Stop paying the censors

STOP USING TWITTER
STOP USING FACEBOOK

Use this thread to share links to apps and websites not controlled by the left.
Why the fuck would you fatten the pocket of left wing censoring Commies?

Are you seriously so cucked to using their sites that you don't care about the purge of right wing speech?

Mass exodus from Twitter and Facebook will hit them where it hurts the most, the wallet.

#TwitterPurge has seen the closure of thousands of accounts.
They have literally become Sharia compliant.

Post ideas, discussions and sites to non-cucked sites and apps.
Spread the message, fight back or fall to your knees and suck that big fat SJW cock, your choice.

>Oh its not that bad, stop exagerating
Britain First are censored, banned, etc, do you think Twitter did that out of nowhere for nothing? They have let them slide all this time and as soon as Trump retweets them they ban them.
They want to ban Trump so bad, you know it and I know it but they are torn between the novelty of having the president on their platform and looking brave banning him which could lead to reforms.

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
Please find better more convenient ways of writing these threads and make them a common thread, we CAN change the internet if we work against these Sharia Zone sites..

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.pm/po/src/26040356/15137837422020.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw the only non-pseudo-anonymous networks I do use are:
>Youtube (don't own an acc, though)
>Steam

I don't even know all the apps I have on my mobile phone, I only use it to call people and occasionally look up the time.
I honestly have no idea how social networks sites are popular outside of third world countries.
Do people still play shit like Farmville?

Come on Sup Forums
You post in the same shitty threads all day that achieve nothing in life.
Use this opportunity to start a fight back ffs.
Or are you too cucked to the social media jew?

This fucking site.
Full of normies.

Enjoy your censored internet dummies.
Post in more divisional dick size comparing shill threads, its really making a difference.

I think a lot of Sup Forums users don't use them anyway.

>Use this thread to share links to apps

If there were alternatives we would use them. Part of the reason for their success is there popularity.

Why don't you start us off with a suggestion?

Gab is supposedly uncucked by the lefties
which is why Google Play store wont host it.
Thank you for being awake ffs its so frustrating that censorship is being rolled out with the likes of #TwitterPurge and Sup Forums seems to be obsessed with youtube ecelebrities instead.

Wouldn't this be giving them what they want? Besides, they all get CIA bucks. They'll be fine. It's better to redpill on them.

>redpill on them
you're an idiot to put it bluntly.
you are not redpilling anybody, you are just joining the queue of people to be censored in due course.
STOP USING THEIR FUCKING SITES!
A mass exodus of users would wake the fucking world up to their Sharia compliant monopoly.
It's all leading to complete internet censorship, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS!!!
>hysteria
go back 5 years and look where we are now with the internet, the lefties think they are winning, they don't realise they are just the useful idiots helping usher in complete internet control by the fucking kikes.

Look at this pic, I saved this a few years ago, it was seen as a joke, a meme, now it is reality.
That should fucking scare you.
You think you are 'red pilling' nobody is hearing you, you are preaching to a shrinking choir on there.

People are pissed and know about it, it's just that there is no real solution at the moment. Nobody has any real suggestion to make.

Hooktube is an example that people here often suggest. People always say use archive as well so as not to contribute clicks. People are well aware of the problems.
The problem for any alternative is the level of users any alternative is going to have. By using any alternative you will be effectively censoring yourself by only accessing limited content.

Lol!
You need good argumentation against this.
Also, what is source of this:
2ch.pm/po/src/26040356/15137837422020.webm

>Guise stop memetics, it will never change anything
Alright schlomo.

I see that side of the argument but at what point during this blatant censorship do people take a pro-active stance?
If millions of users boycotted these sites it would not go unnoticed and the media would have to explain WHY people are boycotting them and this would force the sites to think again.
At the moment people just seem to be allowing the boiled frog scenario and by the time they want to make a stance it would be too late.
The lefties aren't going to protest because to them they think they are getting their own way, they're too dumb to realise what censors us will censor them if they fall out of line with the narratives force spoonfed to them.

They are literally using the meme of the butthurt form to shut people up.
Meme magic is backfiring?

Go tweet you cuck

Another example of predictions coming true and nobody is noticing what is going on

Some people have made GAB as a substitute for Twitter, but what about FB? Is someone here designing a better social platform, and if not, why not?

I've never seen the need for it honestly.
I've never had a facebook nor a twitter account, I get by just fine.
But there is nothing to stop someone creating a new censorship free facebook, base it in America or something, not cucked countries like United Kuckistan, Canaderp, EUSSR or Ausfalia.
The problem is finding someone who wont be lured by bags of shekels.

>Thinks you win battles by abandoning them.
Again, Twitter will be fine. It's all run by CIA. You just aren't informed. "Boycotting" is for normieville. We fight.

>carry on as normal
good one goy

I guess you're not part of the solution then.

Well some of that is fair enough. Lots of people boycott msm, TV and Hollywood because it's poisoning, but lots won't because of acceptable alternatives and because of what it provides. It's like telling people to boycott Amazon because it's too bog. They won't because of its benefits.

Twitter and Facebook have their problems and people are leaving (check the news). Your also preaching to the converted. I wonder what % of Sup Forums users use them. I'm sure a lot of us don't. We are the ones, like you are doing now, who are constantly complaining about them. Free speech and censorship are kinda the hot issues at the moment. Ironically enough it's actually because of these platforms that have given other avenues for different opinions in the first place.
Without these platforms a lot of people would be relying on the msm for their opinions.

I guess what will happen is people will have to be more sophisticated with their arguments. They can't really stop it anyway as people will just reupload it under a different name as they do on YouTube.

I'm on gab and twitter. Gab isn't really useful though, its like our "reservation". You stay on gab, you now live in the echo chamber of other dissidents. Sitting around posting "fucking kikes" and someone replies "yeah fucking kikes" gets stale. I live to troll normies and expose them to reality

Don't say I didn't warn you Sup Forums
Sorry to those who are awake and get it, I tried to start a fight back.
I did my bit.
I'll stop now, I have zero faith in the right, zero.