youtube.com/watch?v=pvzFi5WcE9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source: nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html
WHAT THE FUCK

Old news

I'm an ayy ama

i'm sure weinstein is loving this

where's the 21 trillion the pentagon lost?

for jew

BLUE BEAM BUMP

its military black budget shit. how else do you think they will explain trillions of missing dollars?

Lol trying to pass off some Vril fighters as anything but.

uh the link in the OP is just showing some video about trains (pretty good video though)

THE ONLY UFOoooS YOU WILL BE SEEING IS YOURSELF IN ONE.

NOW GET TO WORK WHITEY AND MAKE UFO'S REAL AGAIN.

>nyti.ms/2oQnQnB
That link looks wierd
Not clicking it
Google search brings up nothing about a site like that

CIA niggers up in this shit

I thought it was just memeflag fags who were the bottom of the barrel. Looks like you joined them in the bin U.K.

>Project Bluebeam
The TV series Torchwood predicted what "Aliens" would do if they ever came to Earth:
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_456

youtube.com/watch?v=ml9MWzF2bpQ

It's new york time's short url domain... Learn how to lookup on whois.

selfie or gtfo

mmmm why not post a screenshot of the Article's name then?

>They don't know about Project Blue Beam

Do you always LMAO or just on special occasions?

Russian space fleet when tho?

The link is to some fucking trains....

Really? I suggest you scan your PC for malware.
I knew my paranoia wouldn't deceive me.

>2017
>clicking links on 4chins

shiggly diggly

no you may not have my IP
try harder

You mean 4skin right?

>I seent ayylamaos so did ervybody else
>gubbamint finnta confirm dat deys flyin soccers
WHOPTY SHIT NIGGER

Nice "link" OP

....desu

Missing last few paragraphs.

This is old.

>2017
>worried about ip & private info because el goog sure as fuck ain't got everything already

'user' I...

>a fucking hand in a pocket
Wow, now this proves everything!

Americans talk retarded, dude this and dude that.

>trains
not sure how that happened. Here's the real link
nyti.ms/2k1tU7U
it's a new york times direct video link btw. if you are spooked view this instead

Yes but that is what the link was for,

I ain't clicking that shit, nigger

Everyone is getting anal probed!

Good stuff

>MOAR SAUCE everyone

Jokes on them I would welcome some sewage adventures.

Not for americans.

autism

>obama using wrong hand
Did he do anything right?

He's a nigger. He was born wrong.

upvoted

Free saucer ride for every commie

>You can literally see the piece of paper that stupid Harry Reid is pulling out of or putting in his pocket.
Sweety us normies in the real world have these things called pockets. We keep things in them honey. I know that's an advanced concept for you cutie but try and keep up with the rest of the class.

Ffs someone post an archive or a sc

hey Alien here. What is this place? Are you perhaps the "cool kids" at school.

Where's the source that this footage is an actual official release by the government? I just see people claiming it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvzFi5WcE9Y

just remeber not long after the pentagon "misplaced" a couple billion in 2001 we ha an event that changed the face of this country for the worse

Be on your guard anons, do not rfall fro false flag bs.

delete

That might have been our new drone. We've been testing...

Don't spoil the surprise.

Got this from/x/
The world is a stage

you have no significance
>white guy bows his head
>niggers smirk and laugh

>the elites believe theyre receiving orders from interdimensional beings
what if they are
or what if its all fake and theyre really just kidnapping and raping the kids

Who gives a shit about Aliens we already knew it years ago it's not really a big surprise you'd have to be retarded to think they didn't exist already. I'd be more interested in seeing Hillary Clinton and the other corrupt elites go to prison.

>BLUE BEAM
Black budget names have significance.
Same day in news .... UN Blue helmets "coming to Chicago"
This could be the root of the name.

It's gotta be one or the other.

>or what if its all fake and theyre really just kidnapping and raping the kids
you mean vid related just with bilion dollars and occult rapists involved?
youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw

Does this mean I finally get a proper anal probe? (I was hoping to get one from a Brazilian shemale but I quess this is better than nothing...)

black budget experimental military drone, most sightings probably are. they've been working on these since end of world war after nazis used Fritz X in combat that proved radio controlled bombs were a new tool in warfare. they came over in op paperclip, and began work here. Look at the timing, 1943 it was used, and 1947 was roswell.
Ever read about the flying crowbar? it was a nuclear powered ram jet that also carried a nuclear payload and could circle the earth indefinitely after dropping entire payload killing life as it passed from hot particles discharged as it had no filter syste, also put extremely high decibels at low altitude it would could cause fatal brain trauma / ruptured ears. it was never manufactured officially (they probably got 20 of them in a bunker somewhere just waiting for the right time).
we've invented such horrendous weapons while the world tried to catch up to our ancient tech we needed a scapegoat incase one of them was used or stolen or disastrous test, the whole world knew usa was technological forerunners of the time after we used the nukes, the entire planet would have blamed us if some unknown tech was used to attack humanity. Since they knew most would never accept story of aliens they invented bluebeam, bluebook etc to help convince in aftermath. They could also use alien story as cover for fraudulent war between black budget deep state and public government if control was ever attempted wrested from them or humanity became a threat to their control. the ghost army never ended it just moved on to using real corpses and real military hardware, the next step was to invent ghost enemy as cover for mass annihilation of the populace.

me 2
ama me anything

>nytimes
Literally fake news. Journalism is dead.

If you think we're alone in the universe, you're a delusional retard. of course other life forms evolved in other galaxies who have been here far longer than we have. It's common sense.

To the "logical" deniers, it's more mathematically possible we are being visited by more evolved lifeforms than not.

we likely aren't alone, but we've probably not been detected yet, look how pathetically (not) far our radio waves have traveled into space. then think of scale of universe compared.

What is it about retards that makes them blindly trust things meant to harm them or exploit them, but supercritical of perfectly innocent shit

post tentacles or gtfo

Holy shit it's happening guys, some terrorists just highjacked a plane and crashed into the twin towers. GET IN HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

I'm not clicking any link with ny in it. Fuck Jew York and anything that comes out of it