Something weird

Anyone else noticed that people are all of sudden making unusually many spelling mistakes in their posts?
Things like using the wrong form of the word, sounded instead of sound, etc.

All the NPCs are glitching out, someone must be fucking with the system.

you mean not native speakers bailing some verbal conjugations?

No I mean everybody, including Americans and Canadians. I am doing it as well but it's because I am hypoglycemic

(((someone)))
Yeah this is why net neutrality shouldn't have been repealed.

In my case it is the goddam spellchecker. Fucking thing makes more mistakes than I do. At least when I make a mistake I realize it. Insidious goddam spellchecker fucks up things I spelled correctly.

That's all the new redpilled arrivals, friend. Being intelligent and ""redpilled"" isn't exactly the norm, remember? Surely you've seen all the studies on it.

I've noticed people keep using capital T instead of lower case "t." For that one finnish meme but I think it's because they're phone posters

invasion of normies on their cell phones. This board is dead.

>making unusually many spelling mistakes

Irony is a bitch

dis

you are right i can confirm this.
Probably cause the internet speech has degenerate our writing skills and programs like Word or other spell check programs made us dependent on them.

Another fun note i read that in islamic escatology one of the signs of the day of judgement is that there are many people that can read but not write... spooky. Somehow it confirms this statement

More phoneposters means more people having spellchecker fuckups.

thats just the slavic viral marketers they got a new contract recently

Where are the mistakes?

You mean goddamned.

Fuck off kike. (((They))) wanted NN

Wow it's almost like ESL shills are posting from proxys

yeah man i know what you mean, its that damn (((American))) english you know? liek when the leave the 'o' out of colour, neighbour of harbour. (((They))) are upto somehting and the o's are the key

>tfw you realise o in judaic languages is pronounces kikle
>tfw you realise thats where the word Kike comes from
>tfw you (((they)) been taking out the kikes from words for years

what does this mean

Nothings to be of worry abouts of
Everythins fine
Rezistantse is futail

Euroscum mudslimes using proxies

Pic related

Are you sure it's not just that fabled American education?
or this?

Over the past year or so I've been noticing more and more that what I end up typing is not what I was thinking. I think it's similarly happening with my speech patterns as well but no one really says anything about it. I'm a pretty paranoid person so I have been thinking that there may be some interference occurring in people's thoughts due to the huge amount of electromagnetic waves that people are exposed to all the time now due to wifi, cell phones, radio ect.

dont be a kunt phool

it was a bad code update in their language modules you now know half our population is composed of bots

it's either hive mind mentality or just developed mental reflexes.
For instance I was playing a game and I insulted someone by calling them a shill. Needless to say they didn't even know what a shill was. I could've used any word, like faggot, homo, asslicker, pidgeon stuffer etc but it just had to be shill.
Don't know why.
I think we're just getting conditioned how to respond to certain mental stimuli such as being asked a question then questioning if the person that asked it was a jew or not because we don't like to hear it.

autocorrect is making people worse spellers. their brain punches in the wrong letters and the machine fixes it. I have it disabled on my phone for exactly this reason. I was starting to realize I was typing approximations of words and not actually "knowing" the proper spelling.