The absolute state of the EU

Kek I hope we cripple your economy faggots. But but but think of Muhammad and his family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjXM6x_0KZk
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you do cripple them
Can’t wait to have the last laugh for voting to leave

what about the confirmation vote that will come up. Where you foljs conform you still want to leave the eu.

I hope too.

money is what keeps the sheepish european people from turning into lions.

>global rules
No such thing fuck off

I'm getting really tired of waiting. When the fuck can we just drag globalists into the street and machine gun them down for fuck sake

Ireland's 12.5% corporate tax rate is okay, but if America lowers its to 21% it's illegal? Maybe he should lay out his argument.

Stop creating divisions, start fighting for liberation.

>Boo hoo hoo! America lowered taxes! Now Hans and Dieter won't be able to work at the VW plant to support Achmed, Muhammad and their 19 wives!

youtube.com/watch?v=mjXM6x_0KZk

Are you KIDDING me?

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life

Your only innovative companies (tech companies, some pharma) are left-liberal and globalist. They have huge presences in Europe and will remain there forever, regardless of tax juridictions.

Other than those sectors your companies are bloated, low quality and completely uncompetitive.

Your irrelevancy is becoming clearer and clearer by the day.

I can't wait until Europe finally collapses and these ghoulish communists are forced to line up at U.S. bases for their daily rations.

>global rules
>"hurr, globalism is a wingnut conspiracy theory!!!"

>What Euros actually believe

Holy shit your continent is just a fraying dead end for anyone who wants to be innovative.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Jew snuck in some anti-European thing. They despise Europe and would rather empower China

MyBordersMyRules is too late

America should raise tariffs from Europe (except non EU countries and Britain) by 300%
And abolish all taxes for factory owners in America

Lmfao, I hope this really hurts.
EU should dissolve and the member states should take everything from germany.

Destroying germany is giving you all your freedom.
Germany has no germans left in it. Burn the arab parasite state to the ground. Rebuild it the way it used to be.

Who cares? Honestly?

This. Why the fuck does Europe get to set the corporate taxes so low? Also the audacity of calling out America over their tax code of all things. Do Europeans take us as total pushovers?

We were pushovers under Obama.

You voted for a Muslim twice and your country is 44% non-white. Shut the fuck up, pay for Tyrone's welfare and die for Israel, you fat smelly fuck.

30%

>meme flag
Lol kys Muhammad

Fuck Europe

>t. German waiting for his wife to get done with akmed so they can take her son shopping

the usa is about five years away from not being able to pay the interest on its debts
when that happens nobody's going to want to lend you money any more
the chinese are going to buy up america even quicker than they are now and mexico will be building a wall to keep americans out
i hope you've all got some gold buried somewhere where the government won't find it

How's that sub 2% growth and all those shitskins from Africa doin for ya

>Lowering taxes is unfair competition
The absolute state of cuckrope

You're European, too, you turbocuck

its completely pathetic bitching that commie-tier taxes aren't everywhere anymore as agreed by (((global rules))), and the slow realization that people and business are free to relocate and have to stay inside a shit country just to get fucked in the ass. really, the only option in a few years will be for them to build a new "anti-fascist" wall around this hellhole to keep people in.

fuck taxes, fuck commies, and fuck the EU

it's not about lowering corporate taxes, nobody gives a shit about that

it's about double taxing imports and breaking WTO regulation

What the fuck is this?

>she will never racemix

why live, deshita?

>Implying kike banksters at wallstreet care for the EU let alone muttropolis.

European =/= EU member

Russia is European, not part of the EU. So is Switzerland, and soon to be the UK.

Our states can set their taxes really low and we have no federal taxes.

You will never reach Irish, Luxembourg, Malta or Estonia tax haven rates.

Try reading the OP picture. Except this time do it slowly.

>Nutless EU

>EU vs US thread on Sup Forums
In the "who is the more cucked" game everybody loses

You cannot call yourself a European and support the EU. It's an existential enemy to white Christians everywhere - we have a duty to hate it and work to destroy it wherever possible.