news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4682560.stm
nytimes.com/2017/11/24/world/middleeast/mosque-attack-egypt.html
jihadwatch.org/2005/02/bostom-sufism-without-camouflage-beyond-stephen-schwartz
americanthinker.com/articles/2005/05/sufi_jihad.html
amazon.com/Sufism-Jihad-against-Dutch-Centuries/dp/3844323260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Insulting their prophet isn’t helping.

Following questions:

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

Wrong question. Cure the disease first, and symptoms can be cleared up easily.

it isn't

Muslims lie because they are told to, it is called "takiyya"

The coran is pure fabrication, an ideological book

They believe these stories because if they don't they will be killed(you cannot leave islam)

How do you suggest "curing the disease" ?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4682560.stm

They also attacked neighboring Christian towns, because someone in DENMARK, drew a CARTOON

I’m all for free speech, but people died for it.

>What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?

Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70 (criterion for being "retarded") increases 400 percent among children from cousin marriages. An academic paper published in the Indian National Science Academy found that “the onset of various social profiles like visual fixation, social smile, sound seizures, oral expression and hand-grasping are significantly delayed among the new-born inbred babies." Another study found that Indian Muslim school boys whose parents were first cousins tested significantly lower than boys whose parents were unrelated in a non-verbal test on intelligence.

Listen to the Jew once you bunch of cucks, the only solution for Islam is to demolish it. You killed us instead of killing the real enemy

Deport them all from western europe and the USA, respond extremely harshly to any attacks like Israel does.

Make it socially unacceptable to be a Muslim. Anyone who wants to practice Islam will be forced to either do it in secret or leave to somewhere where Muslims are accepted. Anyone who promotes physical violence as the best solution is either short-sighted or is secretly pro-Islam.

You fucking kill them you retarded faggot.
That is the only way. Nothing else will work. It's either kill or be killed. None of you have any human instinct at all. They still do, which is why your "peaceful" solutions will never work.
To remove them you start a war and start killing. There will have to be tons of casualties and you will lose friends and family. It must be done. There is no other way. Failure means death and total erasure from history. Failure means that you, your family, your friends, your ancestors, and all the greatest people of history will cease to exist. It is equivalent to the total destruction of Earth.

Ban Islam; register it as a terror cult.

Educate normies on the ACTUAL teachings of Islam.

We were allied once not sure what happened, betrayal?

With white blood cells. They act by killing the disease. The disease being islam.

No but gassing the mussies and the kikes does.

Who do you represent? Christian Lebanese? Assyrians?

We fought them from 1975 to 1990

The muslims and the communists as usual

We don't have the resources or the manpower to do so as you can see we are a tiny country

Christian

>You killed us instead of killing the real enemy
You both will be gassed. Pic related.

Sounds like a good plan

my almonds are doing jumping jacks

Bullets.

I think that it's just that Hezbollah took over Lebanon. Christian Arabs are like 180 degrees change of Muslim Arabs

It's the lefties you moron, I support this decision

genocide

Hezbollah are like ISIS only way more dangerous and deceitful, overpowering the army, establishing a muslim rule over the region slowly but surely.

I'm not sure Christians around here even consider themselves "Arab" to begin with as the term implies being muslim nowadays.

Reform or erradication

:^)

>because someone in DENMARK, drew a CARTOON
And I wish they would do it again. That shit was a huge eye opener for a lot of people here.
>integration minister uses it as background on her phone, as a reminder of how 'tolerant' Islam is

There is no problem with islam, there is a problem with certain ethnicities.

Cheers for this

embracing it

Is it true that there are many jews in israel who are lefties and want more mulsims in?

>extermination

Why they follow a false prophet? Jesus is the only answer.

>Discontinue US financial and military support of Israel.
>Remove US military presence from the Muslim world, including Saudi Arabia
>Halt any and all Western military intervention directed towards states in the Middle East.

There, problem solved. What's next.

I'm muslim and I honestly have no problem with the idea of muslims, jews and christians living together under the same roof.

The solution to ISLAM is SLAM

>kalegri plan was invented and implemented by kikes to destroy white europe.
"BUT GOY WE'RE YOUR GREATEST ALLY."
Fuck outta here dirty lying kike. Back to the ovens fucking oven dodger. Never trust a kike Sup Forums...never

Grabbing a tub of popcorn while they subjugate MUH STRONK WOMYN.

>Listen the Jew once

We did. There were tons of arabian jews that coexisted in peace alongside arabian muslims and arabian christians for many years, until you israeli zionist fucks came and ruined everything.

The only reason Islam is a problem is because they have been imported to the west. Best solution is to deport them, shutdown all mosques in western countries, ban religious apparel in public.

By burning all kuran and forced conversions, we'll burn down Islam like it never existed

Go back to worshipping cow shit.

Saved, i'll meme it.

>not worshiping cows

by not letting them inside your country and not invading their countries. you shouldn't give a shit about what they do in the desert.

>being this naive

>worshipping an animal that is inferior to you, shits all day and is meant to be a source of food

Cuck. I bet you let cows fuck your wife too.

>Insulting their prophet isn’t helping.
Stop trying to implement islamic blasphemy laws. Fuck off and die.

That's great to hear, but live how?

What would be the majority's position on sexual freedom, criticism of religion and government, dress code, freedom to drink and to use substances under the law, freedom to prostitution, music, and freedom in general?

>not worshiping the source of a psychedelic drink that was crucial in the formation of a civilisation and whose murder is the hallmark of a declining civilisation
I bet your dick is cut

explain yourself street shitter

Should the jews and the christians pay yizya though? And could the muslim ever be a subordinate professionally to either a jew or a christian? And what about atheists and agnostics? What about pagans?

the only reason isis didn't invade us like they did in syria and kill everyone of us is because hezbollah protected, everything you just posted is nonsense

Look at Egypt. They have many copts, many muslim egyptians and a very small jewish minority. All of these people somehow have a way to live in that one tiny country. It's not entirely impossible.

Aggressive segregation via deportation

Glass chambers

>negotiating with terrorists
ISLAM is the problem their religion dictates for world domination your non interference policy isn't gonna stop them from chimping out, we bombed no one and still they attack us

Stockholm syndrome
noun
feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor.

>All of these people somehow have a way to live in that one tiny country.
Well until some muslims get the urge to go kill copts that is. I could link to many recent news stories about such events but I really can't be arsed.

Based

Fuck off mate, I actually lived there for a good 20 years of my life and there isn't that much religious violence in here. The main problem was the muslim brotherhood, but they got kicked out.

you're fucking delusional

Egypt is miserable people are afraid, and you didn't answer my question:

"What would be the majority's position on sexual freedom, criticism of religion and government, dress code, freedom to drink and to use substances under the law, freedom to prostitution, music, and freedom in general?"

Full removal of kebab from non-kebab countries.
Lebanon was Christian.
Lebanon should be returned to the Christians that lived there.
Deus fucking vult.

lol

Egypt doesn't really operate under sharia law. It's completely ok to sell alcohol and there are actual gay bars and brothels in egypt. There are many churches and many mosques too.

>Egypt is miserable

Maybe stop talking about countries you know shit about. they're not infested with houthi terrorists like lebanon.

Ah well if it's currently only a few tens to hundreds of christians a year that get murdered for not being islamic then who cares! Minor issues! Don't tempt me Muhammad or I'll go search for some links!

But please, do respond to my earlier post:
>Should the jews and the christians pay yizya though? And could the muslim ever be a subordinate professionally to either a jew or a christian? And what about atheists and agnostics? What about pagans?

>Fuck off mate, I actually lived there for a good 20 years of my life and there isn't that much religious violence in here.

keked, this happened one month ago:

nytimes.com/2017/11/24/world/middleeast/mosque-attack-egypt.html
>Militants Kill 305 at Sufi Mosque in Egypt’s Deadliest Terrorist Attack
>Militants detonated a bomb inside a crowded mosque in the Sinai Peninsula on Friday and then sprayed gunfire on panicked worshipers as they fled, killing at least 305 people and wounding at least 128 others.

>and brothels in egypt
There are whores in Saudi Arabia too, even whores that claim to be Sharia compliant via temporary marriages. Doesn't mean it's not an islamic hellhole.

They hate sufis the most cause its legitimately a better religion that their desert sand cult

>ISIS

I was mainly talking about religious violence within the country, retard.

The christians have their own community, while the muslims have their own communities. Basically in egypt there are full christian neighborhoods and full muslim ones.

literally 90% of the country is sufi btw.

Fahrenheit 451

>What is the solution to ISLAM?

Keep them in their own countries. It's so fucking simple, but to the left it's literally annudah shoah.

You have your answer for the relative peace

Are you a Lebanese Christian? How are things in your country?

Fuck their 'prophet', and fuck *slam.

>kike lying on the internet
I'm not even surprised.

Nuke Mecca when it's most crowded with pilgrims.

Kill all muslims, destroy all mosques and burn all qurans

>"It's the lefties you moron"
>supports the same islamic rebels the left supports
Lying kikes will always be lying kikes.

>They hate sufis the most cause its legitimately a better religion that their desert sand cult

jihadwatch.org/2005/02/bostom-sufism-without-camouflage-beyond-stephen-schwartz

americanthinker.com/articles/2005/05/sufi_jihad.html

amazon.com/Sufism-Jihad-against-Dutch-Centuries/dp/3844323260

People who want the middle east to always religious tension are mainly israeli zionists cause it benefits, it allows them to justidy creating their ethno-state

>muslims branded as terrorists
>jews get scared and flee to israel
>justify killing all muslims cause they're terrorists

It's all zionist regime to give israel more power. Stop being a slave.

ITT

hello mohammed

>unironically thinking jews and muslims are on the same level

DIE with your RAGE

>talks shit about israel
>supports FSA
Pathetic mudslime. You've always been an israeli puppet.

Well better in a relative term
t. Ahmed

Stop all muslim immigration and send back the ones that are here.
To counter terrorist attacks, the terrorists entire family as well as 10 random muslims for every white victim should be executed after every attack. The terrorism would stop very quickly if this was official policy of the western countries.

Where tf am I supporting the FSA?

No. I want all semites to be gone to Europe. I'm just tired at people addressing the Islamism problem without talking about the (((root))) of the problem

Mudslimes dindu nuffin 1400 years of Islamic invasions was the joos Islam is the religion of peace

typical retarded muslim who doesn't take his responsibilities, stop blaming your violent and intolerant behavior on the jews nigger

>>justify killing all muslims cause they're terrorists
Because Hamas just wants to live in peace with the jews in Palestine?

Muslims good, zionists bad! It's all a conspiracy by zionists to give muslims a bad name! No such thing as islamic violence and shariah law doesn't even exist and even if it did it would be perfectly just!!!

Topkek, and then you wonder why we don't want you or your shit religion here. By the way Muhammad yous still haven't responded to my questions in response to your earlier post:

>I'm muslim and I honestly have no problem with the idea of muslims, jews and christians living together under the same roof.

>Should the jews and the christians pay yizya though? And could the muslim ever be a subordinate professionally to either a jew or a christian? And what about atheists and agnostics? What about pagans?

Most people don't have a problem with that. Only retarded nu-pol is obsessed with the Muslim overrunning meme without thinking about the (((root))) of the problem. Of course I still think that immigration must be stopped in Europe, but I don't have a problem with Muslims staying in their own countries.