What?

What do you think about black women ?

I dont think about them at all

Well, this one looks like she's into hardcore nipple torture, so that's a plus.

Your daily reminder that 50% of us blacks have genetal herpes, and majority of syphalis cases...also you have to go back

Don’t ask this.

Black female here. Everyone hates us. Everyone. We hate ourselves.

I’m a rare type. I just want to get married to a nice loving white husband who is educated and motivated.

Why is that baby so light skinned, is the father white?

I'd be more than willing to impregnate you and give you a half white mongrel baby for you to raise on your own, but under no circumstance would I marry your kind. I might be willing to make you a pseudo secondary wife if my main white wife agrees to such conditions.

It's happening

No. I want a loving husband to create hearth and home with. Don’t mold me into your stereotypical single black mother female.

That’s exactly how you kill us.

Feminism was a mistake.

Most black women are mean bitter wannabe men. To their credit, they can be more masculine than their black male counterparts.

But I digress, everyone hates the black female so much that collectively they want us dead or to be non existent.

That hurts a lot. I understand why most people believe this but still it hurts.

It’s not my fault most blacks were raised in single mother parent households. You see the destruction??

I got lucky with both father and mother MARRIED BEFORE HAVING KIDS.

Why are most blacks gutter rats?

It’s not fair to someone like me.

I just want to get married and be a loving waifu to my husband.

I want six kids.

I don’t want them to learn nigger tier behavior...

Show pic with timestamp, guaranteed (you)s

>Torceysha Boone
>shaBoone
>Sheboon

They all must be gassed because they breed like dogs

>unironically wanting more amerimutt mongrels

sometimes you cant make this shit up.

tits or gtfo

Darwin’s law in effect I see. Good. Chicago needs to be nuked.

Babies are cute user regardless of what they look like.

Don’t you want a cute baby to hold’and love relatively unconditionally?

Remember, you're a negress and beggars can't be choosers. Having a child that is half wife and being a bed wench/side piece to a white man is a opportunity you can't afford to pass up. You need to lower your standards and get realistic.

bottom of the barrel, the worst of the worst, you might as well have sex with a dog than a black woman.

I hear they're pretty submissive to white men...

Come to the middle east, we're not as racist as America and we won't sleep with you just because you're some sexualised fetish for your skin colour.

Awesome