This is how women really feel when they settle for you when Tyrone is busy

This is how women really feel when they settle for you when Tyrone is busy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bolde.com/truth-sex-guy-insanely-small-penis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bolde.com/truth-sex-guy-insanely-small-penis/

Kek, must suck for dudes with microdicks. Must suck the worst for black dudes with microdicks, no wonder why there is a good chunk of just angry black guys.

How small is insanely small? Asian size or even tinier? Like 1 2 inches?

am i small if i have 5 inch gook peepee

Anything below 8 inches.

That story really convinced me that women are equal to men. I think I'll write a story about banging a whore with an enormous vagina. I'm sure that will be well received.

When will little dicklets learn?

>tfw white guy with big penis
Thank god cause I'm not really good at anything else

I'm lucky I suppose, I've got a solid 7.25 inches and I'm white. Although I did have a girl try to tell me once I had a "small dick", about a week after she was telling me she loved me (apparently at the age of 33 she'd never had a guy give her the O face) I seriously just laughed at her when she tried to insult me that shit. I think it made her mad, because she threw a fucking coffee mug at me.

4 inches here

Quality female you should snatch up that snatch

Speak for yourself, dicklet

Anything less than 17-20 cm is mediocre and tiny to modern women.

No way around it.

Please do, or about tight vaginas because feeling loose is what women fear

Who cares what women think

>red pill

Women hate little more than to be judged which is why they deflect and blame men for everything especially when it's sexual in nature. Women in general are way more insecure than men are even though the requirements and what is expected of a man is quite higher. Culturally a woman with a big and loose vagina is not a common subject nor is it frequently made fun of even by the most rude men. It's common sense that a woman with a big and loose vagina will need a large male partner to "feel" satisfied. If what she described about her partner was true, that he was the size of a "baby carrot" then maybe the lack of satisfaction was indeed his fault and that's just the way it is sometimes. Her disdain and apparent hatred for his small penis makes me wonder why she ever had sex with him in the first place. Oh probably because she liked his big fat wallet. Women are whores for anyone. Even men with unusually small penises. As long as there is something they want in return for sex. She may say she's your girl, that she belongs to you but chances are she said the same exact thing to the man before you and will likely say it to the next. She is just your temporary girl and will never truly belong to anyone.

>women
>think

Yeah that ship has sailed thank God. Fuck that crazy bitch.
It does suck though, the state of females my age basically means I won't get married or have kids of my own.
>Every girl 25-35 has kids already
Yeah I'm not going to be a cuck. I'd rather just fuck them and walk away. None of these fucking women out there are worth much more of an effort at this point.

>the truth about sex with a gal with an insanely beat roastie.

Guys having a big dick isn't that great.

I've literally killed woman by fucking them.

Go younger and more religious

I got 55 cm myself

Nobody on this board has an 8 inch dick, claiming you do makes you even worse than a soy boy micro dick.

the only thing long enough to please a woman is 3 inches
>mastercard
>visa

Do you have to measure it when it's hard?
Also
>what a jewish "woman" says in a shitty magazine only roasties above 30 read is relevant or somehow close to reality

>tfw white
>tfw enormous dick

How much of a cuck do you have to believe le BBC meme

>a literal who has a blog where she talks shit about guys' penises

I honestly don't even know why you guys waste your energy getting mad at bullshit like this.

T. Cuck with a small penis

I've measured my dick on a CMM and it's about 7.326"

Oriental size.

No I have 55 cm

This woman sounds like a royal cunt. She’s trying to hard in her writing and I would probably want to punch her in the face after two days.

Younger women require a stronger presence in an older man. My lady is 21 met her at 18. It’s been great to see her blossom into a conservative woman. But it’s there is some hard road behind us.

I LOVE JEWISH PROPAGANDA

So the average dick is a micro dick?

Is it in yet?

I've tried. I have nothing to talk about with younger girls. Plus I feel like a creepy old man (I'm 31) and have been on maybe 4 or 5 dates with younger women this year (18-23) I have virtually nothing to talk with them about.

>Brazil
let's be honest here, you're not white and you don't have an "enormous" dick

Me too, it's so great!
It's beautiful, moral and a strong doctrine, not like they are working around the clock like Satan itself, in an attempt of total destruction and total colonization of the Euro/Burguer axis!

Even the younger ones it seems have kids already.

I would believe you have a 21 inch dick over an 8 inch.

Dudes with 8 inch cocks exist. They are just as common as a thin girl with F cup breasts.

this is orwellian

>imperial system

Mfw only 6.25 6.5 inches.. feels batman

>9. WHEN I SAW IT FLACCID, A PART OF ME DIED.

having a big dick isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm actually white and average but my gf's pussy is so tight she admitted she wishes my dick was smaller, especially when it comes to girth. Our sex life suffers because of this.

Quality articles

user, anything is possible with an optimal dick size.

DON'T GIVE UP

YOU CAN DO IT

i think we all know the truth. if we use fucking logic and common sense. small penis is retarded. it's ugly to look at and ineffective.

also, everyone wants a partner who is easy on the eyes. getting physically close to an ugly person who has bad teeth, skin, hygiene, small dick, etc. is gross. any time you see an average/ugly guy with a woman who is way more beautiful than him it means the guy is successful/rich and/or famous/prestigious and she'd do better if she could but obv she couldn't

Average anything to roasties is pathetic. Even if they can't get Chad, they won't touch anyone but Chad.

7 1/4 inch dick nationalism. Feels good man

the reality is half the women are frigid and will never climax. hell some of the women that think they have climaxed have only experienced adrenaline from the pain

in the end women young enough to be whores eventually they realize they wont ever get off during sex and just want some one to pay the bills

this

lmao you dumb cuck she only used her pussy to get you to pay the bills, now shes taking her vag away, not even a cuck because you're canadian simply because you don't see the quite visible vagina trap you fell into.

>amanda chatel

Wew

This is the women writing the article

Yeah

>The truth about having sex with a woman that looks like a man

She looks like she has a tiny dick

Obviously they exist but only about .05% have 8 inch dicks, most on this board are 6-7 inches in length.

any 20cm ubermensch in here?

Lmao

sure bud keep blaming women for being frigid instead of blaming yourself for lacking the sexual ability. i bet chad could make your nonexistent gf orgasm

Be careful what you say user. That's an easy way of getting dick pics with time stamps.

The metric system didn't get you guys to the moon though, did it?

Bet her bf looks like this