>>153943380

And dead

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SPI9Mk17OAs
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already know that. Gay people Can vote, so vote Democrat

and stoned

Die faggot

(with rocks)

>it's okay to be ga-

>We already know that.
does "we" include these guys?

It's also okay to get aids and die as a result of your hedonist degenerate lifestyle

I'm assuming you get your image of Sup Forums from some bitchy celebrity who thinks the dark side of the internet was made to construct riots targeting gay people. Homophobes collect on Sup Forums because it's one of the few places they can speak freely, which does make it more frequent but does not make Sup Forums homophobic. Some of us have unbiased principles you know you fucking leftist.

Sure, fine, it is. But do you need the fucking floats and parades, pushing your gay shit onto everyone else? Putin has it right, kill those so proselytize.

You should have never been taken off the DSM. I would have sympathized before that, but now? You've got to be physically removed both for society's, and your own well being.

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

If you can't take the heat, go back to facebook. Sup Forums is for the strong of heart, not those who seek out extremists to bitch about their oppression. You could do some serious good for your side if you could actually register what Sup Forums is.

Which side is for the fisting guys?

wrong.

how did you get all that from "its okay to be gay"?

Still trying to plant those seeds right? Subversive. How much you're all like (((them))).

No, it's not.

Reminds me of the "some people are gay, get over it campaign" they had in UK school about 7 years ago. It really changed my opinion on faggots.

I'm getting that from the fact that you came here to waste people's time. People on Sup Forums are either already fighting for you (but are in the minority) or couldn't care less about your problems because they want you off the face of the earth. In other words, if you're looking to change people's hearts, you're using the wrong method. Care to try to help people relate with statistics or are you going to keep posting propaganda to waste people's time?

Not about to vote democrat. Trump is the one world leader that has pledged to protect my people from the kind of people that like throwing us off of buildings.

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

Sup Forums is for entertainment and memetic purposes only

don't get a swelled head

Subversive filth

unironically kys you degenerate std vector

Yeah, that's how we do it in Canada. Section 15 of the Charter is is plain and simple.

This level of research and detail is definitely not JUST entertaining and memetic, you fucktard. Spend some time on the website before you judge its nature.

Kill yourself faggot

Sup Forums's research quality is about the same level as /x/'s

You're inundated with autists and schizos.

And just in case you didn't get the memo, I know you get your image of Sup Forums from some bullshit rumor because this guy has been collecting data for months and you insist that Sup Forums is for "entertainment and memetic purposes only".

thats islamaphobic you bigot. the religion of peace wont stand for this. you know they will send a truck of peace to make this right

True, but you generalize. Sup Forums is so important because of the integrity of research the people who care put in to it. You're the autist if you haven't seen the posts supporting Trump.

I'm fine with two people doing whatever the fuck they want to themselves with each other's consent. But I am hesitant to allow children to be brought into this world or adopted into homes without both a loving mother and father.

I've been here since 2007. Here's the first meme I ever saved.

And that proves? Have you even explored the links this and previous posters put out? Of course with a crowd of 100,000 people you're going to find some shitposters.

the charter is a pile of shit

>tfw amerimutts are serious about Sup Forums

no accounting for taste I guess

HIV medication should be banned. Let them die from their degenerative behavior.

Nope. Sorry. You already got yours, and then immediately turned on us. You can go fuck yourself, faggot.

>tfw Indian supremacists don't know what website they're actually on.
Nice try fucktard, some real people do some real shit when you get 100000 of them to care about the fate of the west.

No it's not.

no its not

>that's right, we're degerates, we're here and there's nothing you can do about it
>but...but..., you're supposed to treat us like civilised human beings

Homosexuality and pedophilia, both sexual perversions, go hand in hand.

What anime?

Don't bother replying. You'll only further embarrass your nation.

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

HIV information:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

Everyone knows all English men are gay. It's self evident. You can't extrapolate like that. Junk science.

>Sup Forums is so important because of the integrity of research
>integrity of research

Or mayhaps you'll further embarass your nation by making shallow generalizations and assumptions with no evidence to support them. You're no better than a 12 year old troll, asshole.

yes. but also white

The surprising truth of open defecation in India | Sangita Vyas | TEDxWalledCity

youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

Loo. Poo in it.

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

Muslims Hate Gays
Muslims Hate Gays
Muslims Hate Gays
Muslims Hate Gays
Muslims Hate Gays
Muslims Hate Gays

I'd make any trad nigger suck the barrel of my shotgun and then unload a hot slug into the back of their head if they ever tried gay bashing in my neighbourhood

Armed gays don't get bashed
come at me

no it isn't

Sure..privileged groups of people. That sounds very commie.

Care to bring up some actual statistics? I've posted some actual examples of thoroughly thought out threads while you two continue to weakly claw for your cases with the fallacy of assertion.

Everyone's at least a little bit gay but you're not supposed to act on it. Don't hate the sinner hate the sin.

IT'S OKAY TO HAVE AIDS

>LOOK AT ALL THESE JEWISH, PANSEXUAL/BI, WICCAN RESEARCHERS GUISE
>GAY IS IN FACT SCIENTIFCALLY SUPPERIOR
Take your spam somewhere else faggot. Nothing but the marxist spun web of deconstructional bullshit.

>he thinks this is a debate

If that is true, then you have no power by the same token. What are you, 15? The only people posting only shit on Sup Forums and dumbing it down are people like you.

can't speak freely on facebook or twitter so yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPI9Mk17OAs

I used to think what consenting adults do in private was nobody's business. This doesn't refute "It's ok to be gay". It's not ok to be mentally deranged, and this behavior is mentally deranged.

Exactly. They think "oh...We get to be the bullies now"...I'm sorry I ever stuck up for them.

>internet bullied to death
no such thing

Walk away from the screen, nigger

>larping as a quality control inspector on Sup Forums

You shills continue to prove his point by posting only spam. Comforting to know that homophobes only have superstition on their side.

Wrong. Degenerate.

> If I spam troll this guy I prove him wrong by posting dopey imagery, which associates him with retards
kek

die faggot

Memeflags should suffer the same fate.

>being cancer

What's flawed about pol is that you believe American white's are the key to the future. The truth is that you all are simply average. Jews and Indians in america are way smarter than the average white. Niggers are stronger and better lovers than all of you.
pol does get a few things right though but thats just a case of the broken clock being right twice a day.

hellsing

>p-pls no bully, why aren't you following my rules?!

if it's not .edu or .gov it's garbage and even the sound studies need to be taken with a grain of salt. You aren't supposed to start with a conclusion and work backwards. that isn't the scientific method.

>superstition

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men account for 70% of new HIV infections in the United States.
>New HIV infections among gay and bisexual men overall remained stable in recent years.
>More than 600,000 gay and bisexual men are living with HIV in the United States.

Get out of NATO

He post the spam faggot. This spam has been posted he FOR MONTHS. I've looked into. Responded to it. And it's about as credible as the flat earth society publishing articles about gravitational forces in our solar system.

Sociology papers published through University is NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE. It's bullshit, unscientific garbage, and some faggot putting together a couple pages of copy pasta which would be impossible to refute all of it by the time the thread expires IS NOT A ARGUMENT.

The only SHILLS here are the homophiles and faggots continuing their march of indoctrination.

>broken clock being right twice a day.
it would be right once a day you idiot

Christians too. Stone a gay, save the day!

>leaf

1 I'm no white supremacist, you generalize
2 Adam Smith, John Locke, Socrates, Francis Bacon, Stephan Hawking. I openly admire your culture and your geniuses, but you can't call us whites "simply average" like we have never made any contributions to civilization. I'm sorry your (singular) nationalism has made you reach retarded conclusions.

Yest the worlds stupidest generation has been raised, by design, to be highly susceptible to social engineering. It's because of the narcissism, the will say cunt things like "we're the most educated generation in the history of the world" but yet haven't mastered basic life skills (like standing on their own two feet, or getting a job.) It's mindboggling. Ever see a millenial problem solve without their notebook or smart phone? Better get some Xanax and Dr. Phil because there is going to be a meltdown.

Am and pm, you are the idiot

>but you can't call us whites "simply average" like we have never made any contributions to civilization
He's clearly talking about the present

>University is NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE
>Christian LARPing memeflag
Too funny

>roach

I would like to agree with you (for the simplicity of the meaning) but no.
Sorry.
All the scientific research CLEARLY shows that IT’S NOT OKAY TO BE GAY.
Repent, faggot!