Both Barack and Michelle Obama were Harvard students

Both Barack and Michelle Obama were Harvard students.

Pic related: his name is Bobby Wilson. He is a professor of mathematics at MIT (specialized in Harmonic Analysis, Dispersive PDE and Geometric Measure Theory):

math.mit.edu/directory/profile.php?pid=1750

math.mit.edu/~blwilson/

Here, this is other professor: Cris Negron:

math.mit.edu/directory/profile.php?pid=1811

math.mit.edu/~negronc/

All those people are much smarter and more accomplished that anyone of you. Yes, there are black people that are much more intelligent and important to society than you.

>“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
Lyndon B. Johnson

wew what is an average

check their y-chromosomes. Are they the direct descendants of white slave owners? Most of the men in the mulatto top tier have Eurasian y-chromosomes.

Name 10 theorems made by black people. I'll help you out, one is the Rao-Blackwell theorem (Blackwell haha lol), name 9 others.

PS: there are probably more than 1, but i bet you can count them on your hand

"herpa derpa derp, we wuz kangz. We haz mathumatishion!"

Then they take the DNA test and they have some Eurasian non-Bantu, non-Moor y-chromosome like J1, J2, R1b, R1a, T, etc.

This.

He not 100% african black. Just give up OP. Behind every successful ""black""" is either white genes or jew gold.

Obama was half while and had a free pass through life anyway

Affirmative action means that they are just as stupid as the next nigger.

>The pet nigger of the progressive Jew

This is obviously bait, but I'll still leave this right here.

Thank you OP.

I think some people on this board need to stop being racist and wake up and realise that not all black people are stupid. Otherwise this movement will go nowhere.

Quick factoid for you here, 50% of Africans are smarter than 25% of Europeans. Get rekt racists.

>tHe ExCePTiOn PrOvEs yoU wronG

I like how it turned into a “im better than you nananabooboo”

This is bait FYI, he is spaming this shit in other threads. Hey OP, I hope you die.

SAGE

Yes, we already know that you dumb liberals don't understand how a bell curve works

Eugenics exists to make frail beta white boys feel better about themselves.

yes, there is a bellcurve
congratulations
also
>cherrypicking

They learned what someone else told and or taught them. What I have learned and discovered I had to do and teach on my own.

Since you started the pissing contest I might as well finish it.

>this thread again

Another black man rises above the nigger mentality. But to be fair he might have some white genes and of course he is the result of the western civilization that empowers the untermensch and gives them pride and a cause. Nothing new. Some stormfags will be autistically screeching about this though. "muh bell curve graphics"

Why do niggers always feel the need to defend their self worth?

i can almost 100% guarantee you that OP is not black. it's either some serious cuckold fetishist or some other mentally ill individual.

there are literally tens of thousands of white professors who teach mathematics

what makes this one so special?

your very own post "look at this one he's not dumb he is one of the smart ones" betrays your own internalized racism of viewing blacks as lesser and only confirms that Sup Forums was right all along

25% of the whites have bigger dicks than 50% of blacks.

>More accomplished than me
You realize it's all to the beholder of such a subject to judge the worthy and not a b8 post, right? Tell me OP, how much have you actually accomplished when knowing say a nigger is better than you.

>>“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
>Lyndon B. Johnson

NAXALT fallacy and LBJ was the most demonic POTUS there was, Obama doesnt come nowhere close

Of course not all black people are stupid. But you disparage the ones who are smart enough to realize that welfare is cancer and help encourage a culture of crime and idiocy. Nigger culture should be scorned and purged.

>Tell me OP, how much have you actually accomplished when knowing say a nigger is better than you.

Not saying OP is not a looser, but I’m pretty sure that a MIT professor – of mathematics, no less – is more accomplished than you are.

Never said he wasn't, but nonetheless anything he has accomplished can be achieved with equal or greater value by anyone. What does race have do with this? This is b8 in its clearest example and I'm not biting.

>ID

Sage

>chris NEGROn
kek. might as well be chris nigger

looks more like antique farming equipment than a professor.