>>153930068

White people are always blamed for the crimes of niggers, OP.

Other urls found in this thread:

izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-let-us-have-a-dagger-between-our-teeth-a-bomb-in-our-hands-and-an-infinite-scorn-in-our-hearts-benito-mussolini-255134.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=rzBVnRpNi38
youtube.com/watch?v=MpoGskW_KTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone can sympathize with Italy's struggle to find themselves

Tfw grandad served in fascist italian army then gets to move to little italy after the war and experience littlw to now racism

Italy actually has an excuse because it was invaded so damn many times. You fucks are just letting them in.

DELET THIS

izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-let-us-have-a-dagger-between-our-teeth-a-bomb-in-our-hands-and-an-infinite-scorn-in-our-hearts-benito-mussolini-255134.jpg

Yes, I concur. Adolf was definitely german

>American Education

Italy saved jews you stupid nigger

>when you can't even invade Greece

>Germany can't understand ironic diplomacy

Also you ruined fascism with your meme nazism.

You ruined the entire world with your incompetence like your average nigger
Your entire history was a mistake

They also did all of the fighting

>throwing tantrums
>Germany still can't understand diplomacy

keep going, hans.

ITT

sweet irony

your inferiority complex over Italy's millenary heritage in civilization is so huge that I feel actually sad for (You)

Says the Romanian.
Did you know that the largest group of immigrants in Italy are Romanians and although they are only 3% of the population they commit more than 40% of all the rapes.
You people are worse than niggers

like we did anything at all...

>not a single ethnic Romanian in that picture
Nice try nigger

DIMITRU!
youtube.com/watch?v=rzBVnRpNi38

>not a single ethinc romanian
>posts literal criminal faces

nice try, dimitru.

he was, and you're also. Austria is sovereign country, not nation.
italians were nice during occupation, my grandpa when deserted secomd time from partisams wpuld eat with italian soldiers in their cafeteria, he remained friend with some of them. They visited eachother very often. Germans were machines that blindly listened orders, that's why germans were better soldiers but italians wete better humans.

Still none of them is ethnically Romanian

This, you spaghetti niggers weren't competent enough to earn any blame

why would italians fight for Mussolini amd invade country like greece? What would they gained from it besides stroking il Duce's massive ego?

i'm not the same user, no offence,but the majority of the romanians that come here are criminals and ruined the reputation of romania and romanians,at the expence of the good romanians that care.

Your Inferiority complex is actually pretty sad.
Italians have shaped the world with their culture.
The greatest scientists and artists are ALL Italian.
What the fuck did you do? Impale people? If it wasn't for Bram Stoker no one would even know who you are .
Also you're welcome for educating you and giving you Latin , you fucking monkey. I can't wait 'till we start lynching Romanians in my country.

>Your Inferiority complex is actually pretty sad.
>Italians have shaped the world with their culture.
>The greatest scientists and artists are ALL Italian.
>What the fuck did you do? Impale people? If it wasn't for Bram Stoker no one would even know who you are .
>Also you're welcome for educating you and giving you Latin , you fucking monkey. I can't wait 'till we start lynching Romanians in my country.

>BWAAAH BWAAAAH nobody blame Italy they did baddy bad bad too bwaaa bwaaa

disgusting cuck mentality

They can even be racist, it`s amazing.

And still having a way lower crime rate than your country, nigger

Dude joking aside, the average Romanian here is scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=MpoGskW_KTY

nice, i was trying to be nice and you call me a nigger.
that's because all your criminals are here.

Lol, then by your logic since only Romanians commit crimes in Italy, crime rate should be higher here than there, brainlet.
Southern Italy is more dangerous than the worst gypsy neighborhood here

of course, there's a shitton of romanians here.

You don`t even know how the average romanian looks, all you see is the gipsy rabble that never integrates.
Also sick and tired of romanians picking pointless fights like the one who started the shitposting.

Guys, Romanian criminals come here because you ave a pitiless justice system.
And that is a good think.

your government is doing the same thing as Tunisia,they send here scum people so they do'nt have to deal with them.

Good, that's a very good thing that gypsies and other criminals leave Romania and go to the West, you will soon be colonized by North Africans anyway so adding gypsies to the list just makes it better, doesn't it?

>nobody blames Italy
*clears throat* AĦEM

The gispsies infested you because your laws are tame, you need some draconic laws to keep the shits in line. In Romania you go to prison if you steal an egg, meanwhile in italy things are more lax.

I prefer 10 niggers to 1 of your subhuman kind, not even kidding.

No you don`t, because the niggers beat italians like beating a whore, while you can only pick fight with isolated gipsies and them claim they were romanians.

It's clean coal.

I'm more than happy to send you our criminal niggers.

That's actually great to prefer them other than fella Europeans, it is a bigger step to diversity!

I was saying that this stuff is good for your country.
We had a real problem with communists and post communists that fucked up our laws.
And many of the are judges that help criminals, that is really embarassing.

>What would they gained from it besides stroking il Duce's massive ego?
"The original Axis plan was to use Greece as a springboard to invade Egypt and continue to the Iraq oil fields."

They are begining to do that in Romania too, that`s why we have all those protests lately.
I fear the worst since this is always followed by the imigration of non-europeans(gipsies are not europeans neither romanians).

Ive heard the same from ex communist countries like czechia ukraine and the baltic states about germany ,the germans were highly ordered and were punished for rapes and plunder of civilians ,while russians raped even communist civilians killed partisans that fought against the germans and were often described as dumb violent monkeys that were allowed to run wildby their officers. But i guess italians and croatians are a close people anyway and so on firendly terms in general

>Austria is sovereign country, not nation.
The absolute state of balkannigger education.

Your entire comment would've been true if the Greeks didn't exist.

And then in (((documentaries))) they try to justify the primitivism of the russians, all the rapes and execution as retaliation for some axis evil deeds.

My Grandfather was saved by his best friend that was a Croatian when titines went there, was hidden in his house.

Good croats are the best of the balkan imo ,even in germany they are one of the only immigrants that have same crime rate as germans

The croats were always collaborating with germans, during the ottoman empire every german duchy in HRE had one croatian castle to defend.

Italy did nothing wromg. They were forced to nazism. ;)

The Greeks haven't contributed a single thing to society for over 2000 years. Sure they might've invented western culture, but if you only do 1 good thing once, it basically doesn't matter.

italians didn't care about that, they just wanted live in peace, most of germans were like that also, but germans would obey orders, italians didn't care.
culturaly croats from dalmatia were close to italians, being under their influence, maritime culture etc. Also there were couple of battles between soviet liberators and yugoslavian partisans because Liberators would try to "liberate" teritory already under partisan control. Partisans didn't quite like central asians raping around serbia so they fought.
austrians are germans that live in another country, similary how montenegrians are serbians but live in another country. There also alot more similarity between serbs-montenegro and germany austria, like which dynasty would unite their lands first etc.
probably because your grandfather was good guy, it would be shame if he was killed.
it was either that or being vassal of otomans

user, ive been to brothels in Germany, I know exactly what Romanian girls look, feel, and suck like

It wasn't 1 thing and you know it. The only thing italians didn't ''steal'' from the greeks and build upon what the greeks already had, was the sewerage system and bathing in general.

Like i care what a mongrel does with gipsies pimped by albanians. kys nigger

Murimutt BTFO

Maybe if you didn't LARP and actually genocided your gyppos people wouldn't hate you. You deserve the bad reputation. You had many chances to exterminate them. Gyypo sympathisers/enablers are just as bad as gyypos themselves.

How was he BTFO? Your lack of self awareness is amazing to me. 20% of your population aren't even human and i don't mean it in a joke kind of way. They are gypsies.
Pretty much every single romanian woman in Germany is either a whore or she works at a cheap and filthy restaurant. Every single Romanina Man in germany owes a lot of money everywhere and is an alcoholic brainless fucktard.
Seriously, what do they teach you in school? How to be a prostitute and how to be a worthless drunk? Hell if it weren't for Cosmote, a fucking Greek internet provider/company, you guys would still pay 500 euros a month for your internet and phone calls.

Your entire existence is a joke and a waste of Land. Nobody, NOBODY takes ANYTHING you say seriously. You backstabbing piece of shit kin.

This, honestly. The gypsies are leaking into every corner of the world. And they are a serious problem.

Trips of truth.

Italian in Dalmatia and Istria lived in peace together without problem before Tito,most Italian didn't want to hurt defenseless civilian in the war
Also about our soldier,its true that most of our soldier lacked motivation,this also explain why the Regia Marina(something that to be effective require pure technology and tactic)and the Regia Aereonautica (the knight of the Air)were much more effective than the Regio Esercito

This is meme history.
>legal system
>army
>every Western European capital
>alphabet
>medicine
>art

>Maybe if you didn't LARP and actually genocided your gyppos people wouldn't hate you
If by some divine intervention a liberal parliamentarian democracy initiated a genocide on gypsies NATO would bomb the country and install a puppet government in the name of freedom and democracy.

>>legal system
What does that even mean? Even the concept of citizenship was invented by the greeks.
>>army
Again, what do you mean by that? Greece didn't have an organized army? Have you never opened a book?
>>every Western European capital
I don't know
>>alphabet
The word Alphabet is greek. Alpha and Beta.
>>medicine
Yes, the first actual doctor in the world was hippocrates. Something something hippocratic oath. Again, have you ever opened a book?
>>art
As in paintings?
Are you stupid or just bulgarian?

I know you need to vent your frustration that a gang of gypsies beat you but Sup Forums is not the best place.
>20% of your population aren't even human and i don't mean it in a joke kind of way
If you had self-awareness you would understand that this is Germany in 2030.
>Seriously, what do they teach you in school
It's an achievement for gypsies to reach fourth grade so they literally don't go there. Also they are literally a tribal society, I can imagine what happens when you combine this with German obsession for order and discipline.

>NATO would bomb the country and install a puppet government in the name of freedom and democracy.
should have genocided those gyppos before based NATO came along then t_b_h

Are you implying that it isn't 20%? Wikipedia says 3% which we know isn't true considering wikipedia also says that the turks make up 3.5% of the population in germany.

As Americans should have niggers before the civil war began. It's easy to point mistakes in the history of peoples when it is written on paper.

>legal system
most modern system in europe are based from the Napoleonic law code based from the Roman code
>army
excluding the Roman,the Italian army was extremely important in militray history
>mountaineers
>military aviation
>militarization of the Radio
>frogmen soldier
>battalion sized unit
>handguns
>every western capitals
Pretty dumb point desu,he probably meant that most modern capital were founded by the Roman
>alphabet
talking about the Latin alphabet that is derived from the Etruscan so still Italian
>medicine
Italy is still one of the most imporant countries in the story of medicine
>art
well...i think Italy was alway famous for art expecially during the renneisance

>excluding the Roman,the Italian army was extremely important in militray history
Not modern if you ask me.

don't make me feel a feel now...
mercy grabs the hand of righteousness every time men want to make a positive change in this world

Of course h meant the Latin alphabet, but he implied and didn't know that the greeks also had an alphabet and, contrary to the Latin language, greek is still being spoken today and hasn't changed that much.
>medicine
same as above, the foundations were laid by the greeks.

>20% of your population aren't even human
As bulgarbro said, neither is germany`s population
Degenerate sexual subhumans, muslims niggers and the coalburners with mutts

>Cosmote
That company doesn`t even activates in Romania user

>How to be a prostitute and how to be a worthless drunk
As i said, you only see the scum, the 5% that causes troubles. Not the milions that do their job and go unnoticed

It's such a common phenomenon you have no idea. I am not joking when I say that ''Romanian'' is a filthy word here and, honestly, pretty much everywhere in europe. Why are you sending your worst kind?

We tried user, we deported them to transnistria and baragan. Unfortunately we lost that war.
Then Ceausescu actually contacted India to send the gipsies back, but they refused.

>What does that even mean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_law
The Greeks were crushed by the Macedonian phalanx which was defeated by Rome.
>The word Alphabet is Greek. Alpha and Beta.
You're right on that but we are still having this conversation in the Latin script are we not?
>Yes, the first actual doctor in the world was hippocrates
So what? It's a fact Romans made many advances. If you study medicine you will be forced to learn Latin names.

most of these innovation that i listed were modern
the oblivius failure during ww2 were caused by the total lack of war production caused by the total lack of any essential resource on Italian soil
The concept of "Guerra di Rapido Corso" was pretty similiar to the Russian "deep battle" and the German "blitzkrieg"(kinda like a mix of two)
meaning that italian general definitevely had a grasp of modern warfare expecially Messe and Graziani,but no army can win battle without oil and what happened later is pretty well know,you can also ask Rommel for that
obv that the Greek laid the foundation for it,but us Italian went much further expecially during the Renneisance

We are weak homosexuals :3 not nazis

user, do you think a hardworking inteligent romanian goes to other country?
No, because he can get 1000-2000 euro salary here and it`s enough to live well.
Meanwhile what germany and italy get are the peasants and gipsies. And i really mean peasants, 70% of the emigrants are pesants or gipsies.

>If you study medicine you will be forced to learn Latin names.
Yeah it's not like pretty much every single medical prefixes and suffixes is a greek word. Even the word Pain is greek.
>we are still having this conversation in the Latin script are we not?
didn't know that

>art
>As in paintings?
>Are you stupid or just bulgarian?
Dunning-Kruger effect? Rome is most famous for architecture and sculptures but painting works too.

Italy have always been lovable losers.

give me a quick rundown on the Code civil

>2000 salary
wew that's too good if actually true. 2000 after tax cuts? How are the taxes there anyway?

>that last one

>sculptures
exactly my words. greece had sculptures way before the romans had. Nothing as impressive as David but that was 1500 after christ.
Many ancient wonder such as the temple of Zeus and the colossus of rhodes existed, too.

they do count as art, right?

>austrians are germans that live in another country, similary how montenegrians are serbians but live in another country. There also alot more similarity between serbs-montenegro and germany austria, like which dynasty would unite their lands first etc.
And how it makes them the same nation? Do you even know difference between ethnicity and nation?

the Code civil is the basis of law code in all western Europe including Germany and Italy(not UK tho)

Not the definition mein Bruder. Anyway i will search it up.

They tax about 18% from which 6% going to your medical insurance. And you have VAT tax of 19%.
You can get 2000 euro as a team leader in any corporation or 1000 euro as programer for example.
It`s the peasants that get paid 400euro so they prefer to go to italy and germany.