Do you think they ever expected this to get as big as it did...

Do you think they ever expected this to get as big as it did? It seems like it had a pretty good budget and a certain amount of love was put into its production but did the studio actually think it would become so popular with the current generation who may or may not have even watched or read Osomatsu-kun? Are there any other reboots/remakes that have skyrocketed in the same fashion? Do you think the mangaka would actually appreciate what his series has become?

Season 2 when?

Is it supposed to be gay or is it the definition of bait?

The first episode says it

Neither

With all the money its raked in theres no way its NOT getting a second season, r-right?

There will never be a second season, only specials or some shit. And even if there is, it's gonna be crap compared to the first one, so get over it.

I fucking loved it
good comedy that isn't haremshit or didn't rely 100% on moe or ecchi

>There will never be a second season

What leads you to believe that?

I bet that if Akatsuka were alive he'd hate this shit.

I want a season 2 so bad it hurts. I only started watching the show a few weeks ago and now have an empty feeling inside.

I'm worried that since the show is still making a lot of money from merchandise that they won't even bother with another season for another year or two.

I hope that the show really limits the amount of fujobait in the next season. I know fujobait will be inevitable but the fujos will still love the show no matter how much bait they put it.

>And even if there is, it's gonna be crap compared to the first one
That's what I'm afraid of the most. The recent special about horse racing was not nearly as good as the show itself.

>Season 2 when?
Never thanks to fucking Totty

Wasn't the horse racing thing just an advertisement though?

The second cour was already bad, if S2 happens it'll be shit.

It was, but I still doubt they have enough good ideas for a second season.

>Do you think they ever expected this to get as big as it did?

No, they didn't. They thought it's just a remake of a children's show. No fujoshi involved.

>They thought it's just a remake of a children's show. No fujoshi involved.
With that cast? Yeah, right.

Maybe. Even his portrait fallen down in episode 1.
But I don't care, Osomatsu was a great and extremely fun experience. Popularity proves that waifu/husbando fags and shippers can carry anything more than actual quality of the show, but I have nothing to regret (maybe still hoping for not so much yaoi pandering in s2)

(OP)
>Season 2 when?
Knowing the last pieces of "popular" merch that have come out, this show's destiny is to never get a season 2 and instead we'll be drowned in fujo merch.
Have you seen the fucking ass pads, they're going to milk it until it dries into desintegration, and knowing the fujos it will take a while before that happens.

The worst part is that despite being so popular 'MURICA hasn't shown any interest into bringing it out of it's country of origin so it's gotten its days counted.

They have over 50 years of material from osomatsu-kun they could get ideas from. There's some plot lines from the 1988 -kun anime I wouldn't mind them making a modern adaption with.

In the next season I wouldn't mind more episodes that explored their childhood or highschool years more. And reveal when they started splitting from the "hivemind".

No one likes Totty, they can replace him with another sameface cousin or something. Totty a slut.

Pretty sure Akatsuka's works had no canon timelines, or at least that's how it has been stated throughout several articles I have readen about him.
The staff behind the show also affirmed wanting to follow Akatsuka's steps as properly as possible so if the 'no canon timeline' thing is true I doubt they would attempt to link any of the Kun shows with San, or would they break the rules for the sake of keeping the show alive?

Honestly, if they make a season 2 I just hope they don't add another lame Girlymatsu skit, the lack of comedy on those was too real.

The racing episode was fucking amazing and that was second cour

One good episode and that's it.

Nah, Kerosene was brilliant as well

>Dubbed Osomatsu-san
God, that would be even more terrible than usual.