/immigration/

Do we have immigrants here? How did you emigrated?How was your life and how it changed? Tell us your story.

My country is doomed and I want to leave

>20yo
>middle class
>from the less smaller state of Brazil
>studying comunication/advertising at university
>zero job experienceresidente
>fluent english (but with some flaws)
>good values
>decent person
>white hispanic

How can I leave this place? Where should I go?
I can't take it anymore, I'm easly adapablte to newer cultures and a peaceful person.

Other urls found in this thread:

exame.abril.com.br/carreira/profissionais-brasileiros-estao-na-mira-do-canada-mais-uma-vez/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white Hispanic
What

lurk more, retard

what about him? Are you implying he's white

>less smaller
You'll never get to immigrate

He is the definition of a white hispanic.

If you think he isn't, you know...is just like...your opinion.

To be honest I look like Clarence White from The Byrds.

go to texas
most of the population is nonwhite anyway

So...Hispanic, cuz he's clearly not white

>as white as a Mediterranean (non-white for pol)
>graduated in computer science
>learned English and French
>Quebec government just begs me to move
Literally, Quebec has a permanent visa program given based on points. The maximum points is given to people graduated in IT that speaks French and English (and are married).

My brains works on 2 or 3 phrases at the same time, sometimes I just mess up and mix the sentences while typing, mistakes happens my fellow countryman.

How do I do it?
Ok.
Tell me more about quebec.

French isn't that hard...

So... why didn't you go yet? I want to go to the US, although in the long term I'd rather raise kids in Europe. I'll find if I get to go to the US around April, let's see. Perhaps I'm not spic enough to get a visa easily.

Also

Where did you apply for it?

Give us tips, campeĆ£o!

Just go the Quebec visa website.

I actually learnt about that because I received an email from Quebec government inviting me to candidate myself for such visa program.

I like my life here though, so I'm cool.

Sorry for the flag.

From my experience only Eastern European languages are somewhat hard, even German is quite accessible(although that might have to do with my grandpa speaking german around me when I was a kid).
>How do I do it?
Depends on your area of work. Tbh most majors are meme tier, and you either are really good at what you do or go abroad to do some masters or something like that and get to stay. Things will change with Trump, although how it seems unclear. The ones being targeted for misusing the H1B are the poos in tech.

They sent you an email out of the blue? My brother got offers after he did TOEFL, but they were all universities, a lot of them in Scandinavia.
Do you have some languages certificate for them to show interest?

I like Brazil. Also, have an Italian passport if I wanted to move to a developed region.

I don't remember the exactly site. Just lurk more and you will see how the process work and what they value. Also read this:
exame.abril.com.br/carreira/profissionais-brasileiros-estao-na-mira-do-canada-mais-uma-vez/

I was studying French at Alliance Francaise at the time.

Ok
Thanks.

If you know english german is not hard.

I study at one of the best Universities from Northeast and the best in my area, but I think Advertising and Propaganda would fit in meme tier majors ;,;

>>white hispanic

You aren't even considered white by (white) brazilian standards, don't delude yourself.

I don't remember exactly the points system for Quebec, but I believe Bachelor of Arts in general were like 0 points.

Advertising is not Arts.
Is a subdivision of business and administration.

BR universities in general are meme tier, even the "best" ones. The only reason federais are so full of themselves is because most people have no idea how far behind they are from most foreign students. I did Elec Eng in UFRGS for a while(dropped because it wasn't what I wanted, but would be breedy gud to get a visa), was supposed to be the best in the country, and yet it was visibly lacking. And I'm not talking about the shit infrastructure, that's expected from federais, the classes themselves were inferior. If I indeed wanted to go on that career path I could easily study at home and get As in all subjects. Bonus points for not being an autistic sperg like 90% of elec eng students. Once in calculus a classmate of mine literally dropped out of his chair and started foaming in the middle of class, out of nowhere. Everybody just stood there and watched until the teacher got desperate. That was fun.
Even shitposting on Sup Forums might be a sign of being above average, believe it or not. I've come to believe personal attributes are more important in 8/10 jobs, you'll only need true technical expertise if you're doing some kind of research or development. The question is how a foreign government would evaluate whether you're capable in those regards. Because let's be honest, if all that mattered was being a coding wiz you can get 10 million poos to come over overnight. The things that really matter in getting a visa are hard to evaluate from a third party perspective. I know a whole lot of people who got visas when I wouldn't have given them a visa myself were I American. Their methods seem quite ambiguous at times

Whatever, it is not STEM; therefore it sucks for them.

Ignore the Jew shill.

I'm 100% ready for an all-female Venezuelan refugee crisis myself. Can't wait to see the "pro-immigration" white liberal women melt down.

100% agreed.

And that's sad.

;.;

My head wasn't made for stem.

The thing about STEM is that there are two kinds of people doing it: those who really want to and those in it for the money. As in any other field, the only ones who will rise to the top are the ones personally invested in it, and these are the ones who get to go abroad. The ones with subpar performance can always be replaced by poos and chinks, especially in a silicon valley type of environment. STEM does not equal guaranteed visa for the US or Europe, there are millions of others with STEM degrees. Unless you're going there for under or postgrad, you'll only get a visa the old way: by showing you're truly exceptional. The problem is how exactly do you prove that? If you have to work 10 years around here to prove you're reliable then you're almost too old to get a visa anyway. As I said before, the visa system appears to work in mysterious ways. Tbh I think they could enforce some kind of general knowledge test, a hardcore one at that. Someone who deserves a visa should be able to prepare for something like that. After said test, they should take a look whether the applicant has money to sustain himself for about 6 months and whether he has job offers. Of course this stirs the controversy of how many immigrants should be let in, but I'd say it's best to have the above kind of immigrant than some mexicans crossing the border to wash dishes.

Stop falling for the meme