u.nya.is/phnkse.jpg
u.nya.is/cvpatq.png
u.nya.is/kljdtt.jpg
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
imgur.com/a/yzFZ4
imgur.com/a/mzKWd
imgur.com/a/Fsi1H
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/5JgIM
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/cbPzK
u.nya.is/xphxgx.png),
imgur.com/a/kxIjv).
imgur.com/a/AZuka).
imgur.com/a/ua2FZ
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
imgur.com/a/0uURK
i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg
i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/tpdGZ
imgur.com/a/ClUUh
i.imgur.com/0DcDB5p.jpg)
imgur.com/a/mwrC3
i.imgur.com/qNHYnkX.jpg
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
i.imgur.com/qQzUUQ6.jpg
i.imgur.com/J4unn8w.jpg
i.imgur.com/E1pvgbs.jpg
i.imgur.com/KAvu7gC.png
i.imgur.com/dfzNdnS.gif
imgur.com/a/WlOy3)
imgur.com/a/2u4Gr)
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
i.imgur.com/pyqCEpc.png
imgur.com/a/rMr8J
imgur.com/a/K1JNp
imgur.com/a/1cefU
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
imgur.com/a/bTzXs
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/F4OnL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her with her hair in low twintails, wearing her general outfit, or school uniform, or anything similarly pretty.

Or sitting with her hands between her legs, like imgur.com/a/kfkfV
wearing her general outfit, or school uniform, and/or something warm like scarf and sweater.

Or in casual clothes, with an unzipped hoodie, shorts and pantyhose.

Anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Rias and something cute similar to this image imgur.com/a/0Qc5F . Can be wearing her school uniform or something cute and casual.

Or Rias dressed as YoRHa No.2 Type B from NieR: Automata since the game released earlier this week imgur.com/a/MCypf

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume happily cradling her pregnant belly with her hands like in: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2004876

Another suggestion is Mai wearing a tight off-shoulder sweater that shows off her shoulders and cleavage. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513043

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Patchouli hugging a giant purple Patchouli sized Peeps please!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing Jolyne's outfit. Jolyne reference: i.imgur.com/X5VZo39.jpg
-Wearing Julia's dress from Fire Emblem Heroes (i.imgur.com/BpQl3OZ.jpg)
-With the same clothes and pose as Cordelia (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1964017)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a t-shirt styled after her scythe design, looking smug and blowing bubblegum
• Having an intense staring contest with a bunny rabbit while wearing a bunny onsie or a bunny suit
• Wearing a school swimsuit either drying herself off after a swim or coming out of a pool

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Kukuru either (1) playing games in a dark room, (2) laying on a bed wearing only her socks, or (3) anything else that you’d like to draw.

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, but I'd love to see more of her Magical Girl outfit from Vol. 7, please! imgur.com/a/xlAZ0

Additional references for her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette with cute animal ears, such as cat, dog, bunny, fox or whatever cute.
Or something nice with her wearing an anklet.
Alternatively her caught in a giant bug net playfully going "kyaa~".
Or anything else extremely cute.

Hello, /wwd/! I'd like to request my very cool husbando
- Wearing Karamatsu's outfit from episode 20 i.imgur.com/aXPAG0h.png
-Wearing cute pajamas
-Wearing glasses
Anything else cute is fine. Have a cool weekend!

Requesting a super fluffy Pyrrha Alexandra

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI additional references

I hope you are having a nice weekend and good drawings~

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
My birthday will be in a few days, but more importantly these times about mark our tenth anniversary together and I would highly appreciate something befit such occasion. Some ideas otherwise:

A short album with a variety of fun stuff imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or
- Her playing electric guitar. Maybe practising casually at home, with headphones on. More ideas at imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Wearing thigh high boots. Rest up to you, potentials include (sweater) dress, coat, scarf.
- Somewhat more complex and challenging things if that is your thing. imgur.com/a/nIsXk

For more suggestions and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, or posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime:
- Wearing her maid uniform. imgur.com/a/HvG22
- Wearing one of Galko’s outfits imgur.com/a/fQwOZ
- Wearing Lucoa’s outfit. i.imgur.com/Vk0AY0R.png
- Piloting her future self robot in combat with Mechagodzilla or Trypticon. imgur.com/a/xpa5x
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting her Cosplaying as Megumin from KonoSuba maybe casting explosion imgur.com/a/ZLERF
Her butt being pushed against glass or in workout clothes bending over and stretching imgur.com/a/QUpgD
Wearing a bunnysuit
Dressed as Tohru from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon with her dragon horns and maybe wings imgur.com/a/gHvXw
Cosplaying in one the Cardcaptor Sakura outfits imgur.com/a/YSBfi , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis.
Wearing a Chinese dress in the pose like in the following reference. Bonus if she was wearing a garterbelt too.
imgur.com/h1OOLoz

Though, anything cute is fine too as long as it's in good taste and I'm also aware her usual outfit isn't the easiest outfit to draw so I'm fine any casual outfit, like the virgin killer outfit or a sweater. Though, if you can leave her head ornaments around her ears is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Requesting anything cute, romantic or sexy of Rika.
-sleeping on my lap like a cute kitten
-On a date being taught how to ice skate for the first time
-Wearing this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak
or any kind of armor would be great really
-mahjong battle

Joint request with Nanako, her and Rika hanging out in a rural/Non Non Biyori-like setting. imgur.com/a/VX8fR

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- with this outfit i.imgur.com/WZCLgVg.jpg (embed) doing something cute
- smug face with glasses
- disdain or angry face
- as a cat girl or bunny girl
- anything else is fine

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally watching a spooky horror movie (she likes ghosts and supernatural stuff), but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga sitting and playing on a swing set.
i.imgur.com/wNoLo01.png
i.imgur.com/qJqwpwg.jpg

Or Himiko drawn in Koji Kumeta's current art style, just like in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
ref for that imgur.com/a/8evwN

Or Himiko holding her knife or bowing and greeting showing off her knives strapped on her legs.
i.imgur.com/0nWgtdv.jpg
i.imgur.com/I0jQTbj.jpg
i.imgur.com/f3sj7dn.jpg

It's late but I wouldn't mind anything v-day related with Himiko like in the ref below
i.imgur.com/LikkxJ3.png

Or Himiko doing an action pose, kicking, punching or doing throws.

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa
If you have anything else in mind or questions ask me.

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- a joint request together with Akeno enjoying some Tea
- taking a nice, hot bath
- getting princess carried
- as H E R O
- as angel and devil like this i.imgur.com/IAAmMD7.jpg
- wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/Midtk (including SI ref)
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice week all!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce looking embarrassed while saying "I love you".
Another idea could be her having a tea party with Kat from Gravity Rush or wearing Aqua's outfit from Kingdom Hearts.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi eating an icecream topped brick toast like in the reference ( ref: u.nya.is/jqcwtv.png )

Alternatively her enjoying a icecream cup, like the reference, either of those would be fine, they are both tasty, ( ref: u.nya.is/vawmtv.png ) those are just two suggestions I'll be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, I just ask it not be suggestive, lewd or offensive, thank you and have great weekend.

Requesting Lavinia:

Enjoying a few drinks with Risty Wearing the mask and armor of a theron guard from Gears of War, preferably holding a bloody lancer
>imgur.com/a/taExX
Wearing any of these various pokemon trainer or gym leader outfits
>imgur.com/a/i7DeF
Doing the koi dance
>imgur.com/a/VlCZu
As a belly dancer, if you have a better outfit in mind then please feel free to try it
>imgur.com/a/7ryiZ
Or dressed as Kizuna Ai
>imgur.com/a/a1oeJ

Any other cute ideas you may have, feel free to try them. Please, thank you, and have a nice weekend!

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua either wearing a Japanese school uniform, or alternatively, sitting in a field, perhaps drawing or relaxing. Thanks.

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

Since her goal's to become a doctor, and since my favorite long-running series is Kamen Rider, I'd like to request her wearing Emu Hojo's outfit, with the stethoscope included please!
Another idea could be Maki wearing the Gamer Driver, doing Ex-Aid's henshin pose.

Really though, anything cute is cool and definitely appreciated. Thank you for considering, and have a nice weekend~

Ex-Aid pose ref: imgur.com/rA5zHIX
Emu Hojo outfit ref: imgur.com/co4nlIo

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing some normal household chores, like hanging laundry for example:

u.nya.is/phnkse.jpg
u.nya.is/cvpatq.png

Also requesting Ai eating a cookie, or wearing this swimsuit outfit:
u.nya.is/kljdtt.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

I'd like to request Uni.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.
Have a good week, anons.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-This exercise sequence but with Mai: imgur.com/a/yzFZ4 wearing her Chinese outfit or just a tanktop and shorts.
-Mai in these clothes: imgur.com/a/mzKWd trying to learn a dancing sequence but being uncertain which step comes next, maybe having a ? sign on top of her head.
-wearing a police uniform and making a finger gun gesture with a wink on her face.
-wearing sports bra and shorts (or other comfortable training clothes) while outstretching her hand towards the ground with a smile on her face. Kinda like this: imgur.com/a/Fsi1H
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match.

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd (whether implicitly or explicitly), or smuglewd.
Or if you'd rather have something more specific, perhaps doing one of the following:

-doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two areas.
-putting on stirrup leggings (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships" and being perplexed, amused, or both
-drinking a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but seductive smile

If you like, you could have a listen to her personal BGM here, in case it offers any inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Thank you in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM

Her doing something fun in winter season, building/standing on top of snow fortress for example, or simply wearing comfy clothing of winter fashion.

I also would appreciate her portraits, or her expressing different kinds of emotions, interacting with other waifus/husbandos, anything cute and cool you can come up with.

Requesting Taiga in the middle of kendo training, or exhausted after finishing, please.
Or Birdyfags really nice idea of Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting me and my waifu sharing a large parfait in a private booth.

Requesting my Kobori dressed as Toki (Crested Ibis) from Kemono Friends, singing to her heart's content on a mountain top.
imgur.com/a/cbPzK

Alternatively, it would be nice to see an outfit swap between Kobori and Ayano (u.nya.is/xphxgx.png), with Ayano getting slightly embarrassed from its exposure and Kobori posing like a hero (imgur.com/a/kxIjv).

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine, too.

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please. I put my favourite outfits here, and I love fluffy/romantic/cutelewd stuff, like him:

-saying something cheesy but motivational (I could always use it)
-singing with his guitar (can be a little dorky or genuinely smooth, I love both sides)
-snuggled up in bed blushing with tousled hair and a gentle smile
-Poseidon Kara (if you want a challenge), giant-sized compared to a little user
(you can even take some elements from those ideas and combine them if you'd like)

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he's still soft-looking (stuff like this is nice imgur.com/a/AZuka).

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Feel free to critique

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka, wearing any of these outfits ( imgur.com/a/ua2FZ )

Anything else handsome/cool is always welcome, thanks.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her adjusting user's necktie while he blushes, in a garden planting flowers, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Kagura at an arcade, please! Maybe playing DDR or a crane game.

Also requesting Kagura and Eureka () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Nice

Requesting Kuon

-Giving a thumbs up with a big smile as she relaxes underneath a tree by a lake
-Tending to a garden with her tail holding a watering can as she plants a tree
-Painting a side of a house with her tail holding a paint brush to help with her painting
-Trying on casual clothes while facing a mirror to check how she looks

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

I feel like the strands in his hair could have been more defined, but otherwise this is really good! I like how you drew the chest, and the background is simple but fits well.

Requesting Natsuru either:
- wearing a kindergarten teacher's uniform and bending down with her hands on her knees
- Asleep on a large cushion in her cat-maid outfit
Any other cute/lewd ideas are welcome. Much appreciated!

Requesting my angel as a doragon girl

Requesting Hana eating ice cream with her tongue out

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting a sleepy Tsukimi pouring a cup of coffee while wearing an oversized t-shirt that covers her underwear. Bed head and an anime/pop culture reference on the t-shirt a big plus.

Requesting my waifu like these chibis
imgur.com/a/tpdGZ

Or riding on my shoulders and giggling how tall she is
imgur.com/a/ClUUh

Previous ideas are still game

Requesting Melona wearing this shirt (i.imgur.com/0DcDB5p.jpg) and a MAGA hat while shitposting. If you'd rather not draw all those fingers, maybe have her sliding her huge breasts across the keyboard instead.

Otherwise, I suggest her doing squats while looking back at user and saying something along the lines of "You know I don't have muscles to exercise, right? I-I only do this because you seem to enjoy it..."

Thanks!

References for squatting: imgur.com/a/mwrC3
Additional reference of Melona: i.imgur.com/qNHYnkX.jpg

Fucking NICE! Holy shit user, I love this so much, thank you for drawing him. That outfit really suits him, haha.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY
- sitting on a bed with ribbon wrapped around her legs for Valentines Day similar to danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
- wearing a wedding dress with a smiling or blushing expression
- putting on a little dab of lipstick on her lips trying to look cute. Maybe giving my SI/blank user a kiss
- as a catgirl cutely tangled up in ribbons for Cat Day

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Zelda's outfit from Breath of the Wild, standing on a grassy hill posed similar to the picture below with her hair blowing in the wind.
>Zelda Reference: i.imgur.com/qQzUUQ6.jpg
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/J4unn8w.jpg

Or, dressed as Kizuna Ai.
>Kizuna Ai Reference: i.imgur.com/E1pvgbs.jpg

Or, a Kobeni themed Nebby similar to the YumeNebby below.
>Nebby Reference: i.imgur.com/KAvu7gC.png

Requesting Hibiki dressed like Sora from Digimon Adventure.
i.imgur.com/dfzNdnS.gif

May someone draw Chiaki Nanami sleeping comfortably on a sofa please?

Requesting Mazaki Anzu as a magical girl with an outfit that reflects her personality and traits.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami kneeling on our bed with me, tears of joy in her eyes as I slip a ring on her finger.
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-us eating a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. (No pref on PoV or SI on this, either would be lovely)
-her sleepily trying to kiss me, but groggily missing by a small bit
-her and me standing side by side above younger versions of ourselves like in this (imgur.com/a/WlOy3) picture
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that's happy and loving that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Oora

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Older looking Mio wearing a jeans and a black sweater
-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Mio (or older looking Mio if you want) in a cutelewd black lace lingerie, yes pillow optional
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a joint request, Mio with Kurome ( ), helping Kurome to study.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

patrician taste friend

Requesting Minatsu cosplaying as Pest from Mondaiji or wearing the front zipper swimsuit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting Gazer holding a yes/no pillow.

I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Wearing Cosmos' outfit i.imgur.com/pyqCEpc.png
• Wearing either Quote or Curly's outfits from Cave Story imgur.com/a/rMr8J
• Sitting on a Logicoma because Sawashiro voices them both imgur.com/a/K1JNp

Furthermore, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi sleeping in bed, perhaps POV sleeping beside him. Anything cute or handsome would be amazing, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Touko at an onsen/hot springs wearing nothing but a bath towel wrapped on her body.

Alternatively, Wearing a shoulderless sweater and jeans, it'd be really nice if she's holding a pillow or a warm drink. Bonus points if it's those kind of YES pillow.

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-Standing on a rooftop of a building and watching the scenery of a city viewed from highground
-Dressed in a sleek black suit and looking suave.
-With big feathery wings on her back and wearing a white robe like in those depictions of angels.

Anything cute is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

Requesting Shinjiro Aragaki.

Hello! Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- Wearing/Trying out cute glasses
- Cosplaying as Serval from Kemono Friends or 2B from Nier Automata
- Cuddling with a big shobon pillow. imgur.com/a/1cefU

Or if you want to use my SI
-At an arcade, playing and having fun together.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

requesting trubbish, the best girl

Requesting my love Kuroageha in Hassan of Serenity's clothing imgur.com/a/bTzXs since both characters are poisonous. Doing a kick of some sort or something acrobatic would be cool.

Requesting Matsurika doing some maid shit, like cleaning or cooking or something

Requesting Sawyer making a smug facial expression.

Or just draw an image of her as a Nendoroid, same proportions, with the base and the plastic sheen and all.

At any rate, I'm fine with just about anything cute, as well as cutelewd and blatant lewd (just ask first). I like stylized and chibi drawings a lot too (think Nichijou or Bkub).
Have a good weekend!

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Do you have any idea how breast size works at all?

Can anyone make Mayu smug?
thanks

It's what someone had explained to me and I guess I took them on their word for that.

But yes, I probably need to make a new ref sheet.

Hey OG Gazerfag check it out; Minimalist Gazer courtesy of /w/
Other versions too
imgur.com/a/F4OnL

Was this actually a commission?

You're not wrong.
Cup size is determined by measuring the chest under the breasts, then around the breasts. The difference in that measurement determines cup size. The standard that Japanese measurements use to classify this size is different than what is used in America.
So, for example, a difference that would equate to a D cup in Japan is much closer to what they would call a C cup in the USA.

Requesting my lovely Wanko either as a Bartender from VA-11 Hall-A, participating in Keijo!!!! wearing something skintight, or wearing the virgin killer sweater, as always anything cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Hello everyone, requesting some Sanya, please.
Anything cute or cute/lewd is always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish everyone has a great weekend!

Are you actually this dumb?
>courtesy of /w/

That new discord turned to shit pretty quickly.

Link?

List?

I remember those threads. Before I even came to the Sup Forums draw threads, I used to hang out there. I have a few minimalist waifu wallpapers from those days.
Good times. Not Gazeranon, btw.

It was posted in the last thread.

I guess I'll just take your word for it.

Stupid memes are the reason I don't talk to people from these threads, you aren't funny.

You could just google it, dude.

I was trying to be funny. Sorry.

Sorry for the late response, I just woke up! I really like your shading and values! The pose you gave her is adorable, and I like her mischievous expression. I'm a big fan of how you did her tummy, and the attention to detail around her navel and legs. Thank you for keeping her proportions, and don't think I didn't catch that slight skindentation on her hips! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

It expired.

The invite link doesn't even work anymore.

It was deleted.

Here you go, user.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend