Are we getting close to the rapture?

I have a working theory that the end times, and most importantly the rapture, are going to be us served in sometime during the end of trumps presidency. This will leave an opportunity for the antichrist to seize power through being elected in the US and will bring globalism to the world. Any other people have thoughts or theories on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3stfOcpq8
i.pinimg.com/564x/50/b5/e8/50b5e8d3fcd2e884d9db778c31713f0e--famous-books-maps.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>This will leave an opportunity for the antichrist to seize power through being elected in the US and will bring globalism to the world.
If you're so concerned about the rapture, then explain why the anti-christ ushering a world government is bad.

I feel like the so called "Rapture" will happen either in 2019 or right after Trump in 2021...

Girls are so hot u guis

Rapture already happened. We are left behind.

this

blonde appreciation thread

s t i c c + fake tits
0/10

Will there be prizes?

I think we have plenty of time. Something tells me most of society will call Christianity an obsolete, dead archaic religion when the rapture happens.

I still think we have some good times ahead of us.

IT AINT HAPPENING BRO

Something about leopard print stuff turns me off. Always makes me imagine a dude wearing it, even if it's a 100% thot.

Hello, can I expect free food and drinks once I got RAPTED?

The rapture isn't biblical.

Please point out what part of the Bible says there will be a Rapture?

U CZ's are bat shit crazy, U don't even know your own holy book.

>boomer larp thread #1,537,283

Jesus will come back and be a sign of the end times, but there won't be a rapture and people who worship him as if he were almighty God won't be saved.

Why did you attach such a hot picture to your post and expect us to be serious?
I honestly tried to read your boring shit but the hot chick took over.

The Rapture occurs after the tribulation - but before the wrath of God (where the earth get spounded apocalypse style). When a peace treaty is signed in the Middle East and the Temple is rebuilt - the 70th week of Daniel begins. Start your prophetic clock then.

I felt similar however just seeing the attack on Christianity during my 35 years I can now see just how quickly shit can go south. I'm now in the camp that it could very well likely happen in the next 50 to 100 years.

The rapture isnt what you expect.
It'll be a nuclear flash. You wont be going to heaven, you'll be vaporized.

The "Rapture" is the biggest crock of bull you'll ever here. I legitimately don't get how christians think after a struggling and testing life where God will put you through trials and tribulations to prove your faith/test your faith/steel your faith that they start to believe that through the biggest trials/tribulations/tests possible that God has a change of heart and poofs you up to heaven.

So basically the Rock is the antichrist. Cuz there is like a 99% chance he is gonna be our next president after Trump. Which will mean that Mike Judge's idiocracy will be in full effect as we elect our president comacho.

The secret of the rapture is it will only affect the Jews.

It is going to be horrible for them.

>Any other people have thoughts or theories on this?
Just watch the series "Afterworld" on YouTube.
btw it's not some christian propganda or anything where only good guys/gals got "saved" only that something happened and converted the majority of humans on the world into "light".
It delves deep into the human sub-consciousness and bring on many interesting spiritual or practical questions and their answers

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3stfOcpq8

>the end is coming guys
>it's really gonna happen now
>I'm sure of it, get ready
You retards have been doing this for centuries. STOP, just stop. Your superstition isn't real, nothing is going to come of it.

You mean, rapture like with trains and camps?

I'd rapture dat ass

OP how much of this shit do you really want to know?

It does feel like that. So many hostile, nasty people these days. Wickedness is contagious.

Rapture actually really called the Taruwah Harvest. Go to blessyahowah.com , I'm too lazy to teach you any of this right now

stop believing in your magical sky fairy fantasies

There is no rapture and there is no "Anti-Christ" figure that will come and kill all Christians. "anti-Christ" is Judaism and its practice of non-tradition, the destruction of Christianity through their (capitalist) Jewish Usury and their (Communist) Cultural Marxism.

A few things have to happen first that haven't happened.
- the global economy needs to collapse fully
- temple needs to be rebuilt in Jerusalem and they need to begin animal sacrifices again
- certain someone from E Yurop needs to come to power and broker world peace, then set themselves up in Israel's temple as deity
- China needs to bring their army across the Tigris and Euphrates rivers utilizing dams engineered for that purpose decades ago

President Trump symbolizes the rebirth of King Cyrus and is destroying modern day Babylon.
Any rapture is way off desu.

all bullshit speculation from nigger evangelists. Revelations has a much more profound symbology than any Church theologian can percieve.

>certain someone from E Yurop needs to come to power and broker world peace, then set themselves up in Israel's temple as deity
Why EE of all places?

Your understanding of 'Anti-Christ' is flawed.
Everyone assumes it is just a man...Jews waiting for him as Messiah...Muzzies waiting for him as Dajjal...etc.
Everything natural has a supernatural binary, so let's see what is the 'Anti-Christ', besides what most people think.
Anti = against and Christ = anointing...SO...the 'Anti-Christ' is already here thriving in spirit. Most churches are anti-anointing so they could be considered 'anti-Christ' because of that. Most churches preach for feels instead of rough truths like Jesus dished out. It's just seeker-sensitive scamming to grow their congregations desu.

After POTUS is illegally removed from office through coup or ass ass in nation, there will be a power vacuum. Then "anti-Christo" will be introduced to the masses. Mankind's treacherous behaviour signals the end is in sight. We are a sinful people; willingly committing all manner of wickedness without any remorse. Our hearts are hardened as we embrace evil while shunning the light. Its familiar pattern; the writing is on the wall.
One of three things will happen:
1. WW3, half earth's population dies immediately.
2. God is real and returns to fulfil biblical prophecy.
3. ET's intervene and once again cleanse the earth.
If I'm reading these bones properly, probably all three will happen.

Dear God I hope it happens. Can't take much more of this tfw no gf. Only tfw Jesus loves me helps me through the day

Anti-Christ will come out of Gog and Magog.

i.pinimg.com/564x/50/b5/e8/50b5e8d3fcd2e884d9db778c31713f0e--famous-books-maps.jpg

The anti-christ will bring the final end of the first convenant. The jews will face their greatest enemy and be completely erased. Their world will end.

JESUS AND THE APOSTLES SAY IT EVERYWHERE.

You are a shill. You are fake opposition.

Illuminati card game is so scary

It is.
Pic related is Milo.
Note how the gay ear is pierced or how he recently bleached his hair white.

Well, there's 3 different theories on that:
Pre-Tribulationalist
Mid-Tribulationalist
Post-Tribulationalist
>former study of Eschatology.

Honestly, if you want to know what to do, just read the texts in red in the first 4 books of the New Testament. That should keep you in the clear.

after

The brrrapture

on Twitter before his ban he used to identify as "@Nero"

Anyone here ever fuck a dwarf? How was it?

She was 4’11 I wish there were two of em though. She had a tight vagine

I noticed how often the word priviledge is used

damn thiccc

Yeah, yeah: day of lavos

magog is the leader who emerges from gog. gog=turkey.

gog/magog is turkey/turkish, user.

Whether or not you believe in prophecies or the rapture or unicorns is irrelevant. What matters is if our "Ruler's" believe that shit, if so then it's probably going to happen through manifest destiny. We're simply lemmings in their world board game and what they believe is much more relevant to our way of life then what we believe in.

You mean 2025 surely.

If Turkey joins EU will this fulfill the prophecy?
Or is it more likely that nobody in this thread knows what the fuck they're talking about?

There is no rapture. True believers will suffer and be killed for Christ.

idk about the rapture shit but i have a theory of my own.
If the failed 2016 Turkey coup was successful i think they would have joined the EU, bridging the gap to Israel
We had war in Syria, Iraq already done for. War in Iran on the cards. Saudi Arabia is already an ally

They would form a new union that is why diversity is pushed so hard.
same could be said for the US with Mexicans they plan to merge in future

I mean is not a coincidence that they no longer talk about Turkey entering the EU since the failed coup attempt.
I'm sure they will try again in some years, once Syria and Iran has been taken care of they can start applying pressure to Turkey

makes sense why they have such a hardon for Putin because hes allied with those countries blocking the plans.
If this is true then Putin is a hero to the west