Philadelphia Happening

Bullet-proof glass ban passes in Philadelphia

themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/philly-council-passes-bill-to-ban-bullet-proof-glass-in-stores-yt87dI-ptU6ELH-OXaI-0Q?full=1
>Philadelphia, PA – A city councilwoman in Philadelphia was celebrating her victory on Thursday, after the city council passed her proposed legislation to force some local businesses to remove bullet proof glass from their stores.

>The bill, known as the Stop and Go bill, said, "No establishment shall erect or maintain a physical barrier." Businesses who are told to remove their bullet-proof glass will face stiff fines for non-compliance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE
youtube.com/watch?v=JKQBLM3EraM
youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8
fox29.com/news/local-news/bulletproof-glass-bill-faces-full-philadelphia-city-council-vote-thursday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking retards!! I was watching Detroit convenience store videos last night, people are literally going to die from this.. More repub voters incoming! Fuck these naïve retard dems that think everyone is so sweet and friendly. BASTARDS!

holy shit i thought this was a joke when i first read it a couple of days ago. wtf! its true you really cannot satorise the left anymore. fuck me sideways

>bans bullet proof glass
>shop owners move out of the state
>dey rayciss

next it'll be banks, it's racist to use bulletproof glass, it's racist to put money in safe.

>"No establishment shall erect or maintain a physical barrier."

A lot of asian storeowners will die bc of this black bitch

You realize this is done to make the stores leave right?
Its a Korean wanting niggers to leave her area.

>based northeastern sinorape baby race

All those years of Asians under glass made a nigger mad. Now he get he revenge

Just put up metal barriers. Or bricks are relatively cheap.

>nigger tries to rob a supermarket
>glass are bullet-proof
>sniper on the roof cant headshot the nigger
>nigger starts killing white people

What is the problem? Every bullet-proof window is a barrier a nigger could hide behind.

literally lamo

also why not just build an actual wall and call it a drive-through after the niggerbill passes?

Pittsburgh here,

We are laughing at all the Phillyniggers

It's bullet proof glass from their stores, not store fronts. I would assume it's the glass directly in front of the register and tell that makes it impossible for people to steal from/kill the cachier.

I know someone with a store in Philly who is affected by this. It's really just targeting Asian people. That's what this is. Get Asian owned businesses out of the ghetto. They already have legal representation and are prepared to appeal, it was expected. If this law stays on the books it's just going to mean less stores for blacks as blacks don't want to be robbed and killed todo business either. This is a good chance to show Asians that they're a target of the (((narrative))) as well and should vote accordingly. I can't imagine this law will pass scrutiny of PA state courts though. Just an expensive exercise in noggery

So do banks have to comply with this too? Pic related

someone post those vids, it wouldbe awful to have to deal with all that chimping

>leftists complain about violent ghettos being food deserts
>pass a law the prevents the few food establishments left from keeping their bullet-proof glass
>smart store owners leave, stupid ones die
>either way no more food stores
>leftists complain about violent ghettos being food deserts

they never learn...

only places that sell food over the counter, so think Dominos and 7-11

Chimpin niggers again...

They do, they dont want the niggerjew
But now, the claim to keep is on you

White cishit scum
Weep quietly
Kikes play, a grey day

I can't believe it. they actually did it, the madmen.

Make sure to post when the first Asian shop-owner gets enriched.

>No establishment shall erect or maintain a physical barrier.

Does this go on to include those concrete/steel posts infront of stores and buildings to stop cars from going through?

Lol I was watching those same videos last night.

Let the bodies hit the floor

So is everyone pretending to be retarded or does no one know what the real issue behind the plexiglass was? In these ghetto neighborhoods, business owners were using the revolving plexiglass storefronts as 'safe' street-side bars, serving shots of liquor through the glass from the safety of their locked down stores to homeless vagrants and gangbagers who would then crowd around the storefront, get drunk and cause a nuisance for residents/become violent/etc. The stores were basically operating like bars without a liquor license. The measure is meant to prohibit these stores from continuing that operation, not so that le based rooftop asians get robbed or whatever your pundit rag is telling you.

What was even their excuse for this crap?
Aren't doors and walls "physical barriers" too?

Don’t forget that leftists also tell us there’s a gun violence problem. But upper proof glass is still bad and racist mkay?

*bullet proof

Same here M8’s

And PA faggots tell us they are based because Trump barely won in their shitty ass state lmao

so its just a coincidence that these plexi-glass barriers are only found in nigger infested areas

youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE

youtube.com/watch?v=JKQBLM3EraM

youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8

Hopefully there is a few slope-deaths that make national news

They were fun. I kinda felt bad for the guy that got robbed of his shoes and had to walk around Detroit in his socks.

So then arrest the belligerent drunks. What the convenience store owners are doing is perfectly legal.

Why are we taking it out on legitimate business owners?

PA is pennysulvania you dumarce amerimutt

Because fuck asians

And where do you think Philly is located in you fucking retard

if solving crime was as easy as just magically arresting everyone then a lot of problems would be solved
but unfortunately it's not pragmatic to make cops waste their time on every street corner arresting idiot drunks
fucking retarded leaf go shitpost somewhere else

>endangering innocent retail workers is a better solution

Bullshit. total.lies

We are living in 2000 AD

>Citizen! Remove that safety glass immediately!
>But Judge I've been robbed 5 times in the last-
>ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT ME OUT OF WORK? YOU WANT THE CUBES FOR MOUTHIN OFF TO A JUDGE?

U are such a fucken stupid mutt fuckwitt

where did you read this nonsense?

>take down bulletproof glass and sell it to neighboring cities
>install double doors like pawnshops

EZ, cage those violent monkies.

Asian-americans are anti white as fuck so fuck them

My bank has double doors cuz it kept getting robbed. Shit I live in a ghetto.

Good job. Make the city less safe AND eliminate more inner city jobs

They're getting ready for something, aren't they?

Someone should fucking shoot her

>retail workers
it applies to restaurants. fake restaurants that sell basically contraband. maybe actually read the article before getting all indignant like a moron.

How much mulah does ya bank have

You really gonna hair split over food service vs retail you autistic cunt?

Extra fucky

Someone explain why this nigger bitch thinks this is a good idea.

well that's the plan, blacks will always carry a heavy grudge against asians because they're walking proof that non-whites can make it in this country as long as you don't do what blacks do.... which is act like out of control homicidal niggers

just because you're a worthless brainlet that doesn't know what words mean doesn't mean everyone else is.
you really think it's ok for gangs to launder money by selling booze and crack pipes while pretending to be a "restaurant"?

free blunt day in philly

why would this law even be created in the first place?

do you want more people to get robbed and shot?

Oh okay we’ve got a prohibitionist here

Bullshit. It's to target Asian business owners because Ms Mufasa doesn't like Asians owning bidnesses in da hood. Delis aren't serving alcohol.

If I owned a buisness there I would shut it down take my money and leave.

Blacks are even victims of bulletproof glass. What's next are the black politicians going to make it illegal for store owners to call 911 if a black person shoots them? Fucking racists getting the brothers in trouble...

Move whole shop behind barrier and let them order off a catalog book while cashier picks up items from the now stock room and feeds it through a window

welcome to negro logic

I genuinely believe this is a jewish scam to drive asian shop owners out of town so jews can buy cheap real estate in the inner city.

that's the most pathetic attempt at a strawman i've ever seen. you should really try to apply your 60 IQ some more.
drinking is legal in bars, restaurants, and your home. it's not legal in public where you cause disorder.

Calm your Jimmies, it didn't pass

fox29.com/news/local-news/bulletproof-glass-bill-faces-full-philadelphia-city-council-vote-thursday

>But the legislation that passed, backs away from an outright demand that store owners remove the bullet-proof glass separating them from their customers.

Are rooftop Koreans legal in Philly?

I think the general gist of it was that all the bullet proof glass barriers were in black neighborhoods and not the white ones and of course das racis. Something to do with them feeling like they were being treated like criminals...which they are.

Dumb mutt calling another mutt stupid lmao

Its like watching zoo documentry

Fight ur heart out dumarces lmaoit's a good entertainmint show

It seems it is not all stores that have to remove the glass, but sleazy stores that are basically operating illegally. But why not just remove their licences and shut them down rather than this roundabout way that also puts other legitimate businesses at risk?

This

90s LA RIOT EAST COAST EDITION

How is that anyway relevant to the plexiglass? If they were selling shots then there are laws in place to prosecute these people.

>lost a war to FUCKING EMUS
by the way, you're probably le 56% too - we did a good job breeding all your women when our boys were stationed there during WW2 :)

Ok simple, pass a ban on serving shots of liquor at gas stations, if you're a restaurant you must be serving dishes and providing a place to sit in order to sell shots. Removing the Plexiglas has nothing to do with the issue according to you.

You can ban the glass, but you can stop a business from going elsewhere: a neighborhood that’s not infested by feral nogs.

Thank you for nigger Councilmember Bass for pushing more people to the right.

>A lot of asian storeowners will die bc of this black bitch

Inb4 lawsuits.

Im left speechless
t. korean

Hey retard. Look up bullet proof glass in stores detroit on google. That is what the baboon council nigger is out lawing.

Enjoy getting shot by blacks Asian store owners.

I feel sorry for my kinsmen

I live in Philly. Most of the places that have the bullet proof glass are small convenience stores that are either independently owned, either by someone who only owns one store, or just a handfull of stores. Most operate as a general store that sells junk food, some regular food, ice cream, beer, diapers, etc. along with weird but useful stuff like basic electrical cords. While stores are suppose to have a certain amount of seating and “serve food” in order to sell beer, the vast majority of “beer shop” convenience stores don’t, or just have a nod to the seating requirements. This is sort of like the laws regarding public drinking, which is why beer by the bottle is almost always sold in or with paper bag. There was a recent law in Philly in regards to people loitering outside of take out food places, and it was almost exclusively enforced against Asian owned takeout food places, and this law will probably be similarly enforced.

if that was a workable solution, they obviously would have done it.
>restaurants already serve shitty storebought sandwiches, oops doesn't apply
>delis have to have seating, oops hurts the delis elsewhere in the city that now have to find a way to get seating or get out

Lmao dum mutt tries to make himself feel better

Ur arse hurting?

Go have some mac donalls itll make u feal better

I was in a small museum in Philly once. Most Philly museums deal with the cy's colonial history, but this one was late 1800's to early 1900's. As someone who has lived 20 minutes or less outside of Philly his entire life, seeing all those pictures of white people populating the city was mind-blowing. I'm so used to the overwhelming ocean of brown and black I was at first legitimately shocked to see photos of nothing but white crowds. I knew it intellectually, but to see it with my own eyes was something else. It's a shame we let this happen to basically all of our cities.

aren't your designated internet hours up already? your emu overlords need you to slave away for them some more

okay fellow soyium, keep on drinking that tap water.

Whew, thank god those blacks can finally get that mad dog, pack of Newports, and the money that rightfully belongs to them in that cash drawer.

If I was a chink, I'd sell my store and move to Oklahoma; start all over.

I can smell ur shity brown enchilada poos from here u discusting -26% mutt

Clean up ur fukking shart u dirty kunt

This is going to end well.

still in PA, so where's your victory?

Man I wish niggers would stop giving me reasons to hate them

Stop making sense fellow britbong, the amerimutts don't understand it

I get barbecue from a nigger rib joint and they have bulletproof glass in there. No shit. They put your bag into a carousel and spin it around. Fucking niggers cannot even be trusted to not rob their own kind for what, $100 in the fucking register? And guess what, the nigger who owns it surely got a five year tax break to open the business. Hell they may change ownership every five years and thus never pay taxes at all. By the way this is also why so many Hindus own gas stations and convenience stores. The system is rigged against whites. So few of us can afford to be autonomous this way and we have to work for the man and comply with the anti-white PC culture and diversity.

IMO white people should mass boycott paying income taxes. The way this country is run is absolutely shameful. And we have pajeet trolls bragging about how rich Indians who own shitty gas stations are. They do it by skirting around taxes.

This, they will all just move out of state or to a different part of Pennsylvania