What the fuck is happening?

economist.com/news/leaders/21732811-it-sober-argentina-plucky-south-korea-or-revolutionary-france-economist-reveals-its

>The Economist praising France
this is truly the dankest timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emmanuelmacron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like winning a golden-painted turd.

>every year since 2013
>in 2015 we wrongly picked a country that now hates Muslims

Kek

Oups

twitter.com/emmanuelmacron
>Macrons subs locked at 666
what did neo napoleoni mean by this?

Macron is the libertarian choice. He looks like leftist to right wing because he isnt a racist. Hes a highly qualified banker and support both economic and social freedoms.

>The Economist praising a banker
Quelle surprise...

>Oups
this is such a froglike way of spelling oops

Unironically this, the normies were sick of both sides and had no choice but to vote for him

America is the dummest country in the world all theyknow is how to eat mac donalds and be poorfags

I actually agree that he's a good president. The left is shitting on him at this moment because he's pushing a new anti-illegal immigration law

Fuk off oups boy

cunt

Fuck off "fuk" boy

con

Wtf are u doing u dickhead?

U were only allowed to post once in this thread now FUCK OFF

In french ou and oo sound the same.
Cuz why not
I think it's the proper way to write it in french

can't handle a banter?

U have bypassed your post allowance u utter fuckwitt now get the fuk out of my line of sight

thanks to bump my thread but you're still a retard

Why didn't they choose America? This is bullshit...

What the fuck did you just say about him, you little bitch?

He is a nationalist as far as economy is concerned, that's all.

IRON BUT FAIR FIST. BOGDANOFF CONNECTION CONFIRMED!

>he isnt a racist
No he's racist af. That's why pol supports him.

Yeah, like anyone should be praising a Rothschild stooge.

"Mass demonstrations and a corruption probe led to the impeachment of President Park Geun-hye, who is now in a jail cell facing trial. Her successor, Moon Jae-in, has weathered a Chinese boycott over the deployment of anti-missile defences (China frets that the new radar can see into China as well as North Korea). Mr Moon has politely delayed Mr Trump’s demands to renegotiate a trade deal. And a court has jailed Lee Jae-yong, the boss of Samsung, the largest of the country’s dominant chaebol (conglomerates). In short, South Korea has made great strides towards cleaning up its domestic politics despite living under constant threat of nuclear apocalypse."

This. Call us when you begin the African Holocaust.

>Macron
>not racist
Pick one. That's one of his good points.

He's rpo EU af (the superstate that wants more migrants if you remember), mondialist, made a point to have as much women as possible in its govt and the assembly, supports lgbt whenever he can etc... but somehow he's racist? wtf?