Those are Japan favorite anime of the season

>those are Japan favorite anime of the season
Why do we say they have shit taste, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/daiw1SKv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because we'll never get S2 for Baccano!, S3 for Haruhi, proper adaptation for Soul Eater, etc.

Blame the studios.

Because there's only garbage in this.

Or if you want to be a meme, blame the fans.

if you want to be a bigger meme, blame daiz.

>demi-chan
>no satania

Close, though.

Don't be a silly sausage.

>worst girl from Konosuba

2/10 image. Who's the semen demon riding the broom with Akko and the fluid druid with paratrooper gear on while holding an original xbox?

>tfw too dumb to enjoy kemono friends

>calls Aqua worst girl
>is a dumb newfag
Figures

>no gabriel dropout
>demi-chan
wut

>aqua
>not worst girl

She's a cacophony of fuck ups.

>so fucking dumb he can't even look up seasonal chart
>so fucking new he doesn't know the most popular characters of this season
>calls someone a "fuck up"

2ch post counts
Kemono Friends - 122773
Konosuba S1/S2 combined - 97515
Youjo Senki - 38007
Little Witch Academia - 24934
Gabriel Dropout - 18682
Maid Dragon - 18145
Demi Chan - 10305
Bang Dream - 6313
ACCA 13 - 4697

>tfw only watched Demi, LWA and Youjou Senki
The others are shit.

Winter 2017 anime is the gift that keeps on giving

Gabriel is more popular than demi

Kemono Friends is better than all of those.

>Kemono Friends - 122773
Is Kemono friends actually good?

It's very honest in itself in presentation
a dying multimedia project animated adaption whose mobage was just cannned, with novice VAs for a cheap cg kids show at late night with limited merchandising and marketing
it just went ahead and have fun in making it and it became the most addicting series to come out

These cheap shitty CG anime come out every season, it got popular only because of its concept

I don't understand how Kemono Friends is successful while Urachou fails.

Yes

Character and world by keroro's creator might gave it a publicity boost

>it just went ahead and have fun in making it
Yeah, because no other studio this season could possibly had fun making their show.

Yes, it's surprisingly good.

If I had a Japari Coin for every time somebody asked this question I'd be the richest friend in Japari Park already. I can't blame you though, I was thinking the same think before I actually watched it.

Ya, But the artist of the image obviously prefer demi more.

It has quite a few appeals
-Healing appeal
The simple narrative where everybody has a strength and uses it as part of a team to acheive a goal is unrelentingly positive and doesn't make any major demands on your mental faculties making the show perfect for coming home from a hard day at work and getting a nice heartwarming feeling without using your head too much.
-Underdog appeal
The fact that both the mobile game and manga for the franchise have been cancelled and the show is obviously low budget but is still being made lovingly gives the cheap looking 3DCG a sort of moe appeal.
-Animal appeal
The parts explaining the different animals are genuinely interesting for some viewers and prompt people to go look at further wildlife documentaries and things. The animal girls exhibit real behaviours of the animals they are supposed to be.
-Deeper Mystery appeal
All around the setting are hints at a darker history to the park that are subtly indicated giving speculation fuel to people who want to and enjoy investigating that kind of thing.
-Voice Actress appeal
Lots of different VAs with various levels of experience, Serval's VA in the early episodes seems to audibly improve and her VA never ha a main character role before. If you are interesting in VA this could be attractive.
-Cute girls appeal
This one is kind of obvious. Doesn't need much explanation, people like cute girls.
-Yuri appeal
Also obvious.

Also the OP is catchy as fuck too.

To be the richest friend in Japari Park, you'd need like...two Japari coins. Tsuchinoko only has one.

Serval is so much better than all of them

The only appeal that matters here is animals and underdog story, everything else can be applied to the majority of CGDCT anime

I started with LWA and it's been good, even though a strong plot line hasn't been center stage. Feels like a lot of this character episode or that thing episode or so on. I'm reminded of Gunbuster and how there's a plot that's mostly in the background until the later episodes when the Gunbuster is finally revealed. Well, we'll see.

Then a few weeks later I picked up Kobayashi and it has a real good look and feel to it, even if it's a cliche feel at this point.

Kemono Friends comes off really unique. For its shitty CG, its setting, and characters. But it's hard to describe, because while it follows a well-known formula, there's something about it that gives it a lot of charm and tension, while also having this seemingly strong plot line.

But we'll see how it all goes. Anime can be great up until the end then totally shit themselves into irrelevancy.

Fine then, fucking furries with anime design is the appeal.
Are you happy now?

Well, I'm less wondering about why it is successful and more why Urachou is not in comparison.

So we can feel superior

Another big thing it doesn't differently is not aiming for an otaku audience exclusively allowing it wider spread in society due to not having fanservice of young female characters than many would find distasteful.

Swap Demi with Gabriel Dropout and this list would be perfect minus Kemono cause I'm not watching it.

Urahou feels too generic despite its pretty interesting setting and characters.
The good art and quality is at fault I guess. Dropped it after 3 episodes because I can't empathize nor feel for the girls.

You never fail to impress with your shit taste as usual, tripfag.

I could agree with 99 percent of Sup Forums and people would still say I have shit taste.

Just one of those.

Because their taste is literally cute girls or bust. There's no consideration for story. In ten years, all of that shit will be forgotten (except maybe LWA due to mass Netflix exposure), but people will remember shows Rakugo and 3-gatsu for their stories.

Only the very best cute girl shows (ARIA comes to mind) survive in the cultural consciousness of otaku/weebs for more than a decade. The rest are just trash.

The difference in the amount of thought and care put into making the two screams at you just by watching them.

>Dropped it after 3 episodes because I can't empathize nor feel for the girls
I had that problem initially, but I started feeling it in episode 3 and have been since.

>that character designs
>not having fanservice of young female girls

True that they don't have fanservice of lolis but they do have some fanservice due to the design of the friends' attire.

For the most part the designs don't really have anything like that in them and those that do you never really get obvious shots meant to excite the male viewer and rather just incidental shots of the parts of the costumes that expose more.

Watching Urara feels like watching Sakura Trick. That's a bad thing in case you didn't realize it.

I only watched one episode of Kemono Friends, I don't really see it, apart from certain background details and the tidbits of information about the real animals in the middle.

Nah, ST was fucking boring, Urara is a little interesting with the fantasy stuff.

Kon and Nono are the only ones who are interesting though.

>anime shows existing in unison
>instead of having wars

Disgusting.

Yea boi

>minus Kemono cause I'm not watching it

Aots, definitely

Did you not see the meme?

I seen Game adaptation and just looked the other way, I can't stand watching them any more.

The last one I watched was that Male Sword show from Dogakobo and it was trash. I can't see this Kemono Japan craze lasting that long either.

I'm planning to give it 3 episodes at least, though the animation is atrocious it's kinda fun.

It isn't a game adaptation by the way Kemono Friends is an original anime.

What's this suppose to prove? I'm on about the future, I know it's huge right now.

Japan latches onto things and drops them so fast with these crazes.

No anime will ever be well-liked in the long run.

I can see Kemono Friends making intentionally bad CG anime a wider industry trend. It can possibly get big, cheapo to make, low risk.

How does studio Yaoyorozu do it? What's the secret?

>Proper adaptation for Soul Eater

Why? It's not like the manga is any better.

Studios should start making CG anime using those glorious MMD-TDA models, they look a thousand times better already than the Kemono models or any other CG characters I've seen so far.

Here is quite literally how they do it.
pastebin.com/daiw1SKv
Says Tatsuki has all the key staff sat nearby so they can communicate on things immediately? I've read the main staff is only around 10 people for the show too.

Youjo Senki and ACCA 13 are good enough. Not masterpiece, of course but I can give them 7/10.

Kemono Freinds has a new 550-700 post thread every 3 - 8 hours all week long here on Sup Forums. Is any other show out pacing that?

Wish Tesabu went this viral, if only for the fan art.

Maybe LWA? I quit going to those though so dunno.

The game is still dead and gone.

I don't think I've ever seen so many pictures come out of crossover art between top anime of one single season more so than I have for Winter 2017.

Is this going to be an amazing year or is Winter 2017 simply going to go down as one of the best anime seasons of all time?

Or are meme games just really strong this year?

Out.

Work on the game/series/mango was started at the same time, but they were all independent from each other. That's why the success of the series will almost surely not translate into a revival of the game.

The main character isn't irritating.

You take that back now.

While I'm certain there are a bunch of contrarians in this thread going "WOW THAT'S ALL MOESHIT AND IT SUUUCKS" it's clear that for once Sup Forums and glorious nippon have correlating tastes. However this is an exception- the rule is that typically the Japanese will shun good shows and good things in general in favor of garbage. Once does not make something typical or normal. Hence Japan has shit taste.

No such thing. If anything, prepare for head to turn into happy meal three episodes in.

It's the latter.

Hell, KF's massive popularity boom is BECAUSE became a meme.

Shit's on a path to become the new boatsluts/2hu. What more, it's such a show where people can add their own friends based on other animals and OC their way into relevance.

How about you just watch KF and see the difference for yourself.

maybe another Berserk or Dragonball will bring back the golden age Sup Forums want?

I love Chiya, so go fuck yourself.

for now

How about you kill yourself instead, faggot.

Make me faggot.

That meme works the same for Urara, but the fun starts on episode 6.

I hated ST, but love Urara, they're nothing alike.

>W-Wait until episode 6
>I tell you, it only gets good half way through the show

>a studio of 10 people makes a more popular show than a studio with 150+ in-house people

Hey, if you waited 3 episodes for Kemono Friends, you can wait for a show with actual animation.

Bullshit, it's getting really good with ep.3 and ep.7 made me tear up even.

Isekai and Maid fags inconsolable

>i quit

Why?

>popular anime in Japan thread
>expect Urarafags
>receive Urarafags wondering why their shit isn't popular

Like clockwork.

She's a character who is a goddess, yet flawed. I think it's a nice touch, desu lad.

Probably because they're awful

Keep crying

These 6 shows are the only ones I'm watching this season, aside from the two biking anime.