Explain it to me Sup Forums

drumpf takes first place

reminds me of the last supper
it's prob just nigger 'loominati trash tho

Drumpf fucked all those POC and white women. Guy's a goddamn sexual tyranosaur

looks like a photo op to throw someones weird view into the wild

Big-dicked Trump on the left nails them all first

Its pure kino. Also based off this painting

It's Kanye West, it means absolutely nothing but dumbasses will trip over themselves to try to make it seem profound

fuckin plebs everywhere

Photoshop. Trump has himself confirmed that he actually never sleeps

>Using the word pleb while defending Kanye West
You don't get why this is incredibly embarassing? He represents a culture that is quite literally the pleb uprising against the nobility

Shut up you turbo faggot

But he's literally /ourrapper/

You don't get points for listening to some rapper who is cooler than you, you're still just a loser, but a loser who is throwing out his own culture to appear like less of a loser. kill yourself
No he's not, he's a fucking dumbass

There's more goddamn silicone in that bed than a sand mine.

>but a loser who is throwing out his own culture to appear like less of a loser.
First of all, you don't know my culture moron. What music does a proud white man like yourself listen to?

Yes, Kanye has managed to hurt a lot of feelings with the bullshit he says. Only sensitives care about that shit. He has said some pretty interesting things too. If you put your feelings aside and check out some videos, you'll see.

i wanna fuck plastic tay tay

this is the hottest pic of Taylor I've seen, and it's not even her
I heard she got booty blasted over this though
her tits must be uncomfortably close in resemblance to the ones on the dummies

>You don't get points for listening to some rapper who is cooler than you, you're still just a loser, but a loser who is throwing out his own culture to appear like less of a loser. kill yourself
Yet here you are sucking kanyes dick. Take you own advice you fucking loser

Does that just mean I'm really good at sex if girls like my 5.5?

I don't care about Kanye's music, it's fine, it's still not high art and it's fucking absurd to pretend it is.
You seem confused, i didn't compliment him at all

pusy

I don't think anyone is claiming that. What I did say is he has said some pretty interesting things.

She hadn't trimmed in a bit, there.
>Ywn bury your face in taytays hairy muff

but they fucked up the colors ratio ffs

Every one of these is accurate, minus Jenner and Trump. The only way they could possibly be accurate is if they volunteered to pose for wax doll recreations.

Let that shit sink in for a minute. Yes, that means Tay Tay posed nude for Kanye's people to do an artist rendition of her body.

Your chart is shit. Most women would suffer severe damage to their snatch if fucked by a 10 inch penis.

Kek that chart is triggering dicklets

>based off this painting
>adds a bunch of niggers
Why can't we have nice things?

why does Eminem have tits?

We had a culture before globalist consumerism destroyed it. All that is left is ready made prepackage meaningless degeneracy. Why do you celebrate this?

tell me more good sir

Admitting that our culture fell apart 100-200 years ago is not the same thing as LARPing as an aristocrat you enormous fucking faggot. Go back to sucking illiterate black dude's dicks for social media likes

neck yourself

I'm above average but a 10 inch penis is bullcrap, none of these women have actually fucked a 10inch penis. 99% of men have a penis smaller than 8.3 inches.
Is this chart supposed to irritate, well then he got me. If it's supposed to get facts out, kys

the biggest brands use advertisement involving race mixing whenever they can to sell their products to a whole bunch of people

same with movies, videogames, music, etc.

it's just advertisement

holy fuck
where can i get more

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!! REEEEEE
Kill yourself canacuck

youre free to be as pathetic as you like, but dont cry when people point it out

>He's still going

Implying women even know what their talking about when imaging spatial dimensions. They don't have a clue.

Blacks are ugly even when they are supposedly good looking? Even the out of shape whites there are more human looking.

Who cares? She is gross.

This