American public school teacher on Christmas break here

American public school teacher on Christmas break here.

We are so fucked as a nation it is unbelievable. I'm starting to buy the memes about America100%.

I'll share a story from yesterday, and maybe more if people are interested.

>teaching a unit on diseases in high school Biology
>intro activity is asking students to list top 10 causes of death
>every list includes mass shootings, terrorists, AIDS, drug overdoses, gangs, suicide, and so on
>kids are btfo when I tell them those aren't in the top 10 (except suicide)
>very few students said realistic answers like cancer, heart disease, etc.
>tell students they are more likely to die from falling off a ladder than by being shot
>shower them in statistics to prove point
>many want to argue with me the statistics are wrong
>eventually segue into contagious diseases
>talking about pathogens
>ask what they know about vaccines and they only have a vague idea
>students are again btfo when told how vaccines work
>several don't believe me
>but they all want to talk about family members who are anti-vaxxers
>assign a short assignment to research more
>ask students to visit CDC and WHO websites and say where the CDC and WHO are located
>several students respond with "on the top of the webpage"
>one student reports that you can contract AIDS from phone sex
>ghetto kids in class think all STDs come from "your man cheatin'"
>struggle to keep students on topic
>discussions devolve into talking about video games and zombies
>corrections fall on deaf ears
>give quiz and every kid fails
>students can't be bothered to complete the gracious extra credit assignment presenting a disease and its prevention/transmission to the class
>students and parents blame me for their kids failing
>have evidence and other teachers to back me up but doesn't convince them
>spent more time defending my teaching and explaining to parents their kids are retarded than actually doing my job
>been like this for 10 long years

Sounds like you need to stop hanging around with niggers.

>10 years

I'm impressed, I lasted one year trying to teach illiterate spics history. I literally gave up on humanity and constantly thought of suicide while I was teaching.

it was so incredibly painful to deal with actual illiterates in 8th grade. commiefornia is a complete loss.

It must be tough to try and teach a bunch of ill-disciplined little shits known there's nothing you can do to instill disipline, because it's the parents job and by the time it gets to you it's probably too late anyway.

Would you advocate homeschooling or private schooling?

post more stories user

>public school
Was a huge fucking mistake.

Give the kids anthrax, then assign an extra credit assignment to find a cure for their own anthrax.

What do you do for a living now? I was an education major but switched after hearing shit like this.

Why is your post so confusing? Why are you calling all the niggers in your zoo "students?"

Good, I like these threads, very /comfy/, give us more

Have you thought about getting out of the fucking ghetto and into a white area

You're not alone, and no, it's not just blacks; unfortunately. There's tons of student out there lacking in parental support in learning. No follow through on homework, or focus on accomplishment/pride in work.

I have a kid that is SEVERELY dyslexic, and is relegated to doing a majority of work on a Chromebook. Good news is, that kid is making the most progress of all his classmates, and there's tons of follow-though with the parents.

Those one or 2 per year make it worth it.

Best idea I have ever heard in my entire life.

I can't take teachers seriously when you complain about your jobs. In a sane world, we wouldn't waste resources trying to educate children who are below a certain IQ threshold. If we stopped going through the theater of trying to educate low IQ children, we would need far fewer teachers, only the best would keep their jobs. As an average teacher who teaches an average class, your job is simply to go through the theater of education and make it look like you aren't just a waste of taxpayer's money. If we had an efficient and functional education system, your two-digit IQ students would be removed from the general education system and trained for practical labor, and teachers like you would have to find a real mid-IQ job like a business manager or electrician. Rather than complaining, enjoy your easy government desk-work while it is available.

You teach niggers

Your students

This. If you think about it for more than two seconds, it's retarded to force kids into school. Most of them genuinely believe it's a waste of time anyway and are just there to fuck around and waste time. Send nigs and wiggers to the coal mines.

Years ago, on the verge of graduating with a degree in English, I contemplated spending another two years in college to be able to teach secondary education. I am so very, VERY happy that at that age I could see where things were going, and did not go into education. The schools declined at a much faster pace than I ever imagined. I have a friend who is a guidance counselor who is desperately seeking another job. She says all the kids do is come to her for special attention. There is nothing wrong with any of them, but they get bragging victimhood points for "muh counseling." She almost lost her job over one student who came to her with claims of abuse, she had to legally follow up on it with the police, and it turned out the little darling was lying. Then came the angry parents accusing her of traumatizing and embarrassing their little little shit child.

>1400 kids, Pakis, and UK police
Yeah, you keep sucking that Bottington down, chief.

fpbp

moar stories

Teach us your ways user

>the next generation is composed of literal retards who refuse to learn anything
Raise your kids right and they'll be the next slavemasters.

Holy shit. It's almost like children are ignorant and it's your fucking job to educate them.

Education is a dance; it takes two to tango.

Suicide is barely above number 11 and 12, septicemia and liver disease.

The person who wrote that deserves a bullet right between the eyes for being such a thick numbskull.

I don't disagree with you in the least.

Some of my colleagues are doing exactly as you say, just sitting there collecting paychecks and doing what amounts to nothing for their students.

I've worked at a few different schools now, including private, and the story is pretty much the same no matter how inner-city or white the school is. There are always teachers who slack off and students who think it's a waste of their time.

I was very naive getting into the job and somehow improved quite a bit over the years. I'm considered one of the better, more popular teachers to have at the school and the administrators love me. I don't suffer morons, but unfortunately they always end up in my classes because "user is the one who can save them."

That tends to happen a lot in education. The dumbest, worst kids end up with either the most green or the most successful teachers. Because they figure they'll have the energy to put up with the students.

Funnily enough, I work at a vocational school now, so our students are all more or less low IQ grunts trying to become mechanics, electricians,etc. But they still most fail at that shit too. The amount of students who can't pass their OSHA clearance tests or perform simple tasks like oil changes by the end of their first year is astounding. And it's not for lack of teaching. A lot of the trade teachers are ex professionals who still run side businesses. And we get massive donations from business in the area all the way. They want to hire the kids after school. It's in their best interest that the kids get the best style of education they can offer. But, often, the kids just don't buy in or the parents baby the fuck out of them.

Pretty accurate. On my exit surveys in the past, I've had students say that it was my fault they ended up with C's and D's. I remember one girl sobbing during her final exam because it was all my fault she couldn't answer some of the questions.

you sound like a shite teacher tbqh. damn shame you're not competent enough to work in private industry. ah well, enjoy your niggers tax-leech

No, he would deserve one only if he never actually saw the light.

Aaaaaaaand how did you wind up on Sup Forums?

Sorry teacher.

Yeah, being a teacher is easy as fuck. All teachers who complain should be killed.

work in a warehouse making twice as much for half the hours. sadly still in commiefornia so i have to hear the illiterate spics screaming their foul burrito midget language all the time.

I have passion for history, even if I had gotten a different specialization and was a museum curator or something id still need to such commie dick for a job. I really like my current job instead.

Teacher here 5 years public, just started at a private life is much better but the pay isn't a good. The best part about private school is that you get to control what you teach and not be a little bitchboi to state testing or a department chair.

All the places Ive taught have been upper class white kids. Even then you can see there isn't much hope for the future.

Sup Forums teachers should unite and create their own right wing school

I can take a horse to water all fucking day, doesn't mean it's going to drink. It's a two-way street.

Regardless, I said in the OP that I tried teaching them to correct their misconceptions.

And also some of this information (how do vaccines work, what do people die from) is pretty much common sense knowledge they should have picked up throughout life up until high school.

This so much. I remember a mom getting angry with me because her son didn't "love" reading and she kept blaming it on his teachers. It took a few times to get her to understand that I'm not an English teacher and I can't make her son "love" anything unless he wants to.

You'd be surprised how many times I get the response "I don't get it, my child used to really love school/science class/their teachers!" as a defense when I have to contact parents to tell them their child is failing or missing work. It's a cheap way to throw it back on me and it never works. Just pisses me off.

Another one is "well, their sibling is in middle school and the work that they do is MUCH more sophisticated." The parents get especially upset when you try to explain that it IS sophisticated, their kid is just a lazy sack of shit who doesn't want to do the work to its fullest.

Oh. And having parents who are also teachers. It turns into a pissing contest every goddamn time about who knows better about how to teach kids.

Winner

You can't fucking do that when the little shits have no self discipline and self control. That's on the parents who have the time and resources to care about their one child. It's NOT for the teacher who has limited time and resources and has an *entire* classroom to teach.

>ghetto kids in class think all STDs come from "your man cheatin'"
This isn't exactly wrong though. Especially concerning AIDS. Straight sex makes it very difficult to contract AIDS and most niggers are on the down low. The hood rats have just put two and two together.

The root of all evil is parents

American parents are fucking terrible and raise equally terrible children

Its very simple...good kids come from good parents. There are less good kids today because parents are retarded.

If you really want to fix American education you need to fix the parents which is impossible without gulags

Fucking. THIS. Holy shit I wasted so much god damn time. Got into a teaching gig at age 22 and wanted to die every fucking day, waste of 4 years school. Luckily I had no debt thanks to scholarships, grants and just working while in school.

Joined the national guard to pay for more school at age 23, now working in a warehouse ironically making double what I did teaching 7th grade. Dunno what to do now, feel very disillusioned.

I feel like it was another Jew idea for us to force all kids to go to school and give them a path to higher ed. Probably started in California too.

>>ghetto kids in class think all STDs come from "your man cheatin'"

Sheeeeit

Still don't hate black people. Just black people who act like niggers.

correct

everything that is fucked up in this world is because of shitty parents, period.

Also American Public School teacher. Moving to South Korea to teach English FOR HIGHER PAY in march. Fucking pathetic country. I hope Kim nukes USA.

Racist teacher, huh? That’s funny. Funny that you look down on the black man while your punk ass is a TEACHER. Let me hit you with some knowledge. I’m a “nigger.” I’m also in MENSA and a student at a top-5 law school. I scored a 178 on the LSAT and am now studying civil rights law. I come here to laugh my black ass off at all the tiny dick racist whitebois who are so sexually frustrated. They are so mad that a BLACK man is smarter than them, stronger than them, banging more white women than them. Oh and by the way, I’ll probably be a judge or a powerful attorney some day. And you can bet I’ll be sending every one of these racist motherfuckers to the state penitentiary, where alpha black men will be ganging they scrawny asses.

Foster an indoctrinated workforce basically, and even those that end up leeching welfare and ODing on crack cocaine will at least still go and vote for their kike of choice.

This so much.
I regret not reading all the Greek classics in my early days. We need a Napola School again.

I'm sure you are as fucking stupid as they are. Show us your tits or shut the fuck up.

Sup Forums School

>only huwwhites allowed
>only Christians or pagans
>atheists and commies immediate expulsion
>practical math classes
>rigorous physical fitness standards
>redpilled history
>tracks available for trade jobs like welding etc
>marksmanship classes mandatory
>snazzy SS style aesthetic uniforms
>torchlight rallies with massive bonfire at the end of every marking period

there are a million other things we could add

How'd you do it, user? Or any other teacher anons in this thread.

I have a wife and a baby on the way, so I'm scared of leaving. The 10 years are all over the map so I realistically only have 3 years into the retirement system because I worked out of state for a year, then spent several in a private which offered little to no benefits and a shit salary (but looked amazing on a resume). The only reason I went public is because they offered me higher salary and benefits. But I'm so tired of my job. I've gotten better at it, but that's like climbing a pile of shit to smell a rose and realizing I lost my sense of smell along the way (or however the saying goes).

The only pluses I get besides the salary/benefits are being able to relate to the kids, but that's so damn selfish. Otherwise I expend all this energy for pretty much nothing. I'm aging early from all the stress of this job.

>But they still most fail at that shit too
When dysgenics gets to the point where a significant proportion of your population can't even be trained in basic vocations, you know that it is time to implement a eugenics policy.

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself

Serbian public schools are open minded and the children are disciplined.
How can you people talk shit about our education every time when shit like that happens there?

lol go back to africa stupid nigger

Look into international schools overseas bud. that's what I'm doing. It's fucking sweet gigs for days

>replying to pasta

Racist motherfucker enjoy prison when a democrat gets elected and all you crackers get illegal

Where you teach?
If you're in a black/Hispanic majority area then you're lucky. Most of those areas, the students would get in a direct confrontation with teachers when told they are wrong.

>Sup Forums teachers should unite and create their own right wing school

I have a few investor friends who are willing to fund me if I have a business profile. I am considering a company that facilitates home-school students. Imagine an office where each student has their cube, computer and login credentials. They come, do their lessons, go to gym room for PE, go to break room for meals, game room/library for activities. Everything is very clean, professional, self-paced and the teacher is on-site to supervise and organize activities.

As a parent of 3 who are in private school and paying ~$17k/year, I'd home school my kids but my wife or I would have to stay home. They are in elementary school and I feel that I could do a better job teaching them then their teachers.

lol that won't change you're still a nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Im not as far in as you but I left public school because I was treated like subhuman dogshit. Our department chair was forcing us to teach history in the most retarded way..some totally impractical communist bullshit hippy trash

I basically had kids asking me for an entire year when are we actually going to learn history...I thought this class was fun. yada yada yada. was basically torture. i bucked the system and got fucked in the ass.

private school is so much nicer because people treat you like a family and you get to control what you want to teach. and the best part is that shit kids actually get expelled which is amazing coming from public school.

when I have hard days I just fantasize about going to trade school or starting my own business. Id like to supplement my income with writing or a side business.

fuck public schools though

If I can, Im going to homeschool my kids. My wife is already cool with it

This is what a moron looks like.

Let's address:
>Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
Bloomberg. Good job there; dumbass.

>America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
Those states provide you with all the food you eat. You're welcome. Dumbass.

>35% of the population is obese
This is true, and needs to be fixed.

Literally the rest of the problems can be 90% resolved by getting rid of illegals and negroes; like Lincoln proposed.

Lol as a prosecutor you'll be putting away your own kind more than anyone else. They will also hate you for it. Have fun, nigger.

Sounds great desu

Why can't we have good things?

I was young enough to be in the mindset of "I'm not happy, I have to change," and luckily culture today didn't stigmatize me for being 22/23 and moving back to my hometown to look for another job. I should be asking you how you do it, teaching seemed like what I wanted to do for my life but I made it one school year and resigned and ran away to the first restaurant that needed a server, and then eventually to a higher paying, permanent warehouse job with part time army to supplement my income, but still, I ran away nonetheless. Too much stress for nothing in return in my eyes. Not even respect from kids.

Weirdly enough I do this through the national guard, kinda, first year with my unit I did a 6 month program in Kosovo to improve training in their soldiers, and in FY 2018 I'm looking at Estonia. I mean, I'm not teaching kids, but I'm teaching. Specifically commo and "how to use a HMMWV," lol.

GIVE MORE STORIES

I remember reading a text on Amer Renaissance smth like "How its like to teach black kids" from a HS professor. top level comedy gold

Have you considered writing a novel? serious proposition.

The next few years are gonna be fun

>open Socratic seminars on Fridays in lieu of lecture
>mandatory club membership
>wide range of clubs from fitness and sports, to competitive debate and casual hobby
>houses like Harry Potter to build camaraderie and in group identity (don't know what to call that system)
>private boarding school an hour away from a "real town"
>male only
>mandatory public service for the locals

That’s where you’re wrong, peckerwood. As a BLACK man I will not PERSECUTE my own brothers. I will however lock up every TINY DICK WHITE BOI so that BLACK MEN can use them as FUCK TOYS. Welcome to Nat Turner bitch we own this country now. No wonder white women turn to BLACK men for a little pleasure on the downlow. Lmao whiteboi

I teach US Government to nigs. Teaching these kids has destroyed any delusions I had about democracy being an effective form of government.

I can't imagine how hard it must be to not kill yourself whilst trying to teach anything to these Untermenschen. My current class consists of nothing but pure morons and turks. Every single when the teachers manage to silence the class some nigger makes a "funny joke" and the whole fucking room can be heard across the whole school.

>persecute
Good job nigger. The word is prosecute. As in 'prosecutor'.

I never taught nogs so my stories aren;t as good

My biggest problem ethnic group has been Jews.

Jews are either your best student or your worst behavioral problem.

The left really is this stupid, huh?

>There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.
Then why do you support the people who implement such atrocious socialist policies to put America in this situation?
>At least we have better """equality""" now

thanks now i can screencap this

Lol okay bud. You are gonna just ignore obvious crimes by your fellow black "men". Yeah you will clearly last long in our justice system. Also it's painfully obvious you are ghetto street trash. If you were a successful black man, you would already know how much your fellow chimps hate successful "brothers".

>Sweden

Lmao your country already belongs to black dick nigga sit down

there are several anons here teaching english to chinks and japs. or you could get a cdl and hit the road

Fuck off nigga you don’t know shit about jurisprudence bitch nigga

Sad!

You forgot 56% and falling fast. But I'm sure that's nothing to pay attention to and has no correlation to the encroaching doom this place is facing according to your memeflag faggotry.

>>public school
>Was a huge fucking mistake.

I taught for four years in a private school in Hong Kong - IGCSE curriculum. The kids were all very polite and earnest and homework was always done and parents always attended meetings and showed genuine concern for their child's development and real respect for the teaching staff. It was such a treat.

jews

Bro, my ancestors took your bitch ass ancestors and literally used them as tools to enrich ourselves. How does it feel to part of a group that is so inferior they were unable to free themselves from subjegation? Your kind had to be freed by my kind. Ask yourself why there are zero successful black majority countries. You and your people are literal parasites. The sad part is that you know this.

Nice post op, I'm a pe teacher and echo the same sentiment. It's scary how these kids are so stupid and disbehaved. And it's never the kids fault, it's always the teachers or admin.
I say let the idiots fail and teach to the few who actually wanna better themselves. It's fruitless to pour resources and effort into these morons.

>I remember reading a text on Amer Renaissance smth like "How its like to teach black kids"
The lawyer one is hilarious as well.

>- HIV more common in America than Somalia
Hahahahahhaa

Bringing up slavery? That’s low even for a white demon fuck outta here nigga you never say that shit in the street bitch

Public schools are a shit hole. Everyone knows that. I wouldn't want my child to go to one. Pretty sure that retards arent only a nigger problem. I remember going to an average middle school and only a small part of kids were actually trying to learn. I was in a class that had grouped the best performing students from the grade but still 30% were autists, 50% were below average and only 20% were actually trying. When I got into highschool(my highschool was a public highschool but had high standards, from all highschools is rated 3rd in the whole country) and dear god it was bliss to actually be with people who wanted to learn and where teachers wouldnt be suicidal from teaching retards.

Your job is not to teach. You job is to indoctrinate good little commie whore. If you wanted to teach, you'd do so for money which is paid voluntarily, not money which is stolen from 'taxpayers' by threat of violence.

It is you who is the dumb commie these kids aspire to be.

>The lawyer one is hilarious as well.

The defense lawyer? Ah yes, good read!

Maybe if left wingers stopped endlessly holding everybody back in education to really stupid levels, we'd see more smart people.

Bix nood muddafugga. Jesus Christ you people are so pathetic. I don't need to say shit in the street. I don't have to live my life in the street like you trash monkeys do. Again, my kind being better overall. If it wasn't for our kindness you fuckers would have been genocided years ago. You should be kissing white men's feet you subhuman piece of garbage.

>Ask yourself why there are zero successful black majority countries.

Uh but there are zero successful arab nations or latino nations, either. Seems to me that there's nothing inherently inferior about blacks. It's just that the whites are brutal imperialists against everyone.

...that's finland.

>kissing white men’s feet

You wish faggot nigga, we just do that to white women lmao you gotta admit they leaving your asses or gettin some on the side lmao