Roasties Hate Thread

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women only act this way because pussies like you let them.

you'd be better off hitting /r9k/ with this
I hate women as much as the next guy but there are a lot of tradcuck LARPers

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

If you try to control them, they claim you raped them. And nowadays it’s guilty until proven innocent with rape allegatIons.

exactly all these bozos claiming they can control women are delusional. the legal system will put you in a cell with bubba if you try and control a woman.

She’s ugly. I’d swipe left on her before reading that.

This ugly whore at my college has at least 30 different guy friends and she's trying to go for me.

Can someone help me?

Eww she looks like a box head

shovel-faced whore

>shovel-faced whore
>Eww she looks like a box head

Holy shit i'm fucking rolling.

this is good

You can't make this shit up lol literally every women I've known that stays home while her husband goes to the army has cheated on them

Holy le 56% face

Testify

Jesus christ she looks 30

No you can't. I've fucked a couple Army wives while their husband was away. They wanted to move out of their place and in with me right before he got back, but do you think I was about to have them cuck me later on down the road? I slept in the cuck's bed, drank coffee out of his "world's greatest dad" mug, wore his bath robe and fuzzy slippers, sat in his reclining chair, grilled steaks on his barbecue pit, and saved over his XBOX games for a few months before noping out of there.

Does Puerto Rico have an army?

Well the husband probably fucks other girls wherever hes deployed,especially if hes in SK or Japan

That bitch looks like a German army helmet, but not in a good way

>and saved over his XBOX games for a few months
you monster

Get a bj

>teehee im not like other girls
>mfw

amen

Stop hating roasties.

Hate the Marxists who made them.

porque no los dos?

:^)

Been on tinder for a long fucking time and I've never seen anything like this. No one ever writes anything sexual on their profiles.

What is wrong with American girls?

Mind virus.

Eww no. She looks like she has AIDS once you see her in real life. I think i might just start talking to her and give her a shit load of attention for 2 straight weeks then drop her. After that, she'll start begging for cock but i i won't give it to her. From there i'll keep ignoring her 'till she kills herself.

Amen

Good plan.

holy shit its literally le mongrol face

>I don't want him finding out
>Post a picture of herself asking for Sex
Lol

>le catholic woman face

Lol this one is gold.

Just kick it with her. Smoke a blunt at the dorms or something, then deep throat her shit. Make sure your dick is all the way down her throat so it defeats all the other guys sperm. It’s basically a sperm war my nigga. Make sure your cum is gagged and swallowed that way it can swim and make its way into her brain via blood brain barrier. Then whenever she shits out a kid with some beta, your dna will be passed on. Even if it’s like 5% it still counts ma nigga. - a friendly Tyrone.

You're pathetic, desu.

The funniest part of these photos is how the mothers don't even realise that they're completely and utterly fucked. Their lives are permanently ruined and any potential that they ever had is wasted (or at least suspended for the next 18 years), but the realisation still hasn't kicked in yet.
At this point in their downward spiral, they still think that they can use their looks to coast along through life on a man's shoulders. It's almost tragic.

fucking kek.

>starts thread
>immediatley photoshopped
GTFO

No. The funniest part comes years later after they realize this fact.
Hitting the wall is double the stress for a coal burning single mother. It's hilarious.

Some of them will succeed in trapping a beta, at least temporarily.

Intelligent yet would date her.. BAHAHHAHA!!!!

Here's the real one

I want to shit talk these girls on tinder but I'm afraid ill be b&

Hay guyss!!

at least the kid is white

Call her used goods

the percentage of guys over 6'3" AND willing to fuck a roastie are probably very very small

Is there a follow up? Did anyone actually find the guy and tell him?

I want to be you

>in reward I offer literally nothing plus kid

It has a national guard

and then you woke up

Wtf are you talking about? I live on Stockholm and see this all the time

A guy with that list of attributes definitely isn't going after a frumpy single mom.

All you need to do is make a burner facebook, and upload the photos to Tinder. Make sure you name the Facebook account a name you want to use, like Chad, because you can't change it on Tinder. Also make sure the age you use on FB is appropriate too, go for 23, because you can't change it either.

youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y

Boogie just got ROASTIED

Monster

Pretty sur that's a pasta.

"I'm a cool mom"
"I dont discipline my kid and people hate being around my brat"

I've seen this girl before
can't put my finger on it

Sexy weet fucking lowers. Das my girl, see you in 20 min.

Pol spends most of their day hating on blacks for doing this. Hypocrisy.

Don’t stick your dick in crazy, boys

Screen cap this niggers

>women trying to be funny online

Probably the only thing I hate about dating websites. You have to read through every generic bitches Jeff Dunham tier comedy routine. You guys get too worked up over it though.

>I'm not a sex doll
No shit, no-one would buy a fat sexdoll.

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:10