prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/943489378462130176
in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN1EE1LL
youtube.com/watch?v=4ke5eSys09g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAMN RACIST TREES!

DIVIDE THE LEFT

THESE 34 LIBERAL SENATORS VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE CORPORATE RATE FALLING TO 25% ON 12/1

DO NOT FORGET TO POINT THIS OUT WHENEVER A LEFTIST CLAIMS CUTTING THE CORPORATE RATE IS A GIVEAWAY TO THE RICH. THEIR OWN SENATORS WERE WILLING TO DO THE SAME.

Where is that little puppy that follows me around? I got your favorite treat

Knew thread.

House Rules Committee clip just ended. Dem rep from Colorado proposed adding several provisions to deal with marijuana business taxation and the deduction of lobbying. Motion failed.

When is Amazon supposed to offer Comcast money to be their exclusive online market carrier?

Kek good op

Anyone agree with Milton Friedman, that social security should be abolished and the people who are already owed money should receive a government bond upon retirement?

skipped through senate chimpout vid... does this bill really provide "federal support for homeschooling for the first time"?

Anyone that associates with any type of sandnigger is to be considered an enemy combatant.

Isn’t this illegal?

Reminder to filter /uOJohoxg/ for the thread

SPRD S&P 500 ETF falling again. Now just about 15 pips above where it closed last night.

#sheknew has massive potential

Noice, spread this around. Leftists are turning on themselves easily, this will be fodder.

Aren’t golf courses supposed to have trees.

It is.

egregiously so, yes.

(((Government)))

do the trees not shield the neighborhood from being bombarded by flying golf balls?

should have been a tree with a maga hat as well, we all know how all these white people in red hats want to secretly lynch all black people and kick out all hispanics and resurrect hitler that isn't orange

Ben's been pretty spicy lately

But I'm sure it's only temporary and he'll be back to manlet mode soon.

she won't be touched
she's gotten away with all her previous bullshit

That's racist

She's mentally unstable. Trump is not making fun of her anymore because he knows she will kill herself.

so, she's gonna get away with it, right?

When is house voting again?

Why is the msm pretending like the house revote is a Trump failure?

Yep

I believe so. I know the driving range in my town has a wall of tall trees to protect buisinesses on the other side.

Expected around noon eastern.

there is my little puppy, forgot your picture there

Ahahahahahaha You lose again commies.

Yeah it does.

yes, i wonder if they realize that reason and want to try for lawsuits, or they're just stupid niggers

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Pretty sure that's bribery so yeah.

Even my retarded Sthenator Wyden was for it. What a twit...

like I was saying about the harmful fed that needs to be audited after defense department

The Fed exists to control the market trends of market and for (((them))) to profit from it. Federal reserve caused the great depression. You're misrepresenting every point.Nixon taking us off gold standard put us under even more monetary economic power loss because it allowed even more derivative debt.

Creating a less abstract market with actual real word positive repercussions by reigning in or ending the Federal Reserve would be pinnacle of MAGA

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/943489378462130176

It's Occupy Wall Street all over again! Surely it will succeed this time.

Truly making America great again.

">Racist trees are barking mad!"

the red box should say #sheknew

>a shalom sandnigger wrote that choking on his own laughter

Liberals are allowed to commit federal crimes. Where have you been?

Bribery, so yes

Yep. And he screeches in his lispy high voice all day yesterday about how this is a tax scam and a handout to big businesses. What a fucking load of shit.

I really like defeated dems. Describes them perfectly

>Trump is not making fun of her anymore because he knows she will kill herself.
he's going to save his spiciest tweet of all time for his final day in office. im sure he's already written it years ago. and yes, it will kill her.

>those trees are there because most people are shit at golf
>mfw balls start going through windows

yes

I've been striking fear into /btg/, boomer talk general

>I want things that aren't mine
>I'm the good guy

Basic Plato course would show how this is immoral and unjust

>You guys didn’t read that anons theory a while back. Apparently the Neanderthals were hunted and eaten, this mixes with the aryan theories quite well. But any way this whole thing is orchestrated by those man eaters. We’ve been locked into a blood war with another (((species))) since prehistory. Note the various genetic anomolies they carry. How they are do dominantly weak when interbred. Note the diseases. It’s quite interesting the theory.
i would like to read that

she can claim satire or that she's mentally unstable, which she clearly is.

AWOO~

Benji's been alright the past week or so. He's coming around.

I hate Benji but he has banter.

How do we encourage more Australian immigration?

it's gonna be hard to claim satire on this one

>I really like defeated dems

Me too.
I bet Dilbertman is creaming his pants right now.

its a plausible theory thats ultimately irrelevant and made to look people critical of jews look loony

THERE it is! Love that Trump

I forced myself to listen to him, only made it about 2 minutes. Muted him and ran outside for good measure

they thought I was you in last thread XD. they are so paranoid. what did you even do to strike fear in them?

What do they mean by this?

much better

Let's be honest, Rosie would kill Shapiro in a boxing match. I suppose he would do some jew jitsu

That's it. It's been fun memeing Trump but this is literal textbook fascism. I mean LOWERING TAXES? I can't even right now. It's time we take to the streets.

How's the market doing

Racist golfers.

Finally passes a good bill after 33 years in the Senate

>I forced myself to listen to him, only made it about 2 minutes. Muted him and ran outside for good measure
I watched the whole debate yesterday. It was something like eight hours. Wyden was by far the most obnoxious senator. It was amazing.

who cares it has little bearing on actual production

I used to be a Trump supporter. The climate change thing was the last straw. You know when an average looking girl surrounds herself with ugly girls, she ends up looking pretty good? That's the effect Trump and Hillary had on me. Hillary was the ugly girl and Trump was the grenade dressed up with pretty embellishments that I really, really wanted to like. I thought he was a great american.
I REALLY wanted to like him. I think I talked myself into it and forced myself to look past all of the things that would make anyone else stop and say "hmmm..."
You could consider me a Republican or a Conservative, because guns are okay, globalism isn't the best ideology, and Reagan was the man, but I also support abortion and gay marriage and don't buy into any religion. I don't think politics should be so black and white. Sure, I lean Republican, but I hold science above all else.
Also, climate change. Fucking climate change. If there's one thing I hate more than Hillary Clinton, It's climate change deniers. And yeah, Trump is anti-science and anti-american by denying climate change. So that was when I decided: Fuck Trump.

They mean that they are fucking retarded.

How does a line of trees actually seperate anything?
Are they planted so close together that it becomes an impenetrable wall?

They're virtue signaling cucks.

NO REFUNDS

So word on the street is that John Kelly is pushing the DACA amnesty.

Stephen Miller needs to threaten to leave the administration and support a primary challenger in 2020 if Trump signs Lankford/Tillis bill or Graham's bill.

Anyone supporting DACA amnesty is a traitor.

I don't know, m8. You can't kill what you can't hit. If he used his vile jew dexterity to avoid her opening salvo uf uncoordinated obese dyke flailing, her heart would probably give out, netting him a TKO.

Some early morning chaos. S&P was up a little under 1% for about 10 minutes. Now it's back down to where it closed yesterday.

They don't know what they mean by the, how the fuck should I?

You can feel the impotent rage in the heart of the author of this piece for Reuters.

in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN1EE1LL

>mobile

Er. Not 1%. 1 point.

TAX CUTS THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ke5eSys09g

>Historically black
>1960s california
wut?

Nah, he would debate her into suicide.

>free market in action
Wow free market BTFO

The frist two are DNC staffers, the Texan is a troll, and the bottom bitch is the sort of paintlicking SPED the DNC staffers are trying to hook.

can he "take it with him"?
SEE AN ECONOMIC MIRACLE NEXT YEAR!

So he’s gay.