Will it be good?

will it be good?

Fuck off borutards

I hope so, Naruto was the greatest anime ever made so, this Boruto thing better be good. :)

Checked

Fuck off narutards

Yes can't wait!

this is now a himawari thread

no

Yes it will, Kishimoto will save anime after he saved manga.

If they're smart and ignore Boruto, then yes.

All the other characters seem fun and arguably interesting. Sarada, mini Shikamaru, fem & brown Choji, surprisingly hot rule 63 Orochimaru, etc characters that aren't fucking Boruto, like if they do that, then yeah, more than likely it'll be at least decent.

Nice dubs

>a series that went way too long for it's own good
>end it
>make a clone to farm more shekels

>gay hair style
>gay clothes
>gay father
>likes sasuke
has there ever been any character gayer than boruto?

>a hit series worldwide
>not make more shekels and teach the world about friendship and hardwork
it's like you're a basement dweller

Sasuke

you haha

he wants to be like sasuke, so he's even gayer than him

You've got him confused with Naruto.

>teach the world about friendship and hardwork

what friendship? the one between sasuke and naruto? only 14-year-old children without any experience with other human beings would consider this as a model friendship. and don't make me laugh about hardwork. sasuke and naruto getting everything anally gifted, while Lee, one of the few hardworking characters is just a sidekick from time to time.

why would it be good?

Shit already sucks hard. Not chance at recovery.

Sasuke has to be the most heterosexual character Ive ever seen

Get that fugly shit outta here.

>heterosexual

Itachi probably cut off his dick to lay down that hatred real good

Is that Narutos daughter? Sjw bs.

So.. let me see

Salad has the Sharingan. Orochimaru's son is literally Mr Fantastic.

What is borutos gimmick?

Some anons thought he'd be a tech-ninja because of the spinner in the promo art and how he likes technology/vidya.

How fucking wrong they were.

He is literally the god-slayer.

But the fucker dominated the rasengan quick and perfectly.
He is super talented. That is his gimmick.

noice

Are you ready for Tenseigan to beat the shot out of Rinnegan and that pussy Sharingan?

Nice dubs
As someone already said, ppl thought his abilities would be related with technology, but its a pain in the ass for kishi to think bout new stuff.
So the only gimmick he has is to learn fast and execute ninja techniques perfectly. He didnt need a clone to use the rasengan and he learned 3 chakra elements at young age.
Oh, also since he is part of the uzumaki family, he has high amount of chakra flowing inside him.

So as far as i know, ninjas are fighting aliens now right?

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

What exactly can it do again? I try to ignore eye shit whenever possible.

I dunno but I look forward to more Sarada fanart being made.

It could be. Most likely not, but it's not out of the question.

Genuinely fucked up that Himawari isn't close enough to Boruto's age that she'll be relevant to anything.

There's always Boruto Shippuden for that.

Jesus stuff i guess
>The Tenseigan allows the user to control attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. With the complete Tenseigan, the user is able to enter Tenseigan Chakra Mode, which grants the user enhanced physical capabilities as well as a number of Truth-Seeking Balls, comprised of all five nature transformations and Yin–Yang Release. By infusing the balls with Tenseigan chakra, it is possible to utilise additional powerful techniques. The Tenseigan is also capable of moving the moon towards the Earth, as well as powering a gigantic golem.[3] Its ocular power is capable of reviving a planet in the event it was destroyed.

MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah because konohamaru was such an important character in naruto shippuuden.

>quads
>of truth
shit

So we all agree that the main reason to watch the new anime is Salad, right?

>Salad
>Carrot
Veggies make best manga sidekicks.

Pretty much
Naruto needs an Alan Moore-like figure to do its world justice

teen hima is far superior

they should've done the flashforward since the beginning and not wasting time and effort in lolis and shotas

She's a woman in naruto, her skillset will be
>heals
>punches things for slapstick "humor"
>ends up in kitchen after series end

Did you forget that she is a Uchiha?

her destiny is suffering

they seriously dropped the ball with this shit sequel

I actually unironically loved when Pain destroyed Konoha

If either Naruto or Sasuke would have been a girl this anime would be a 10/10.
We have this in Boruto so it's gonna be amazing.

>heals
sarada's seems more of the combat type than the support type
>punches things for slapstick "humor"
sarada didn't went full sakura for now. just wait until the anime ruins her
>ends up in kitchen after series end
unless she's hokage

Being Uchiha just means the only way for her to get strong is to go full edgelord.
Lol if you think she'll ever go beyond Basic Sharingan. Girls don't get to suffer.

Same. I dropped the series after he brought everyone back to life. I knew they were probably going to survive some way or another, but it really took the wind out of my sails.

She is basically Itachi 2.0
>Assoicated with the color red
>Similar eye shape
>Prodigy (Salad demonstrates god-tier chakra control, mastered Chakra-enchanced Strength without prior instruction, only seeing it twice)
>Crappy eyesight
>Snarkers
>Demonstrates preference for short blades/shurkien
>Is not an Uchiha supremest
>Sickly
>Wanked by other characters as best Hokage choice of their generation
No wonder Sasuke did not visit her for a decade. Now she has to have a deal with the devil and develop Ninja AIDS

Damn Kishimoto's is so much better.

the real question is what will her mangekyo be like

>Boruto has an MSpaint black rectangle on his hand

Why would you expect Boruto to be good if Naruto wasn't?

Sasuke is no longer the main plot point

>implying there won't be a Sasuke clone

Heart pattern after she kills her closest friend and first lover Mitsuki

I really hate how they have advanced technology, but aside from that it should be interesting.

>sarada kills boruto for kicks and eye powers
>everyone agrees it had to be done, because she needs to be strong enough to defeat the villain

So will naruto die in this?

Hopefully.

One of the worst ways to fuck this up would be to pull a DBZ and have Goku still be the strongest, forever.
I doubt they will, though, judging by what they chose to call the manga.

what a fucking shame.

Should have kept the tech boy. Ninjas didn't kept using rocks after they had blades.

>while Lee, one of the few hardworking characters
I feel like even this is a mixed message since him, Guy and his dad all use a forbidden super move that basically lets you go kaioken.

Why was the second half so bad?

I was actually disappointed, they had a pretty good thing going, but they just couldn't resist going full dragon ball in the second half.

>>Pierrot
>>Original arc

No.

Sasuke was tsundere though. He was obsessed with his brother then specifically said he always admired Naruto and thought caring about him was a weakness that holds him back from his goals.

poor quality bait, pls try harder next time

They add the OG cast back into the plot and made you remember they are Gods who can murder anything.

>Be Kishimoto
>Finished a "Dragonball-tier" Serie with an interesting Grand finale
>Finished Oneshot about Boruto the son of Naruto
>Got the Cance to use his own skill to start a new Manga about... dunno, a police officer fighting fight in Tokio?
>lets continue this dead Serie, its gonna give me money.

I hope so but probably not.

He's ninja Jesus afterall.

it was fun

The problem is that the kids are too overpowered too early, the only reason to start a new series like this is to bring back the interesting crucial development with arcs like the Zabuza arc, Chuunin exams, and others so that the characters can properly develop and the battles and arcs can be interesting. If they were going to make Boruto one-shot a god on the level of Obito and Madara, they might as well have kept the series as being Naruto and Sasuke.

Even Gohan didn't get this powerful this early on, he still had to go through a lot of shit before he could beat Cell or be of any usefulness.

I kinda agree, but otoh, power creep is kind of unavoidable. It's fine for Boruto to be able to do a good rasengan and for Sarada to have mangewhateverbullshit sharingan as long as the people they're fighting can do similar stuff.

This shit could rival the Madara copypasta

>the real question is what will her mangekyo be like
never developed

Yeah but they just beat someone with a rinnegan, byakugan, and sharingan and jutsu absorption powers, and drugs on the level of Hody Jones, and the ability to shoot any jutsu back like 10-fold and then he just one shots him out of nowhere. Not only did he somehow one shot him with ease and he went down after that, but the guy didn't even make an attempt to dodge it which was just fucking retarded.

The problem is, they're gonna have to be seeking out world-shattering aliens/ninja to have proper """fights""" instead of it being like the old days where every ninja has a different style and intelligence level and range of abilities and strategies within those parameters.

I guess I can forgive it since it's the MC of shonen, I just hope Sarada-chan ends up being as important as Boruto.

Somewhere out there in the Naruto universe, there's a galactic ninja space opera going on. With alien ninjas and super-Galactus going all ninjutsu on each other.

"no"

How long until it goes full DBZ and actual aliens/gods start showing up with even more powerful abilities and Naruto has to save the day every time after Boruto jobs it up.

Given the current story, we're headed straight there soon enough. I wonder what kind of fucked up eyes await us to keep the power creep going.
>some years down the line, every major villain has a rave party where their eyes should be

Isn't that already happening what with the moon people showing up?

Exactly, it's what gave me the thought originally as they remind me of Raditz/Nappa. However, they haven't gone to the level of having a Frieza character and intergalactic shit yet.

Boruto is kayoot.

Salad-Chan is one of the most popular characters of the New Gen, and an Uchiha. She will probably be at least in the top Five by the series' end

We're already there, user. It's just that protagonists haven't gone on the offensive yet. We already have energy mechas though and they're probably capable of space travel, so it's only a matter of time at this point.
>the original purpose of perfect susanoo was interstellar travel all along
would really propel my neurochemistry

The important issue is when will Hinata get her rack back.

Nah, they didn't beat anyone, their dads did. The kids are still barely chuunin level.

More like when will Hinata stop looking like an androgynous fuck and just let best girl fuck Naruto instead and make perfect babies while Boruto and his shit sister get thrown onto the streets of the Rain Village and starve to death