European maps that accurately reflect population dynamics on the ground

European maps that accurately reflect population dynamics on the ground

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1qpW-LauUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White Turks* about Balkans.

aren't the mountain/island greeks all racially pure?

Racially Belarus is Baltic.

Lowland Scotland is not Celtic.

This map is fucking dumb let it be known

Northern England isn't Anglo

Norway and Sweden are mongols too

The English with the most Anglo DNA live in Yorkshire.

How looks like the anglo race ?

seems correct

>Nords
>Aryan
uh, no.
>east germany
>not slavic
fix this

>Germs and Nords Aryan
>What is R1A?
>What is Polan?
>What is Iran?

Somebody drank too much rachiu.

shit map

OP is retarded

Celtic was a cultural-linguistic group. Alpine is a mountain range. Mediterranean is a sea, as is Baltic. These aren't ethnicities. Neither is Aryan, that's what people Indo-Iranian people used to called themselves years ago before it was bastardised as a term for "tall, blue eyes and blonde hair". Note that these are simply physical characteristics that can be found in many different ethnicities so mapping them to this region is retarded. Just because the Ottoman Empire was in the Balkans doesn't mean the people there were Turkic. This may apply to Serbia but not Slovenia or Romania.

You need to go forward, faggot

>aryan
didn't realise germany was indian

this is perfect lmao

Your map is bollocks OP. Half of Northern Ireland and the whole Scottish lowlands are Anglo

>aryan is a Vedic Indian word adopted by Indo-European groups in the northern Persian and Scythian areas to refer to themselves as nobles in translation
>Goths, the 1st wave of Germanic migration from Scandinavia had a temporary spread into the Scythian territory from where they adopted that word, and of course had geographic contact with Turkic tribes and Slavs and other Central Europeans including Indo-Europeans
>Scythian territories are also where Slavs come from, and they also had plenty of contact with Turkic tribes there rationally

>look at that map while aware of this history
>think how retarded OP and many others are in their implied hierarchy of pride

>Mussolinia
kek

This, not sure why we're magically on our own though.

Scottish lowlands aren't Anglo, only those around Edinburgh

I agree with this. Im defo not an aryan and none of the villagers in my village are aryan. alpine is correct

>mongol
behave your self slavmonky

This makes me hard.

>Hungarian calling someone a Mongol
>literally migrated from the Western Gokturk territories as a Central Asian tribe that had more contact with Turkic and Mongol people than Slavs, under a man named Attila garbed in typical Mongol/Turkic armor whenever depicted
Do you faggots even learn your own history in schools?

This is a meme(inaccurate) map, it's not one that's complete either.

Watch your tongue turk shit

>Pot calling kettle black
>literally
Ayyyyyyy

I approve.

Yes they fucking are

Checked

Wait what is non-white?
>Slav
>Greek
>South French/Italian
>like 2/3 of European population
what, i'm curious?

> slavs replaced by 2 meme nations and 1 roaches just because nato backs them up
I nuclearly disagree.

No, they aren't. You don't get to disown your scum sorry. Christ they even look Scottish.

celtic > aryan

Mediterranean>Levantine>Arab>Celtic>Germanic>Mongolian

>Baltics linked to Germany but not Denmark
fucking burger geography

ni how mongols>turkics>innuit niggas>shitty turks>persians>abo nogs> whiteboy7thstreets

Yes they fucking are. You cunt

Your reply is more incomprehensible than your English accent.

why do you give shit colour to baltics,

fuck you you motherfucking piece of shit i hope your mother dies in a car accident.

No they aren't. They kiltscum. Sorry.

At least you're not a Turk.

sorry boss i only types insular angloish

the northern irish ulster scots are mainly celtic of origin. gaelic and cumbric is celtic

This is wrong on all levels.

It's alright Dan.

My ancestry is Flemish and Anglo-Saxon. I say it is.

You're not celts, stop larping

People who unironically use Aryan to refer to white people need to be gassed. Literal we wuz kangz

why are the finnugors fucking mongol you muslim shitskinned

Perfect, just change Iran to Persia.

Seems about right. Get the fuck out of our clay!

I agree

das rite main we wuz KELTZ us mah brutha lets go succ some big ol sassennach niggu dick ya feel me?

>Indo-European groups

Stopped reading right there.

Baltic is literally a fucking culture group you retard.

This whole map is bad except baltic and slavic culture groups which are name properly
fucking turk gets a fiery red and we get shit colour. I think OP has a thing for osman cock

scroll up

I would rather be ruled by shit rather than roaches.

> Aryan = Germanic

We are all türks you dumb w*ite subhuman

das rite main i feel you nigga

>the map in general

What is this shit

depends where you go, people in the west are more celtic than people in the East. Areas in the midlands and in Cumbria were known as the welsh marches because the people there are only English culturally and are in fact celts. Even in Yorkshire, which is the most Anglo, is only 72% Germanic.

I’m not larping. I know I’m not Celtic.
Southern mutt. You probably have South Asian DNA from your great-great-great grandfathers fucking Indian arse. The pure Anglos live up North.

Eddie Hall is a pretty average looking Anglo desu.

every european is white, don't worry
non-white caucasians means iranians

Balts are not ary-

KARA BOGA

NIPPON MASTER RACE FOLDED 10000 THOUSAND TIMES UNDER HARSH WINTERS OF SIBERIAN GULAGS REPORTING IN

>t. non european

Absolutelly Godlike!
>tfw Mosley will never unify european people, creating massing european empire without killing any european in the process, saving the west
>tfw we will always have a degenerate austrian failure which kills off +40 millions of europeans for "muh germanic volk" and loses like a fucking nigger, giving up european sovereignty to kikes

>implying there are any differences between "anglos" and "celts"

This stupid meme needs to die soon. Celtic isn't even an ethnic groups, it's a group of languages. Celtic languages were widely spoken in loads of different parts of Europe, from France to Britain to modern day Turkey

We must make this happen

do NONE of you mongoliods not know who the turkic people are? heres a little sample
youtube.com/watch?v=s1qpW-LauUo

100% accurate and true

atleast not a nordic nigger

WE WUZ ENGLISH
Fucking lol thats a new one.

Jelly potato nigger

>Nem tudja az igazságot
Annon.. I...

There is, stop using that haplomeme study that got debunked years ago.

the people in ireland and scotland and wales all have unique dna to your typical anglo. so yea there's no one celtic dna but there's more of a variety of them

He sound like he is deep throating someone

the red in both im guessing would be your typical anglo?

Ohh and i almost forgot i hope your potatoes go rot

Because Rotherham just can't leave our kids alone.

Will there be a Finngol, Estongol, Hungol ethno state?

>Lancashire is genetically distinct
Explains our intellectual and strength superiority and unique good looks I suppose.

I am not English. I am a Lowland Scot with mainly Flemish and Anglo-Saxon ancestry.

Literally a pedigree Anglo.

and thats something to complain about?

Thats English user. Stop being delusional.

>expecting Sup Forums to understand genetics, naming conventions, geography or history