(((Trump)))

(((Trump)))

(((((((Trump))))))))
(((((Goldman Sachs)))))))))))

That's a perfectly normal wall Goyim¡¡

Story to unfold how I post.

(((Sup Forums)))

Back in 1960 2/3 of Israel were literal European Jews straight outta Russia.
Makes you wonder who the foreign invaders are.

Trump is inaugurated into the Jewish fold to create social collapse of the western world by increasing the exchange of Muslims and covering the fact i.e. Europe. Eventually creating social imbalance of a structure to implement "Muslim" acceptance and eventual annexation of everything sacred because of the Jewish faith.

"Build it, and they will come." -Trump, 2016 Acceptance Speech

Like he can control his daughter.

>no relevant country supports your Jerusalem decision
>be mad
>go full mad mode and meet only with irrelevant countries in aftermath to show them
lel

Id be more suspicious of Kushners motives than Trumps.

>it's not his fault
That's why he appointed Yahweh Kushner as the 2nd most important person in his government?

>tfw JIDF fucks up my trumpgoy pic and replaces it with some shit

(((daddy)))

>thinking America has to take Germany's shit opinion into consideration
>thinking America has to take anyone's opinion into consideration

We do what we want, and the rest of the world has to deal with it. Those are the rules, Hans.

You assume he knows what kushner is up to? If anything? Ooo got to get trump on something don't we?

Kushner doesn't really have an official role in the administration. If I had to guess, he's just a master negotiator like Trump is. If Trump can swing an Israel/Palestine peace agreement (obviously what he's trying to do by changing up the status quo in massive ways), he'll go down in history as the greatest peacemaker of all time. Kushner is a kike. Rumors are that he's been working behind the scenes on what to do about the situation in the Middle East.

Nothing Trump does is stupid, and nothing he does is because he's being bullied into doing it. All the people worrying that Kushner is pulling the strings or bossing Trump around are literal retards.

because your shitty products are so relevant.
stick with your food franchises and (((media))). real products you can keep importing from the experts