>Live in WA
>Most niggers are fine, actively engaged in things like education, sports
>Even the "thug" niggers are pretty tame
>go elsewhere
>niggers are like fucking animals

why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEPWKOg1VSo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_(state)
takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/print#ixzz4XmnfoeDI
takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/page_2#axzz4XmkeOEKm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck do you live I've never met a productive nigger. Everyone is a lazy piece of shit

Did u try formatting as NTFS

i've never keked so hard
what you are experiencing are house niggers.

>WA
>mostly white
>cold
Versus
>CA
>hot
>more brown than white
Gee I wonder if it’s because they act more natural around eachother and in their natural climate

go to south seattle and tell me the niggers are fine. those somolians are fucking terrible.

If niggers are under HEAVY European influence, than their nigger nature will be suppressed.

Once you let them be free to act as is natural to them then they will nig out and everything will devolve into a twerkfest.

t.nigger
i recognise one of my own when i see em

Yeah I spend a lot of time there but honestly they're just the same as all the trash whites here, not really any different.

There's hella niggers in engineering/law/medicine positions etc. here i've noticed and most of the niggers i went to school with are being good fathers to their kids and shit. Couple went to jail but then again so did some whites.

Just confused why its so bad elsewhere.

so you live in bellevue/redmond?

What is the percent population of blacks in your city/county?
Sounds like you have immigrants actually, the US and especially liberal states import a lot of african niggers who typically are going to the US for education and did everything legally so they’re decent people
The niggers who’s families were slaves are the ones who are the real problems, they weren’t screened for the top 10% only when they came

I'm from poulsbo/bremerton/silverdale area actually

Lol i feel like sharing a story f what happened to me yesterday. Before i proceed i want you to know less than 24 hours before this happened i went on this big anti-neo nazi rant
>Walking down the street on my way home
>Pass two quarter nogs and a germanic white girl
>Say hell to the one and he says nothing back but stares at me
>Pass them but as i move a bit forward think i hear them call me a white boy and see them looking at me
>I turn around and yell "Whats up?"
>Think he says wanna fight but can't really hear because of the distance
>He throws his jacket to the white girl and as i'm walking up to him
Before i continue this i should say that because of the fact i don't work out of my neck and because of the fact i'm bulking with the fact that my jacket was zipped all the way up there was no way of telling that i'm strong since i just kinda looked chubby
>take off my jacket and the white girl goes "Oh shit" and then other nog recording this starts laughing
>He takes to take a few steps back and starts stalling for time asking me like 15+ times "Wanna fight" which i kept replying "Do you?"
>After like the 17th time of him asking me i say "I just said hello to you i'm trying to get home"
>Then said okay and speed walked away and didn't look back at me
I should have kicked his ass. He only picked that fight because he thought i was a bitch until he realized that he was going to get his ass kicked and then pussied out. I was actually watching a wrestling video here
youtube.com/watch?v=GEPWKOg1VSo
About how jbl a bully got what was coming to him. I should have beat his ass but hopefully some other person will do it. I don't need assault on my record since i'm trying to join the CIA. I also had a good pump going on since i just came from the gym. There's good black people at my gym but i can't fucking ignore this stuff anymore

>so they’re decent people
The standard you cucks have is so fucking low that simply not nigging out 24/7 is enough to be considered a model citizen.

In reality, they're still niggers.

Bullshit! Truth time. My sister met a black guy at some trade school they fucked, he got her pregnant. A year later they break up and now she's watching that kid alone, with her mom's help. My sister is a literal stereotype and so his her BLACK (full black btw) ex boyfriend. I also kbow a black girl who got knocked up by a white dude and he's no longer in the picture. Point is, that shit exist in WA just as much as anywhere else.

lol go spend 5 minutes on broadway in everett and say that again

This. R-selected monkeys act like fucking scum and everyone acts so surprised.

Anyone who gives these fucking subhumans the benefit of the doubt needs to hang alongside them.

thats why you think this. there aren't enough niggers for them to hang around eachother. a nigger hanging out with a bunch of white people won't develop lots of nigger habbits.
>why do blacks where i live not act like other places
because its rural and only 2.6% of the population is black.

How long you lived there? Weed is like, reverse catnip for negroes.
>former ATLien

Also, they are gobbling up liberal white poonanny, and that tends to work almost as well as a dog whistle/shock collar. Sometimes, at least.

South Seattle no.
Hilltop Tacoma no.
I live in Olympia and the only club shootings have been blacks.
I can’t speak for other places.

Why are Amer*cans so OBSESSED with black people?

WA > WA

>fuck EVERYTHING up
>home town rots to shit
>cities rot to shit
>universities rot to shit
>nigger music everywhere
And behind every fucking societal degeneracy is the jew and his pet nigger.

They impact all of our lives with their behavior whenever we have to interact.

seeother way around

Well think about it; if you were black but despised niggers, where would you go?
My personal experiences with blacks in my area have been positive, however there are very few

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_(state)
>The racial makeup of the population as of the 2010 Census was:[66]

>White: 77.3% (72.5% non-Hispanic)
Black or African American: 3.6%

your state is only 3.6% black you faggot

and he lives in one of the whitest parts lol

Is a nigger who doesn't chimp out and actually contributes to his community still a nigger?

Yes, doubly so.

He is a competent nigger with a slightly higher IQ and so gets the rope first. His entire race is my enemy. Every fucking one gets the rope, and the best of their race go first.

This

Also this

Must be something in the rain

I hear this same bullshit from Europeans about oh well my town has 2 black people and theyre nice lol

I heard WA is full of Asians. When I flew into SeaTac for a connecting flight, I saw a bunch of Asians and the automated messages broadcasted through the airport were in English, Korean, and Chinese. Was nice not having to listen to Spanish shit for once.

wtf is WA

do you post your shit burger slang in an international website and expect others to understand it

how about you go fuck yourself with the nigger slang you piece of shit

r-specials.

I thought all humans were k species, however I can see how Africans fit the criteria for an R species.

I moved to Bellevue/Redmond less than a year ago. When I moved here it was a nigger free paradise. A month or two in I started to see one nigger every week. Now I see a few a week and I think one moved into my complex. I don't want to be diversified! I left Kent for a reason!

who pissed on your frog legs this morning? geeze. All states in the US have two letter abbreviations.
>WA=Washington
>NY=New York
>FL=Florida
>etc

>American Website
>99% American politics on Sup Forums

Make your own website about your muslim and gypsie ridden shit hole you cucked frog

THIS IS AN AMERICAN SITE FRENCHIE
OUR STATE POSTAL INITIALS SHOULD BE MEMORIZED BY ALL NON-AMERICANS HERE

YOU CAN MEME US AS MUTTS BUT THIS IS STILL OUR SITE YOU BAGUETTE BITCH

>American Website
became popular thanks to internationals, especially Australians and Canadians

>99% American politics on Sup Forums

This isn't rebbit you giant nigger fag, US is always doing some stupid shit, that's why we post threads about you and most of the time to laugh at you

>international fingerprinting image website
>muriburger website that other nations come to shot post in

One of these is true and you are a faggot.

>international website

You've never been to everett, have you? The niggers here are fucking animals who walk around half naked rapping to themselves and stinking up a whole city block.

The majority of your neighbors are asian/poo. I thought you didn't want diversity? Move east. Carnation and Duvall are pretty comfy.

Checked. The frog shpuld go back to France's chan

أربعةchan.org

Go to a winco in everett and you'll see more towel heads than at the mall of america.

God knows the fucks are all using food stamps to buy and resell products in their own stores.

I nearly got ran off the road the other day because some burka cunt didn't have peripheral vision.

>became popular thanks to internationals, especially Australians and Canadians
THE FRENCH LANGUAGE IS POPULAR INTERNATIONALLY THANKS TO AFRICANS

WHAT IS YOUR POINT

4muhammadchan.org

It is. I fly alot and that intercom seems to rotate between chink, korean, and nip. I don't know how they decide which days to to which.

Truth to that. My whole neighborhood is poo except for a handful of whites and the aforementioned black. It sucks being a minority in your own community, but if I am going to survive until the race war, it is better to be among poos than blacks. At least poos aren't violent criminals by nature.

>There's hella niggers in engineering/law/medicine positions etc

East vs West washington are two completely different places user, the demographics won't say it. The coast is basically northern LA, hippies soybois and nogs everywhere. As you go east, you hit a fuckoff huge mountain range that keeps the leftists away from the humans. As you cross the mountains, you hit a few hundred miles of flat plateau that is either a literal desert full of 'migrant workers' or endless crop fields also full of migrant workers. Then you start hitting the big mountains and the forest, which is full of white people and trailer trash and meth. Any further east and you hit Idaho and the Aryan Nations, where no non-whites dare go.

Since when do black people live in the Pacific NW?

literally DOZENS

most of the whites aren't cucked.... the niggers know we'll drop the hammer on them hard if they get out of line so they've learned to control their inner-chimp from escaping and running amok

> Born and raised in south ling county

You're a retard, I've been to Oakland, Atlanta and more.

The south has calm niggers, the south has guns.

I think it's down to how many whites are around, setting the tone. I'm in a half-black area and the blacks seem pretty ok here.

It wouldn't be assault - it would be a 'mutually agreed fight', from the way you described it. The friend was recording, the white girl would probably testify the truth, if the black guy denied it.

1/3
Why was there no Malthusian trap in Africa until quite recently?

Outside of a few healthy highland regions such as Ethiopia and Rwanda (home to notorious genocides), for most of the thousands of years that agriculture has been practiced, the vast sub-Saharan region has been relatively underpopulated:

The human population has never approached the size that the continent seems capable of supporting. … An FAO survey published in 1991 reported that only 22 per cent of land in Africa suitable for agriculture was actually in production (the comparable figure for south-east Asia is 92 per cent).

Reader notes that because humanity originated in Africa, both diseases and mega-fauna competitors such as elephants and lions have been co-evolving along with us over the millions of years. Thus, humanity never got the drop on the African ecosystem the way it did on other continents, especially the New World.

When the first Siberian hunters broke through into North America, they rapidly filled up the New World because there were few indigenous diseases and the trusting local elephants, such as the wooly mammoth, didn’t anticipate that these unimpressive looking two-legged newcomers carried sharp spears.

But in Africa, tropical diseases such as sleeping sickness and falciparum malaria were a major cause of infant mortality and an incessant drain on the adult population.

2/3

Moreover, elephants were wily rivals to humans. Without a dense concentration of humans to drive off marauding herds of elephants, they could eat your entire crop in a day:

A “sort of chessboard effect” developed, with people occupying one set of squares and elephants the other. … [O]ral histories recount how farmers succeeded in raising crops to maturity only when their fields were close together and the local community was large enough to supply the people needed to repel raiding elephants.

But if human density got too high, infectious disease took its toll, especially on the young. (That’s why black Africa was so lacking in urbanization.) In Africa, life (and death) was more random than elsewhere, so lack of foresight was less reliably punished and planning less often rewarded.

The rational response to the African environment was simply to procreate more offspring whenever possible, even though you may well lose numerous children to disease and do a poor job of educating the others. In Africa, traditionally, the biggest risk was having too few people in your village:

Lone farmers stood little chance, and if conflict or disease reduced a community’s manpower, elephants rapidly completed its collapse.

This realist perspective shouldn’t make us too gloomy about Africa’s ability to change, though.

3/3

These African traditions of quantity over quality in raising children are now obsolete in a world where elephants are no longer rivals. Africans now have AK-47s, so it’s more likely that four billion Africans will kill off all the wild game than that the elephants will get the upper hand again.

Indeed, many people in Africa today would like to change their self-destructive old ways. But if white people keep reassuring them that they’re awesome just the way they are and that any problems they have are the fault of bad white people, how can we expect Africans to develop a less catastrophic culture?

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights.

takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/print#ixzz4XmnfoeDI

takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/page_2#axzz4XmkeOEKm

tl;dr, Africans are r-selected, because they co-evolved with their environment, and were killed by it faster than they could exploit it. So resources were relatively plentiful, they just had to stay alive long enough to use them.