Grumpf do realize how manny people you just KILLED by cutting 80% of Americans taxes...

Grumpf do realize how manny people you just KILLED by cutting 80% of Americans taxes. The BLUE WAVE is coming! The lives you have taken will be AVENGED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE POOR WILL USE ALL THAT EXTRA MONEY TO BUY ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AND IT WILL SHORTEN THEIR LIFE SPANS FUCK YOU DRUMPF

HLUUUUUUUMFMFMMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMF

keep sucking that corporate dick, mutts

its over for Druumph. Mission accomplished

Who is going to vote for this “blue wave” if they are all dead?

THE RICH WILL BUY MORE FOOD WHICH WILL MAKE THEM FATTER AND SHORTEN THEIR LIFESPA-
never mind carry on

if tax cuts are killing people those niggers shouldn't have been alive in the first place

go back to your mosque, ahmed. nobody cares what you faggots think.

WHY WONT U NECKBEARD POLLACKS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE MINORITY ARE ON LIFE SUPPORT AND YOU JUST TOOK OUT THE PLUG

FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The best social program is a job.

Maybe they'll get a fucking job then

FUCJKNING DGHNRUMPF

MORE GRUMPHS FOR THE GRUMPH GOD

BLAMF for the Iron FRAMP!

I predict that Colbert will be the next Trump curse victim. He'll have a breakdown on air that will end with him shitting in his own hands. Then he'll raise the still steaming mass to his face slobber dribbling from his mouth.
TWOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOPPPSSS! He will screech before lowering his mouth and starting to chew.

Good. Now maybe they'll have an incentive to get off their asses and actually earn a living.

PLUUUUUUMPFH

GRONGLE GLUUUUMMMMPFFF

>not being in a position to profit from corporate tax cuts

lmao poorfag mad?

GREHHAHAHHHGRAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGG DRUMPFFFFFFFF *pfft* GRAAARRGGHHH DRUBMPF NOT MY PRESDANT STUPID RGRGRFRGRGRGGRRRRRRRRRGH DOMABLNB PLUBMPF

FUCKING GROGNAAR GLIMBLE

Don't look now but your mother is getting a healthy dose of "diversity" from your welcomed "refugees".

Cute bait

fuck off libtards!

youtube.com/watch?v=eXWhbUUE4ko

drumpfblb bad! bad smelly poopoo drufmfpf. ebil nazy druflf. TWO SCOOPS BAD ok drubf? puchnc a nazzy lige fucginkghg DRUBFLPF today.

People who don't pay taxes didn't get their taxes reduced? Oh no, what a tragedy.

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPFPFLPLFPLPFFPFPFLPFLBBLBF[LFLFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welp, the TaxScam passed. My husband and I will save $7,000 next year and yet I am still devastated. The GOP is looting the wallets of millennials and children to keep billionaires and their families rich for eternity. This is class warfare.

OY VEY HOW WILL NIGGERS GET THEIR GIBS!

Killed? You're delusional. Anyone who works for a living (real work in the private sector) will be thrilled about this tax bill. Bureaucrats and the lazy will be dismayed, of course.

You're a loser.

One can hope.

Practice what you preach, Dongy Turd.

/thread