Sweden's biggest newspaper attacked Smash Bros for sexism

aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/spela/article18783392.ab

Aftonbladet has more than 3 million readers every day (in a country of 10 million). They wrote:

- Samus's poses are only made to show off her boobs as much as possible

- Her suit is too tight, as it's riding up between her buttocks

- Her butt is portrayed as fat rather than fit, because men don't want strong women

- Her heels exist to make her look more feminine, again because men are scared of strong women

Do you see their points?

strawpoll.me/14663619

ZSS is trash desu senpai

Do they not know what a strong ass looks like? I can't imagine what their idea of a strong female ass is.

No "The ass was fat" option

nu pol please leave

>as fat rather than fit, because men don't want strong women
full fucking circle guys
now they need fit acceptance

Are swedens literally retarded? Smash came out years ago on the Wii-U and they wake up only now?

Who the fuck even bought a wii u?

What they say is true, though

Luckily Japs are immune to PC.

I did
It was worth the money

Who do you think?

I'm more wondering how you can tell the difference between a fat and a fit ass on a fictional character

OK. I'm glad you like it.
(((Sm4shers)))

How does her fat ass even fit in the suit?

bird magic

How can you tell her ass is fat? She's not real

How the fuck is this entire article not about bayo? Her smash attacks strip her of certain parts of her clothing until the animation finishes. Also her crawl is crazy hyper sexualized.

who owns this newspaper?

>She's not real
Fuck off. What are you going to tell us next? That anime isn't real? lol

I did and its pretty gud senpai

It's fit and empowering when men stop being attracted to it.

Pic related.

So how can you tell her ass is fat when she's not real?

Bayonetta's character was designed by a woman so it's empowerment not sexualization.
Just like for male characters that are usually designed by men.

100.000 more smash bros sold in Sweden. Please continue to "attack" us.

And you're posting an opinion article from 2014 because.....?

That's underarmor she wears while wearing her power armor. It's supposed to be skin tight.

its just uggos attacking a fictional character despite many real people having close proportions. I bet they will start attacking irl attractive people for "setting standers"

She's a slender woman with a big bubble butt.

Please explain how her ass is fit

What do you think is keeping all that bubble in place? assuming it doesn't deflate when she takes her zerosuit off.

She can outrun any nigger.

Swedens new residents cant hold it in their pants, so sexy girls Samus is no longer allowed. The next update should include a headscarf

She is a fucking ex soldier she is probably fit ass hell her ass is not grease she just get a big one

Trick question, since fat asses can be fit.

I'm not saying her ass is either fat or fit. I'm saying you can't tell because she's not real

To be fair, those heels are stupid.

>What are you going to tell us next? That anime isn't real?
>He doesn't know.

You know what this is? No, it's not an ass. It's bunch of polygons, and it's not real

They are really only mad because she is a pretty, white, blonde. Video games don't last long if they have a bunch of ugly characters in them. You have to make the girls sexy/pretty/cute to appeal to the male audience. Just like when making a male character, you have to make him white, macho, tough ass. If you don't, nobody buys your game. (Hint: Your largest market for action games is lonely males. They want to be tough guys who score with hot women. You think Samas would want a Nu Male? Lol! Her alien handlers would be like, "No you don't mate with those. You laugh at them and pick a strong male instead.")

There is a way that video games make money and many ways that they do not. They way you make money is by providing fun breaks from reality that allow normal people indulge in adventure and fantasy in interesting ways. Nobody really wants to be ugly or fat. They don't like pretending to be those things for very long unless they are mentally ill.

Not real? Neither are you.

I doubt clunky rocket boots would be as effective.

IMPEACH
My cummies were real though.

>cummies

They have no idea what the difference between a muscular and a fat ass is. Unless they're implying Samus should have a single digit bf% (which is ridiculous even for men) Samus' ass is perfectly representative of a well toned ass.

I still can't believe Taylor Swift had sex with that nigger.

Samus Aran is for BIG BLACK COCK ONLY!

If your body is slim and your butt is huge, then your ass is fat.

Only reason people think it's fit is because it doesn't sag

fighting games are cancer and the fighting game community is nothing but nigs, spics and poor hapas

The new, stronk, feminine ass of Samus

Swedes can fuck off

>No, it's not an ass. It's bunch of polygons, and it's not real

A big, fat ass of polygoons made for big, thick af black cock of polygons.

Single digit % bf isn't ridiculous for men REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah. I think they've started making her ass a bit fat since Zero Mission. Just to look nice. And they kept increasing it since then. Now it looks like like oddly distributed body fat.

>because men are scared of strong women
Samus is a one-woman army and an accomplished mechanic--even her weakest iteration in Other M outperformed male soldiers in combat. She's independent as fuck, besides; she travels and works alone.
If Samus was morbidly obese, this author wouldn't have even thought of writing the article. His outrage has nothing to do with her 'strength,' but is instead rooted entirely in superficial judgements about her character. The hypocrisy is incredible.

Snake had the nicest ass in the series

he has quite good teeth actually for a beta

Wrong.
Samus is for the BIG CHOZO COCK.

Feminists getting jealous of polygons.

She was a soldier after all and i dont think the federation allows weakling in their lines

>Long fall boots
If only this was a thing, I'm curious if physics wise it would be even possible to create such a device, even if it would be far less effective than it's fictional counterparts

Why are feminists and kikes so obsessed with destroying everything beautiful?

Wow, her butt is at least ten pounds overweight in that image. Still nice, but that's a surprisingly fat ass she has there.

Her thighs are fat, too

WOOP WOOP

All I can think about is how THICC and HEALTHY she is.

Samus is over 6' tall too. She's a giantess.

Hulking ass

Look at this other Japanese ass I found

ITS A FULL MOON

>Huh, user, what are you looking at?

To be fair, those jet heels always looked fucking dumb.

Why did you dig up a 3 years old article?

Just your thiccness

>- Her butt is portrayed as fat rather than fit, because men don't want strong women

Waaaa? Does this cunt even KNOW what men want? They just want a nice ass.

>Samus's poses are only made to show off her boobs as much as possible
Have they not seen yoga pants?

Is Samus the first example of Japanese admiration for white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Western looking women? Her last name is even close to Aryan

its a good secondary console to own user,not even memeing pc master race tho

The heels I agree with. Really stupid footwear for what is supposed to be a combat suit.

Nintendo is usually immune to this, but they've been putting out more fapbait characters than anyone else for the last few years.

I did. Tropical Freeze single-handedly validates owning one.

Autist

they wouldn't view the game as problematic?

>all this whining from cunts who run around naked with "I'M A SLUT" written on their bodies

Zelda and Peach too.

Honestly why are these people in power? No one gives a shit about the stuff
cant we just round them up and deport to a island so they can live the feminist utopia elsewhere

>why are these people in power?
Because no one stood up to them.

I got it for Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2. Didn't play anything else though.

SOLD! I'm into antimarketing and activist consumption. Whatever that makes these weaklings assmad, I'll buy.

>Honestly why are these people in power?
Because you people vote for them so you can keep getting your gibs.

i see balls. that's gay nigga.

Swedish feminists ran out of legitimate complaints years ago. The country is rapidly hurtling towards a third world shithole status, rape is through the roof and the mostly non swedish perpretators get off with a slap on the wirst. Meanwhile Swedish women are pretending to be horses and galloping through the streets to protest monuments and statues.

you're just data on the internet

Silicon based lube is the best way to get inside your latex catsuit.

japs wish they was european,their anime and media are filled with blonde blue eyed people

their women consider dating a white man as evolving via getting pregnant by one kinda strange desu?

t. someone who's never seen a pussy before