23andMe

Is this website Legit or there are better options ?

Thanks anons

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not assuming you're already a nigger

Don't do it. I did mine and they are already trying to frame me for murder and I have seen people who look exactly like me running around.

It's a kike scheme.

You're submitting your genes to literal Jews who then forward them to biotech companies so they can research genetically-tailored medicine aka anti-white bioterrorism bombs.

Worked for me you dirty faggot.

>23andme thread
Buy an ad

are you schizophrenic by any chance?

Owned by someone with connections to Google
Is known to fake results to "screw with racists"
And you're a fucking retard if you pay any corporation to take info on you

they've already been proven to add African to peoples results to mess with "racists"
id go for the nat geo one instead
thank you for your question italo bro hope to hear from you again!

Is ancestry any better?

the race/ethnicity aspect is not legit it's dependent on how many people have taken 23andme

Yourdna

YES GOY SEND US YOUR DNA

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

>proven
>one article on a fake news website called "squaker"

Why don't you ask /sci/, unless all you wanted was memes.

I keep hearing this but my own result from 23andme came back 100% european (pic related)
Isn't it more likely that some stormfags got a 23andme test, saw 16% subsaharan african or some shit and decided to blame the test rather than face reality?

>giving your DNA to jews

Sup Forums has fallen

yes there are better options and ancestry is one of them. They have more privacy guarantees (compared to none that (((23))) gives you), but is still a saliva test. Saliva tests are getting better but are still nowhere as accurate as cheek swabs. myheritage, livingdna, and natgeo are all examples. look into them do your research before you buy niggers.

we all know Americans are pure whites user

just a little Native American though

23andme sent an email a few months ago that they're selling people's DNA. The company is literally owned by Jews. The results are way too broad, you're gonna get mostly "Broadly European" and "Unassigned."

The article about tampering simply said worker from a company "like ancestry and 23andme" were fucking with results.
So it never really pointed fingers at anyone specific.

It sounds like some of that "and everyone clapped" bullshit.

56% legit my friend

Honestly I'm just using the test to rule out the possibility that I'm an octoroon or hexadecaroon, so I'll be more than happy with broadly euro.

Moms side I'm missing a great grandfather
Dads side I'm missing a grandfather.

Rip my genes.

Why do you care? Do you really believe in the one drop rule that much? Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Measure your skull, take your measurements. Take photos of yourself. Analyze yourself. Attempt to determine your phenotype, learn what people look like. Try to figure out what you are.

If you are a octoroon or a hexadecaroon, so what? You are probably 70-80% white anyway and the part of you that isn't white is heavily bleached. So it doesn't matter.

The one drop rule is bullshit.

I'm pretty sure there's a splash of middle east on my moms side, hoping there's no jew on my dads.
By some miracle I was blonde and blue eyes as a kid, but now I have brown hair.
I'm just such a shitmix it's hard to pinpoint it. My sisters look eastern european, which is nothing like our parents.

I swear my lineage is coal burners and cucks, but I agree that the one drop rule is bullshit.