>be railway ticket inspector
>ask dindu for his ticket
>dindu start chimping
>rob you of your paml pilot and other shit
>you wrestle the dindu while he is fighting and robbing you
>you call "nigger piece of shit"
>get fired by train company

HOW KEKED CAN A COUNTRY BE?

translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/12/20/news/capotreno_licenziato_cremona_insulti-184654234/&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FJXBl
archive.fo/XkNnq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope he get a job on coast guard

I have a worse story.

>be a italiano
>government decides they'll spend your taxpayer money to fund a ngo which will off the coast of libya and transport niggers to sicilia because they capsized ten meters off libyan coast
>mamma mia

Italian government is one of the biggest enablers of the migrant crisis.

true but the fault is on Sarkozy who killed Gheddafi
our former PM was bff with him and payed him to keep niggers in cages in the desert

Salvini save us.

>be from Veneto
>an albanian subhuman burglar breaks into your house
>shoot the subhuman
>trial
>get 4 years in prison for murder attempt
>have to repay the subhuman for thousands of €
>you are in jail and he's free with your money
Please nuke us

italy truly is so beyond cucked its literally africa already and my country warns against traveling there
yes nukes would help

alternative telling

>be railway ticket inspector
>ask dindu for his ticket
>dindu start chimping
>rob you of your paml pilot and other shit
>you wrestle the dindu while he is fighting and robbing you
>wrestling match starts to get out of hand
>take out your flashlight and bash nig over the head, seriously injuring him
>go to jail for excessive force, fired, your kids and wife are turned out onto the street

I really have to say, if I killed a bugler in my house, at this point I would wait a couple hours to see if cops showed up, and if not I'd dispose of the body in the woods

>call "nigger piece of shit"

Bosses had no choice.

yeah how did he dare insulting the robber???

Unironically true

These Med countries who want "help'' from other countries don't deserve shit. Fuck Italy.

If I killed one in my house I wouldn't need to worry.

Daily reminder niggers aren't people and belong in cages.

You need to start convincing people the moral thing to do is sink the boats.

The net suffering for everyone will decrease.
1) Italians quality of life would increase for multiple reasons: less crime, less money wasted helping people that can never be fixed, restoring a sense of nation pride.

2) The boat people get a quick death at the fins of hungry sharks versus dicking around ruining Europe until the next Reich comes to clean house.

Seems like an obvious choice for the people with a navy and a country to lose....

You also gave support to NATO, Italy.
>From the beginning of the intervention, the coalition of Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Qatar, Spain, UK and US[279][280][281][282][283] expanded to 17 states
You could back off. But you didn't. This wasn't a Collective Defense Article activation scenario

>this is the land of the renaissance

Archived link (.is) - archive.is/FJXBl

In Germany he would get fired AND go to jail

this is ridiculous
the guy now will sue the nigger in court and also the company for unfair firing

Italians have become one of the most pussified countries in Europe. Easily the most pussified of southern Europe. Sad!

Reminder to vote for LN in the march elections. The right will win 100%, if you don't vote for LN you're voting for Berlusconi and his boomers pro-eu pro-refugees party.

the government was disbanded and a technical one(EU puppets) was put in its place.

SOROS cruise ships

>Trenord fired a capotreno of Cremona who insulted a foreigner shouting "you're a black man ...".
>your a black man
Is that all he said?

that's why we keep most of ours in cages where they belong

the journal wrote that he said "nigger piece of shit",seeing the video myself it doesn't sound like that at all.

Here's tax payers money hard at work doing their best to smuggle in refugees

fuck off faggot you literally have zero idea of whats going on, brush up on some geopolitics become you talk shit

The castle shit?
Hypothetically speaking could you get away with inviting someone in your house and killing them? You'd probably have to make it look like a break in but yeah. I'm sure shit like that happens
>fake news
Negro doesn't mean nigger though
Also nigger is purely American

/ourfish/

Nigerian province by 2020.

Unitevi a pol italiano su telegram t.me/maschat e riprendiamoci il nostro futuro

digos o sisde?

negro have been considered politically incorrct since the 80's

Ah. Didn't know the cucking started so long ago. Its funny cause here we call them blacks or darkies no problems.

Lmaoing at polentoni

archive.fo/XkNnq

The site or archive is inundating me with ads.

just kick them all out already

that's rich coming from you, of all people

and this

Thank you based Poseidon
Better deliver faggot

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Same here really. I wouldn't even wait for the cops to show up, I'd dispose of the body (I know some seriously good places) and say I forgot the gun was loaded when I was going to clean it and that I fired by accident. Problem would be cleaning the mess on time.

not based, Italy
you had berluzgoni, y u diden lisen?

This.

Fuck the laws of this gay country.

Thank you based Poseidon.

Bring us a storm.

The Supreme court of the US called whites "white supremacists" for wanting seperated schools in the 1950's
It's been a long time since that shit started

the problem is when your neighbors call the cops and they arrive in 10 minutes

Lot better then giving them there own safe space like they're getting now

>and they arrive in 10 minutes
where the fuck do you even live?

whiter than you Muhammad

I'd quickly hide the body (for example in the trunk of my car), clean the mess or at least hide it the best I could and then, after lying to the cops about the shot, I'd bring the fucker to the forest and put him in a hole dead or alive.

>not turning him into a caustic soda slushie
it's almost like you want to get caught

Your just leaving evidence all over the place. You ever watch CSI?

I just started watching the sopranos recently and have become a fag for your culture so this hurts, sad to see this shit happen.