Coiners on suicide watch

Bitcoin BTFO

well its looks like france has surrendered
maybe its time to buy

AHAHAHAH BCH is the future. Prove me wrong. You can't, faggots.

Nah, I diversified. Lost some BTC value and gained a lot of BTC-Cash value. Decent day all things considered.

yeah, lie to yourself Ahmed.

Oh no, I lost 10% of the 2,000% gain I made since 2014.

Everyone loves a good ponzi scheme.

Frig if jew

I JUST CASHED OUT MY 401K AND BOUGHT 3.325 BTC YESTERDAY

"I made 100% then I lost 50%, so in total I won 50%"

American education everyone.

you're smart

Literally nothing.

Yeah I'm on suicide watch because my ethereum only gained 1200% this year while my 401k got me 2.1% before fees.

If you believe in things
That you don’t understand
You will suffer
Superstition ain’t the way
T.dingus

Hurr durr

unless you bought in this month, you are still doing fine. fag

You're an honorary nigger just for conflating that with the crypto market.

It's been pretty stable for the whole week. How is this a bad thing?

You mean 21%?

Else you should really be invested elsewhere, mate...

Everyone is my office is always talking about meme coins. When will it all crash? Jews will never let it replace their printable currency.

if it detects "______ education" in your post it should automatically ban you, if "everyone" is after it it should permaban you

if you make an error as easy as forgetting a zero when you're posting that they should come to your house and kill you

>buy BTC
>it crashes
>"no worries it's going up"
>crashes more
>"no worries it's going up"
>crashes to 40% of initial value
>realize it's not going up
>sell

Write my words, this will be 90% of bitcoin "investors" soon.

Good more coins for us then, those fags only make traffic on blockchains.

As it's a 401k through work I get no say in my glorified savings plan. I only pay in what the company matches.

>333
>trips
>3
BULL TRAP CONFIRMED

>lost internet access for 1 day
>finally restore it minutes ago
>see the prices
oh good, more dips to b-
>see bcash
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BAOBAOABOABOABOABOBOA BAOABOABOBOBAO B OABOB OA?
AEEEIOY MOEMMMY WHY IS THE ISP SO MEANY WHY DID I LOSE THE FS
FUCKING MOON MISSION?????????!?!?!??

Triggered a 56%er.

Well trips of truth I guess. But BTC has survived a lot of bullshit in it's short life. I'd be thrilled with some of the BTC dumb money flowing into other cryptos.

Do they have you entirely invested in money market funds? Jesus that's terrible.

I think that when it goes down, everything will go down at once. But then depending on the reason it went down, the cycle might repeat again in a few years.

I have seen all this bullshit in 2013.

JUST

>t. person who has never invested

I hope you both go broke and lose EVERYTHING for putting your money in some stupid LARP meme money

Likely, I've never broken down the prospectus but I'm guessing a bunch of vanguard. Like I said I treat it like a low risk savings account.

Bought some eth over the weekend. Don't care about price move as long as programers are still building stuff that requires eth.

Compare Bitcoin futures to current price, eventually the spread will narrow and prices will stabilize. Until then, 30% price swings shouldn't surprise anyone considering the pre CBOE run up.

Bitcoin in a picture

>nobody will ever stop using these memes, they are so popular

Buy Ethereum, on January they will switch from pure mining to a speculative model, so the more ETH you have, the more ETH you gain. You have less than a week to purchase before its mega-bubble begins.

It depends on what triggers the price decline. If it's a specific systemic failure of the Bitcoin infrastructure I'd say the money rotates to other tokens. But if it's part of a broader credit collapse you're likely spot on.

Bitcoin in a picture #2

>most popular social network, will never go down

>Currently up 250% on eth

Really getting BTFO here guys, can't believe i didn't stay a no coiner like everyone else!

Just wait until Bitfinex gets "hacked".

Sold my litecoin this morning after that dick Charlie announced his “conflict of interest”. Still made 300% so whatever.

Bitcoin in a picture #3

looks like (((they))) are backing bitcoin cash..wont be mining that shit

those early gains in btc are just being diversified into 'lesser' coins, which are going to the moon currently. It's like trickle down what?

What the fuck are you talking about. Any company 401k plan should have a shitload or options as to what to put the money into.

Why no coiners are so salty?
They hate freedom? They love jew banks?

>implying I'm not in the stock market
>implying there aren't dozens of stocks going up more than 100% every year
Literally bitcoin only seems magical to someone who has never operated a stock in his life.

Did you cash out? Nope.

They don't own any crypto. That's why they're salty. Instead of wasting their fucking whining and complaining like little soy faggots maybe they should buy some crypto.

>Write my words
No coiners, I swear.

Did you ever buy anything with your fakecoins?

I just bought $25 worth yesterday because fuck it. How big of a bubble we talkin? I can do more

Normally you can choose from a bunch of mutual funds the broker created (and gets to collect fees from). Contributing to company match is still free money. Shouldn't surprise you that people don't understand wtf their 401k is or how it works.

>implying crypto investors don't flip some of their massive gains into stocks
>implying any significant number of stocks have done anything close to what crypto has gained in the past decade

Just fuck off dude. You're way out of your league.

Gambling is probably immoral.

>implying any significant number of stocks have done anything close to what crypto has gained in the past decade
>what are emerging markets

Many people have bought real estate with their gains in crypto. How the fuck new are some of you people???

LTC is dead too. Its founder sold everything. Get out...now.

No. You bought them with real currency issued by central banks, not with fakecoins.

Em's swing wildly because most of the time you're betting on some scammy chink mining operation. But that's WAY safer than this crypto bubble!

You anti coiners kill me.

anyone have any speculation on wtf is going on with Bitcoin Cash? considering buying some, but it seems like a clusterfuck. what would be a good price to buy it at?

I understand how it works. I cuck my money to someone who steals the gains and hands me a tiny slice of the pie. I'm just not going to waste time surveying products to gain 3%.

My initial investment has grown x4 in just 1 month. I don't see any problems here, no coiners just can't believe they missed it and write it away as a scam. Yet there view that it is a scam and that it eventually crash down back again to being worth nothing doesn't match up with reality. They see every dip as an opportunity to state their believe and how they where right all along. Continuing their disbelieve in the asset and not buying it.

it got listed on coinbase yesterday (or maybe on Monday?) so everyone there bought some to round out their portfolio and then people started chasing the trend

Oh it fell 10% coiners on suicide watch!
>3 months pass and 150% gains in total silence

Not gambling, speculation.

yeah, but Coinbase and GDAX have suspended Bitcoin Cash transactions due to incompetence and/or insider trading.

i'm curious what it will do when they reopen trading for it.

You didn't earn anything until you cashed out, and you can't do it.

>need to give up your life savings for 3 measly BTC
You're the type of loser who will panic sell at 12k then kill yourself when BTC is 50k in a few months. Good.

Retarded baguette, let's do some math:
>+720%
>-10%

Which looks like more of a trend to you?

I realize this is just a shitpost on your part, but if any other retards in here bought in over $10k, BTC has hit "resistance" at $18k, it is now looking for "support" at $16k. There's a lot of moron newfags who bought in with no clue, and will likely buy high and sell low, I suggest you rip them off because they are too stupid to have money. Bitcoin could sag quite a bit as it readjusts to a new normal of 10s of thousands of dollars in price, rather than thousands, but as long as there is:
>No viable competitor
>No significant, gold rush ending government regulations
>Investor interest

BTC is guaranteed to rally and even break through this resistance point, as it has countless times in the past. FUDtards were saying the same thing "lel coiners btfo" when Bitcoin sagged to $2,300 over the summer, people with brains threw all their money in then and have made a fortune. Brainlets are now fighting over the scraps or simply experiencing a case of sour grapes

Seems overly speculative.

> a fake asset that produces nothing will keep growing at +2000% each year for ever

I can.

This
>BTC down, they're here pointing and laughing
>BTC up, they're strangely quiet while coiners are counting the massive gains

rinse and repeat. pathetic losers make me sick.

> a faggot Czech who missed the +1000% rise since the beginning of 2017

>dash
>15000

fucking niggers, was going to buy the fuck out of that.

Oh no! The quadrupling of my money dropped to be just 3.75x my money! Whatever will I do?!

Rather bitcoin ends up doing really well or really poorly, I look forward to the autistic screeching from either coiners or no-coiners. This is going to be great. Also bitcoin is a ponzi scheme by definition.

is it a good time to buy in for the first time? i have about $500 in my bank account

It was 13k a few weeks ago. You are fine even a month after.

yes

thank god there were greater fools to buy in

Are you able to lose it without issue? Then yes.

If you don't know what you're doing, better just keep the money than jump into the bandwagon.

If you don't have at least 10k to invest, don't bother investing in anything.

>you have to pay fees to invest in your own retirement plan
fuck this banker-owned "country"

>buy dollar
>use dollar to buy a house in europe
>"YOU DIDN'T USE THE DOLLAR! YOU HAD TO CONVERT IT TO EUROS FIRST!!! THUS DOLLAR IS NOT A REAL CURRENCY"
you are just mad that my passive income is greater than your 8 hours of wagecucking

>be european
>buy dollar
>exchange dollar to euro
>buy with euro

retarded.tiff

yes. you might not get rich or be able to retire but there is potential for some comfy gains

Except that is not what he said is it? In your dishonest example that you made up the person is not in profit, in his real world example he is up massively even with a 10% loss of value.
Does the Czech education system give lessons in this sort of massive dishonesty? Are you an employee of the MSM? Are you stupid?

>buy dollar for 5 euros
>sell same dollar for 500 euros
MAGIC!

I never sold my BCH.
My net worth has stayed the same.

your ilk is just painfully retarded, that's all

>is it a good time to buy when the price is slumping
obviously not, you should wait until it stabilizes.

pyramid scam

It only went down 2k. That's nothing .

This