or fourth generation of "easy living," that began with the Baby Boom Generation or just before for a few wealthy families. These people have been taught to believe that all humans are the same beneath the skin and to say otherwise is an unforgivable hate crime. (Such lies make the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor Scheme possible and provides hundreds of trillions to the Derivatives Market.)

Khazar Jews (the I'm not whtie I'm Jewish kind) and Good Goy Industrialists fund Movies, TV, Live Entertainment, Public Education, etc. to teach white people how to hate being whtie and how to love diversity. This makes sure that poorer whites won't form groups and block the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor Scam from moving all the new slaves around the country. Spread the word.

because they're cucked complaining on Sharia compliant social media and posting in echochamber threads on Sup Forums while the net closes in around them.

>Inbred Celt/Slav hybrids in deep isolated rural south town
>example

Nah

the real question is why are whites so fucking good even at forming gangs?

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/26/ndrangheta-mafia-mcdonalds-deutsche-bank-study
>The 'Ndrangheta mafia from southernItaly made more money last year than Deutsche Bank and McDonald's put together with a turnover of €53bn (£44bn), a study has claimed.

Because whites are more civilized than a pack of grubby greedy dirty apes

As dumb leftist as The Clash was they did have a point.

Black people gotta lot a problems
But they don't mind throwing a brick
White people go to school
Where they teach you how to be thick

remove your memeflag so we can talk about your country then. Never said this country was great, just that everyone exploits the catalan thing because it is easy journalism
>"2 chicks crying on the street, we can clearly see that Franco has returned"
people are turning to seccessionism because we are having bad times

ITT:
People that have never seen West Side Story.

what is antifa for 100, tom

Risk / reward.
White youth are training inna woods.
Why fight over blocks when you can wipe out entire races and start world wars.
It is time for the old world order to die screaming.
We will take our enemy leaders and crusify them then light them on fire.
Just to remind the world who we are.

>Aryan Brotherhood
Prison faggots with league with the Mexican Mob.
>Biker Gangs
A joke since the 80s. Only run meth now for Mexicans.
>Hammerskins
larpers who got inspired by The Wall by Pink Floyd "no joke"
>Volksfront
Literal idiots and trailer trash.
>Blood & Honour
Edgy latchkey kid/broken family idiots.

Let me tell you something. If a white person comes from middle class or better family then at worst they'll end up a wigger, a hippy, or a gutter punk.

If a white person comes from a poor family at worst they'll end up as a juggalo, wigger, or white trash.

Minorities still have tribalism in their blood so they flock to clan chiefs in their area. This means whatever gang controls their area.

Because it's more logical and safe to do it outside your race's country.

The moment blacks/sandniggers/whatever do anything in their own respective countries they get their shit handed to them.

have you been to a prison in the US recently? There are people of all ages in all gangs, trust me.

Monkeys in suitcase

>antifa
>criminals
They're just degenerates and college cucks.
They're not some hardcore mafia/gang that run around and beat/rob people or places.
In fact whenever they do something illegal their lawyers would have already contacted the police in order to protect them during demonstrations.

Soy in their fluoride.

>Porta Potty Ricans and greaseball wops
>white.

Pick zero.

At least the Outsiders were white and they fought whites. Hell it takes place in Oklahoma.

This is fake Aragon did this Catalonia didn't exist

>why aren't individualist forming a collective?

yeah it's fake but not in the way you think. The catalan county (not country) was absorbed by the kingdom of aragon and was never independant it was either in control of the caroliangian empire or aragon through history. Independentists constantly try to change history like that. Ignoring important details.

Anitfa lmao

>What the hell do you think we want?

The three hour lunch break/nap

Hey goys, let's create a criminal brand and associate all of our colleagues with the criminal brand. Very clever.

>"haha you don't work from 14:30 to 16:30 because then you work from 16:30 to motherfucking 4:00 am! that means you are lazy haha. Not like those northern europeans that close at 20:00!"
literally every southern european tourist shithole does the same as us.

Also, selling drugs is work.
If you're gonna spend 12+ hours a day hustling you may aswell just start a legit business.

Do you mean the Barcelona county and Marca Hispanica counties? When "Catalonia" was absorbed in Aragon through marriage the king was named king of Aragon, Barcelona County and Marchio Province. He wasn't named king of a thing that never existed of course

Since your ancestor stole some bread

I'm not an Anglo, though

White fraternities are the last bastion of right wing politics in American youth today. Most of us hate niggers and spics, and some of us can be lead to take the jew pill.

Because that's reprehensible and racist. Grow up and realize that there's only one race, the human race. Racism has held back humanity long enough

yeah. I say "catalonia county" because pseudo-historian independentists shove that on my ears all day.

White people arent allowed to form a white gang bc it would dominate and then all the shitskin gangs would cry "white supremacy"...