I'M WITH H-

I'M WITH H-

THIS IS MUH FIGHT SONG

Oh no you don't, you filthy demon.
You'll stay in the spotlight and not be forgotten any time soon.
Lock her up!

>approval rating

she's not a public figure, who cares?

>Approval rating
For what? She is unemployed

The liberal response is: WHY YOU TALKIN BOUT HER< THIS IS ABOUT DRUMPF.

Oh i don't know, maybe because she was the ONLY alternative to Trump

Funny how her approval ratings were up when she was against drumpf

muh (((polls))) said so, that's why

TV told them it was ok to start hating her

Okay, but she's not really working for anyone right now/ So what is there to approve of? Her choice of fashion?

Bernie Sanders took her fucking spot, he's the captain now

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Do u have a job or do u just post fake statistics on Sup Forums all day?

muh bb insta page screenshot

The only people who voted for Hillary are soyboys from the city.

Rural and suburban chads voted for Trump.

THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER

The media shoves her disgusting face in everything these days. She literally compared herself to Wonder Woman publicly at one point.

>run a candidate with lower approval ratings than Trump
>omg why we lose, must be le russians

That is the real rating of the last SW piece.

You shouldn't joke about us like that. I work as a counselor at a school where there's a lot of Sup Forums-esque right wing boys who are coming up. The previous generation a year or two ago wasn't too bad, but this generation coming up now is much more right wing. My question is, how the fuck do I deal with this shit? How am I supposed to honestly give council to a kid with a pepe shirt on? How do I talk to these kids who literally come to me and rant about affirmative action? 2 years ago these types barely even existed and they are everywhere, not only men but women too. They literally cannot control their right wing beliefs, they talk about it constantly, everywhere. They can't have a discussion about fucking math without bringing up how women hate math and science and that is why they are unsuccessful. They can't talk about english classes without talking about colleges are wiping away white authors because of cultural marxism. A kid came to me and ranted that his history classes 'blamed white people too much' for tragedies in the past and that it made him feel uncomfortable. I know my job is that people can come to me with whatever possible problems they want, no matter how controversial. But this is getting fucking out of hand. How do I do this?

lol I haven't seen this one yet, hilarious

approval in the eyes of the american public is truly no flattering thing
whether hillary is popular or not desu senpai

>72.5%
>all

This is super important because she's the Presid...wait...