How do you personally achieve maximum comfy when it comes to a lazy afternoon of anime watching?

How do you personally achieve maximum comfy when it comes to a lazy afternoon of anime watching?

Rate my battlestation, Sup Forums

tuck away cords that aren't in use bro

wouldn't want to have an accident

otherwise looks fine

Your floor grosses me out, how can you lie so close to that?

just a bed and a laptop nothing fancy

>afternoon
>comfy

Unless it's raining or overcast with a cool breeze coming from the window then in no way is an afternoon comfy.

this
i actually have certain things i'll watch only when it's a comfy rainy day

I want to watch anime with a kotatsu

Sofa and blanket with snacks, nothing special.

>with a kotatsu
I can get dakimakura relations but...

someone draw anons dreams

How can you guys ear snacks while watching anime? It ruins the experience.

>watching anime
Get a load of this weeb

It's like popcorn watching a movie. Though to be fair I more often have coffee or a warm infusion.

just how people eat popcorn at movie theaters

it's just a little thing to munch on, even better when you're drinking something nice and warm and eating your favorite sweet

Office chair + blanket, headphones optional

I order Donatos to watch each week's Kobayashi.

Bed with extra fluffy mattress, 3 pillows, wired in 2 blankets and several weeb plushies in a dark room with tea.

Couch + 60" TV + nice sound system
Add air conditioning in summer or electric blanket in winter.
Cat cuddled up on and/or next to lap is optional and highly dependent on kitty's mood.

Rate mine.
It's been 4 days when I last eat something other than bread crumbs.
It's comfy though.

the bumps on the floor look like they'd leave marks on your legs if you're wearing shorts.

I rarely wear shorts.

laying in bed and watching it on my VR

I go into my bed and pull up something from phone. If I do that, I usually fall asleep during the episode and wake up at the end.

Man why the fuck are these things only common in Japan?

Also, pic related.

I do so snuggled up on my couch covered in blankets for maximum comfy. {spoiler] I know, AyyLamoware. [/spoiler]

I did draw kinda how I lay.

nice spoiler
anyway, what do you do with 3 pcs? not bashing you, just genuinely curious

I figured it should be spoilered since this thread is just barely related to this board.

I have more than that actually. The main one I use is for almost all the things I do. The Thinkpad on the left runs a couple WIndows applications or AoE. Or headsets.the game.

The screen on the right is hooked up the main machine as well as the HTPC. The TV not pictured is also hooked up to that. I don't watch anime on that though as it's far enough away that I can't read the subs quick enough.

I regularly use five machines and have eight that do come up often. Listing them below;
Homucifer - Main Machine
Kyoko - Thinkpad
Mami - HTCP/Waifu2x/VM Server
Sayaka - Seedbox
Homura - VM Server/Waifu2x/DNS Server/FTP Server/Autismcraft Server
Madokami - NAS/Backups
Nagisa - Waifu2x/Soon to be Seedbox
Homulilly - Firewall/UTM
Kyubey - WirelessAP/FTP Server

TLDR, I need to find a hobby that doesn't involve computers and cute girls.

thats impressive user
what do you do when a power outage happens?

you dont happen to be the guy in charge of Madokami backups, right? i think i tried to torrent that back when it was down but i pussied out/internet too shitty

Call me a weeb but I fell for the Japanese meme of lying down on the floor instead of sitting on a chair, and have been keeping my floors neat and clean ever since.

>thats impressive user
Thanks user. It keeps the mind busy which is the most important thing some days.
>what do you do when a power outage happens?
I have a couple large UPS units and a diesel generator that kicks on when the power cuts out. I have a week's worth of power out of the generator alone.
>you dont happen to be the guy in charge of Madokami backups, right? i think i tried to torrent that back when it was down but i pussied out/internet too shitty
I'm not that user. I do backup a lot of things but it's for selfish reasons. I wasn't so bad but after MT up and died and the great SP purge I now archive anything I like.

Comfy as fuck

It is user, thanks.

>I now archive anything I like
We need more people like you
Actually I should start archiving stuff myself

Only thing required.

I watch anime in bed at nights with my trap gf

Filthy degenerate.

>detach self from responsibilities and judgemental eyes
>lay in bed
>comfy mode

Watch on a desktop wrapped in a blanket and a cola within arms reach, windows closed in darkness during the day

>Cat cuddled up on and/or next to lap
With all that money you could buy a comfy dog to replace your cat.

Very comfy my friend, 8.5/10.

The best dogs are too big for laps

it's not a meme and I do the same

if you are a person standing up most of the day, chairs are good to rest between 2 walks or in the middle of one

but if you are spending most of your time at desk, sitting on floor is more healthy

Hey user, how old are you? Curious if you are anywhere close to my age.

Also, do you have a decent job?

Pic related.
Though I tend to recline a lot, and shift my weight between my buttocks.
chopsticks to keep everything clean, but I drink some beverage most of the time.

Do you sit in seiza?

Don't you get butt pain?
>mouse on the floor.

>I figured it should be spoilered since this thread is just barely related to this board.
We used to have one every other month, but new mods/jainoters killed it, just like /DJT/ and /sadpanda/.
Is that T420?

I like your naming scheme.

snacks and beer are staple for gag anime for me.

I don't think I've ever felt comfortable in my life

You just missed Satan's trip, it should be comfortable

>but if you are spending most of your time at desk, sitting on floor is more healthy
why is that?

all i need is a footrest. i can either watch on my desktop, my tv, or my surface, which is somewhere.

it was a nice vn

>that figurine

?

How it stands on the printer.

Because every other country invented chairs to sit in. I don't think Kotatsu will work like 3 foot in the air.

I threw a duvet over my living room table and put an 80 watt heater on the shelf underneath it. Not quite a real kotatsu,but comfy as hell.
Also probably a huge fire hazard.

is that bad? seriously asking, i dont have much space.

>comfy dog
>dog
>pet that forces you to go out twice a day and possibly socialize with people (either with fellow dog owners, kids and girls that want to pet it, or most terribly, after an accident)
Buy an iguana, mate.

>desktop case on the ground
>both monitors are not on the same level
>epson printer
>figurine on top of the printer
>router on desk
>scissors?
>xbox1 and stickers on PS3
And is that HDD rack?

Buy a kotatsu heater off ebay, buy an ikea coffee table, screw kotatsu heater to bottom of table, put a comforter on top. I did it, super easy and max comfy.

>ps3
its another laptop, thank you very much

and yes. it is.

Jealous of that setup, damn.

>another laptop
Are you using it as HTPC?

I've seen that laptop somewhere before; are you on Lain by chance? Or Sup Forums?

yep. got a new HDD rack as well. 7tb of space

>all this taiga stuff

1st of all jelly, 2ndly I see you are a man of patrician taste

Sup Forums. find me in the sticker threads :^)

>That >implying sticker
Do you take that laptop in public?

no. this one lives there. i take this one in public

>KS & DR
Never reveal your power level

You're stuck in one position with your back being supported in a chair, not to mention the fluid/blood build up in your feet and legs from them being beneath you. On the floor your legs aren't dangling straight down and you don't always have something to lean against so you're forced to support your own back. When Japanese sit on their feet (saza) they usually try to sit as tall as possible. By having your feet under your moneymaker, it helps align everything from your hips up your spine. Even if you can't sit like that long, it can help with back problems, even if only for a little while.

If you're an exercise junkie you can do what ever you want on the floor while being "lazy"; planks, 6 inches, sit-up, crunches, push-ups, etc., are all easy to adjust yourself and do, as opposed to the "Why the fuck would I want to make the effort to get out of ma comfy chair?"

tl;dr: Mainly the blood pooling in legs/blood clot issue that has killed more than a few people who sit in chairs all day.

On weekends I don't take my medication so I sleep for 16-18hrs.
It's comfy.

>Snacks

I prepare meals you basic ass nigga.

Healthy how?
I got pilonidal sinus, from sitting on the ground.
And what about neck support?

Looks like I'll be sittign on the ground

all that i need

That's very bad for your neck.

8/10

Pretty comfy desu, i sit at the end of my bed cause my room is small so if i want to watch a movie or anime i just lay back

Love it

What's a seiza?

No? You can get a butt pain from sitting on the floor?

>seiza
Something like this?

>a seiza?
You don't know what seiza is? What the fuck are you doing?

Nah, I either do this or just crossed my legs.
Unfortunately I'm not a rich man can barely even get food properly

I thought that was the name of the chair I'm using.

Whenever I try doing the tablet equivalent I always end up turning over on my belly instead.

Watching anime from bed