After watching an interview with this guy...

After watching an interview with this guy, he has to be the most degenerate intellectually-lost individual I have ever seen.

>Gets pissy because he gets fucked over by a jew
>Runs away to another country while claiming he fights for America
>Has a NatSoc tattoo while claiming it isnt NatSoc and just a symbol of Europe?!?!
>Has a tattoo
>Losing his hair
>Unattractive
>Runs a site that got btfo'd so bad that it can only be accessed by Tor
>His brothers and sisters were adopted and are BLACK and he has no problems with it

Gets btfo from a nigger:
youtu.be/HhTfLdc62-E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eISpaY1HAxw
alexa.com/siteinfo/dailystormer.com
youtube.com/watch?v=7i_pT2wUkVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone who gets a tattoo is a brainlet

Holy shit, whats it like living in a communist country?

He looks Jewish, he even has that necrotic personality

I have reason to believe he is an undercover kike

I was bug sprayed five times goy.

whats it like living in a jewish country?

He's a Jew 100%.

t. neurotic kike

Pretty bad. But seriously whats it like

(((people))) who LARP as neo-nazis are undercover kikes or they paid by globalist to act like retards to demonise nationalism

well I don't live in china, so I wouldn't know, but the commies are fucking morons who can only be succesful when they abandon most of the tenants of communism and so china isn't really communist at all, only in name.

But hongkong is in china

Not entirely true. I think a lot of kikes are sincere neo-Nazis and a lot of the goyisch neo-Nazis are useful idiots.

so many antifafags ITT complaining about some nobody eceleb kill yourselves cunts

t. Weev

>Capital of Japan is in China
56% educated

Jew with a swastika tattoo. That's a trip.

He's actually a half jewish, half native american white nationalist.

Lol at that interview

This is the poster boy of the alt right?

>in before weev posts saying hes not a jew

This. Everyone is a jew.

is there going to be a coordinated shill attack on weev now? lol

Nobody cares about who this is fgt. Go shitpost on reddit

What?

Stop bullying weev.

Weev's new podcast is dope. OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=eISpaY1HAxw

I am fully convinced that he is.

The entire Daily Stormer operation is a complete and utter embarrassment.

>lied to their users about traffic (weev once claimed the site got 2 million unique views a month, reality is closer to 70k)
>shallow MGTOW thinking
>obviously geared for teenage boy audience
>slavish forum users who slobber all over Anglin's manlet knob
>run by a little kike who's below average female height in white countries and a nigger-nosed manlet who thinks paying prostitutes makes him a player
>thinks using racial epithets and calling every woman alive a slut is comedy
>honestly believe they'll be in charge of anything other than the most pathetic echo chamber on the internet right now

I think he’s puting on an act. He seems to be too smart for actually believing the things he says. My bet is that he is doing it in the name of fun and free speech.

That's always their excuse. Anglin has trotted that one out a few times. "hurrrr i'm rollan and trollan! you thought i was actually stupid! i'm doing it for the EDGE, brah"

when i see his face my Jewdar explodes. it's not just a grandma as he claims, he's at least 50%

Already knew this guy was a fraud, but lmao @ his 'hacking'. He fucking edited urls and they call it hacking, holy fuck. This guy has zero tech credentials.

Weev and Jesse Lee met up? I gotta see this exchange.

>lmao @ his 'hacking'. He fucking edited urls and they call it hacking, holy fuck

how did you not know that until now ? this has been public info for years

Same. The picture in the video thumbnail looks like Brett Gelman.

Behind every Swede there is a Jew

Isn't this guy a jew himself?
Also why the fuck Sup Forums always goes full retard and starts fellating random e-celebs that can't hide their power levels decide to do some irl shitposting?
Fucking nu/pol/.

You are a stupid shill. We need more people like weev and less fgts like you. A computer guy does not have to be in America to have an impact.

It makes sense for people who live off donations and produce far-right content to move to places where it is cheap to live, because otherwise all those donated shekels would simply be wasted paying through the mouth in jewmerica.

>shill
>shekels
>jewmerica

>He seems to be too smart for actually believing the things he says.
What does he say that he's too smart to believe?

Weev is a great guy, but the tattoo thing is kind of laughable. I don't know how he can claim it's not NatSoc related with a straight face.

>reality is closer to 70k
Proof?

God damn you imbeciles are retarded. Guy served time and is living abroad and an obvious dissident from the tyrannical US Government and does all his shit from a computer, yet he's "muh a plant or/and a jew"--god damn this shit is so stupid.

What exactly could he be doing for the FBI? He'd be in the USA if he was. Ridiculous.

>Gets btfo
Don't like nor trust the guy, but this didn't happen. Stop click baiting faggot, Jesse can't even speak more than 20 words each time he goes to voice his thoughts.

Examples?

He never claimed even that.

Chairman of the Gay Nigger's Association of America doesn't have any cred. kys

Wow Weev is here early in this thread.

Everybody gets shilled against on Sup Forums. Just ignore it. The important people who actually matter don't hang around here anyway.

The average Sup Forums user's opinion is worth less than dirt.

Swastika is a universal ancient symbol of power. Don't know why you'd let the jews define what it means for you.

But tattoos are stupid, ugly and degenerate regardless--did he get it in prison or something?

apparently he or his mother "admitted" in a video a long time ago that he had jewish descent, but according to some recent video, he said that they said that to get people off their back basically.

i don't really know, he looks jewish and has a very weird personality.

There seems to have been a horrific influx of Amerimutt plebbiters and shills of late. Full on legion of people who think we should bomb Assad and Iran and that Israel is "muh greatest ally"

Dailystormer has been up on .red for a while

>has a very weird personality.
He clearly has psychopathic tendencies, but that's part of what makes him an asset.

Well, this board used to be far more libertarian and light-hearted before stormfronters came in in the past few years

alot better than a communist one, hows the agent orange?

Anybody who actually goes out and does real, physical activism is a "controlled opposition Jew shill" according to most people here If you want honest intellectual discussion, Sup Forums isn't the best place for it.

>Proof?

he's bullshitting

It now gets 50,000 views a month but thats because of the domain name issue that killed their traffic. before that they regularly broke 1 million

alexa.com/siteinfo/dailystormer.com

they where in like the top 25,000 until they got platformed

No, Sup Forums was much more unhinged before being watered down by redditors

>redditor pretenting to be oldfag complains about muh stormfront
Pottery

sup weev I still like you even though your a kike :^)

you caught me!

wut

well put. and degenerate by standard

who gives a fuck what are you making a biography of the guy? fuck off

You also forgot the he's Jewish.

He really is a strange fellow.

I know on the day of the Heather Heyer article they got something like 6 million unique visitors and hundreds of thousands of Facebook likes.

> "hongkong is in China" compared to "Capital of Japan is in China"
> Pirate flag
0% education, everyone.

I ones weev from gnaa you know he wasn't a Nazi or what ever his whole life.
He actually tried to help att and they ignored him so he went to the media.

He litterally had a Jew judge, Jew us attorney and Jew public defender and Jew CEO openly conspire against him.

he looks like your typical neckbeard soyboy

That's weev
He was also in The Hacker Wars

Tenets

>Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer
>not jewish
lol

this

so much shilling against someone calling out kikes and being pro-white. shocked more on here aren't supporting andrew. faggots, all of you

Hong Kong is really separate from China since it used to be bong territory. I'm pretty sure they have different laws and its capitalist. Seems like a nice place tbqh

He looks like a nu-male hipster more than anything.

>>Runs a site that got btfo'd so bad that it can only be accessed by Tor
Fuck oft lying scum you can currently access it without Tor. Sage

China is one of the most capitalistic countries on Earth. Communist in name only.

He's an absolute bugman and obvious jew.

The nose noes the Gelman hypothesis

This. Weev got jewed by jew york jews using the jewdicial system.

but he outjewed the jews.

i honestly don't know what believe about the guy but was impressed that he and his lawyer managed that on a **very** dubious charge (one of those pathetic federal "crimes" like the (different) one they got Martha Stewart and Flynn on).

>noes

>tattoos are degenerate

Why? It makes sense to say some tattoos are degenerate. It makes sense to say having too many is degenerate. But how are tattoos inherently degenerate?

That's like saying sex is degenerate, when in reality it's unhealthy ideas about sex that are degenerate.

Don't give me some puritan bullshit reason either - I'd genuinely like to know why all tattoos are degenerate in a way that can be explained to almost anyone.

There sure is a lot of D&C.

Whenever I've seen Weev post he's used the confederate flag.

OP is a WHORE, FAGGOT, DEGENERATE and/or JEW.

>this board used to be far more libertarian

lol no

This guy is hilarious and was the physical manifestation of what was wrong (right) with the internet, but then he went too far and his his experience in jail reaaaaaalllllly did a number on his head. I think he was MKed, there's no way a person could go from one kind of hilarious to another so suddenly.

I guess the government just knew that another cult of dead cow could prove to be lethal in our freshly technocratic society so they did what they could.

libertarian light-heartedness is not thinking Assad is your enemy because he's from a country you can't find on a map and that that rogue terrorist state Israel is "muh greatest ally"

Those are some of the most psychotic people on this site, and will call some "Achmed" for telling them they're retarded for wanting to bomb Iran for no reason (and for telling them they suck Israeli cock).

lol Sam Hyde bowl cut meme.

because niggerizing a part of your skin is stupid

They are braindead retards who lap up every conspiracy theory there is like thirsty dogs. Whatever, it doesn't really matter anyway, but it's annoying to see.

China is a fucking nightmare without humanity or mercy. They need Jesus.
youtube.com/watch?v=7i_pT2wUkVc

>jew claims he cares about his race
>the swasi represents european consciousness
>european
>jew
Is he a mossad agent or something?

weev IS Sup Forums

like it or not every post is in honor to him

So basically you have no logical reason, you just have an emotional reaction to the idea of a tattoo.

Tattoos and other markings have been a part of white culture for a long time btw.

>Brown eyes
>Glasses
>Aryan

Top kek

I see the D&C campaign is entering its next phase

lol , i like the straight forwardness

inb4 weev shows up in the thread