Why is the wildlife of Yurop so boring? No tigers, pythons, crocodiles, iguanas, lions, elephants, parrots...

Why is the wildlife of Yurop so boring? No tigers, pythons, crocodiles, iguanas, lions, elephants, parrots, pretty much all the cool animals live outside of Europe.

They have nice slides though.

Figures a mutt would complain even about the wildlife not being diverse enough.

I bet you would like your cat to get cucked by a bobcat.

Europe used to have quite a bit of larger wildlife. Our ancestors killed them. Don't fuck with white people.

natural climate change

Didn’t they have a buffalo until recently? IIRC the Germans shot it.

Polarbears are pretty cool

We had a wide array of dangerous predators, they all just died due to the rapidly changing climates in Europe.

Besides, we do have the Euroasian Lynx that we're trying to populate our forests with.
They're not exactly tall, but I guess they look like leopards.

Jesus Christ! What the hell is it eating? Some kind of fish?

Poles still have buffalo herds, Zubr

Why would you purposely introduce a large predator into a densely packed continent? Oh, wait, niggers, right? Or something else?

Ancient euros killed off the more interesting and thus dangerous examples of native wildlife as they expanded and developed. Lions, wolves, bears, mammoths etc.

I think it's an ayy lmao or a dolphin.

Germans couldn't genocide anything to save their lives. Useless classless fucks

We've got different wildlife.
Slags.

They killed most of it

We're doing the same in the UK with wolves. Lack of natural predators means population explosions and over-eating by prey species. so we need manageable predators to keep for example, red deer numbers down.

Detemined killing of the fun stuff, because it was spooky.

All your folklore it's about killin wildlife, wake up sheeples.

We have dragons & unicorns.

Because Europeans killed them all. There used to be elephants, lions, tigers and very dangerous wolves.

If you dont have a unicorn horn drinking horn or a dragonbone desk literally kill yourself.

obviously a porpoise of some kind

We have the worst animals

The Romans killed them.

Because the white man is the master of his domain just as god ordered.

We get rid off anything dangerous. Just wait until the mayority finally figures out niggers and sandniggers are dangerous.

we hunted them to extinction, you dumb fucking nigger

Buffalo, Aurochs, and European lions all existed well into historical times in Europe.

Did you guys ever realize that a sword is a good weapon to kill animals with. You can hack a bears nose off. You can stab it. Force it to impale itself. I think swords were a hunting tool.

Europe had lions and elephants in the mediterranean region, but they died out ages ago. It also had the Auroch.

Overpopulated and they all died off.

Checked, also delet this, pic related will kill any dog in existence

a crocodile

Ignore slide threads
(sage)

This. We exterminate any life form that threatens us. Next purge soon.

I've studied paleontology and can tell you it's half climate change, half human hunting. Some people believe it is all one or all the other, these people are wrong.

Humans in Africa developed alongside their megafauna. African animals learned to be wary of humans, how to avoid them, and humans developed this wariness also. Why Africans never domesticated any animals is a different question

In Europe however humans migrated there right before the last major glaciation (called the Wisconsian in the states). When the glaciers advanced the large mammals of Europe were caught between massive ice sheets and advancing European hunter-gatherers from the east. Since Europe also wasn't as plentiful in fruits and wild plants as Africa, hunting had to make up a larger part of the European diet.

This may explain why Africans lack foresight and advanced planning: they never had to cope with the possibility of starving in the winter

Spears are better for bears.

I'll bite little redneck.

Europoors don't even have wildlife to scam a few bucks from.

Spanish Ibex are pretty cool. Look at those majestic fuckers

>Why Africans never domesticated any animals is a different question
Pretty sure they domesticated cows, or some sort of cow. Not sure when it came to African tribes, since I clearly don't care enough about their history to do a quick google search.

Show your flag

I think that was a case of domestic cows spreading from the middle east

Cute badger. Too fat though.

Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!

DOMESTIC

CATS

It's the only land with actual humans