If you live in a place where it doesn't snow, you are a nigger. End of story

If you live in a place where it doesn't snow, you are a nigger. End of story.

>just 2 days of snow here
>no elfsteden tocht in like,.. decades
feels bad man

I love how Polish media report winter in Britain

>winter shocked and paralyzed Britain!
>take a look at the pictures
>fucking 5cm of snow is too much for Brits to handle

I want out. At least I've got heat inside.

Eer Nederland blancker zyt, keert den ghetrouwe winter des volcksvlyt alsmede den traditionele Elfstedentocht weder.

Wanna trade?

Fuck its true

Trade? You can have the skin cancer and greasy humidity. I’ll take the climate I’m evolved for

It snows in shitty india

It snows in Africa...

But nobody lives on the peak of Kilimanjaro.

our chinga chongas have adapted to the cold

People do cross the Sahara, and it's known to snow there rarely during the night.

dumb frogposter

I'd take a San Diego climate over this. Obviously people aren't meant to live in Phoenix. But people aren't meant to live in in Nordland either. I mean I'd be out of here in an instant without HVAC. I don't know if you've experience 25 below, but trust me, it drains on you mentally. Your body is constantly reminding you "you're gonna die. you're gonna die. get to heat, you're gonna die"

I must say though that I hate heat and humidity, but mild heat like 20-25 celsius is incredibly pleasant.

pic: it's raining so the snow's nearly gone

I must be super not nigger then, it snows for like 6 months of the year here.

Well with global warming or cooling or whatever the fuck they call it everyones gonna live in snow eventually. Or all the snow will all melt. So yeah. We will all be white. Or we will all be niggers.

100k poles live here so sure, come. But it's not exactly nice.

Guess I'm a ocean nigger living in the tropics . Have fun freezing fags

Not by choice, as soon as I have enough money saved I'm getting the fuck out of this tropical hell hole.

-25 is what like 30 in freedom units?

>tfw love snow but easily get cold as mutt.

I'm talking farenheit.

>"you're gonna die. you're gonna die. get to heat, you're gonna die"
I've actually felt this sensation a couple of times in Colorado blizzards. Then I remind myself that I am part viking, and it's nothing but a thing. Keeping your cool in the extreme cold is a skill; that's for certain.

Comfy thread time?

>tfw deep in december and still nothing more than slush in ankara
This time of the month last year, snowstorms had covered the ground ankle-deep in snow. Now it will probably be sunny till the end of the month, fucking disgusting.

Just help summon the white stuff with some comfy posting.

>Light snow a couple weeks ago in monterrey
Mexicans confirmed white

sure

You are an idiot, but your story will continue...

it snows in arabland

phew dodged a bullet then

Took this a few weeks ago.

Would I be one if I lived in pa?

Most of cities near the mountain range here get snow, some villages all year long, and people there tend to be pale as fuck.
Really makes you think.

I live a state where it snows, but only in a small portion of it. Am I still a nigger?

>checks flag
Yes

>geography
Who else is just here to check the flag?

I like taking photos. Admittedly I don't do it a lot in the winter.

If you don't live in a place with snow and mountains you're a nigger

I call BS

They haven't adapted well to high altitudes though but to be fair most of Canada is prairie shithole

I have some old ones here.

We have plenty of mountains, but unfortunately we don't have those beautiful steep mountains that you have over in the rockies.

It snows in Africa, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. SAGE.

I don't think your scale goes that low Pedro

MODS

Looks like a place I was camping, outside of Vatnlia in Bodö. (damn Sup Forums doesn't allow norwegian ö)

>pic unrelated

Get off my board youkai scum
[spoiler] It snows in Gensokyo [Sup Forumsdosn'thavespoilers]

>Live in deep south
>Storm of the century, a city under siege
>0.5 inches of snow

Real snow confirmed only in Europe, North America, white ARGentina and Chile, Siberia, East Asia and Antarctica.

Didn't you learn this in school yet?

British Columbia is full of mountains like that it's almost like Switzerland in terms of how mountainous it is but you could probably fit a couple hundred Switzerlands in BC the Rockies while the biggest and arguably the most beautiful mountains are just the eastern extent of our mountains unfortunately they're split down the middle so we have to share most of the Rocky Mountains with Alberta

While the biggest city is in a triangle of mostly flat land on the ocean the interior cities and rural areas are at a high enough altitude that many who try to come and live here from flatter area actually leave because they can't handle living up here

STOP DIVIDING
START UNITING
(sage)

I'm pretty sure it doesn't snow in a fucking hot wasteland where it barely even rains

Both scales go down to the same thing. -273.15°C and -459.67°F, or absolute 0.

we get snow literally every year yet we still find a way for it to completely fuck over everything

How tall is your highest mountain? Ours is almost 2500 meters above sea. The canadian rockies are beautiful, but I like the american ones a little better because of the desert climate further south (which I like).

how can it snow if it doesnt even rain?

am i exempt from niggerness if it's just my city that doesn't get snow but others do? what about mountains?