you were cattle slaves
Arabs, Jews, Whitey, other Africans, everyone enslaved you
it's just that whites felt sorry for you and let you live in their lands
do us a favour and kill yourself, or move to africa

it's a hard truth, but it's the truth
even the most cucked liberal father will not like you dating their daughters
no one wants you here

you hide behind false flags.

Pretty much this. Just go. For every good one there are a thousand more that are pure nigger. It's not worth it when even the good ones have nig kids. Just go back.

>Work my ass off in a whorehouse
>Not involved in crime
kek

Come to the middle east or north africa. Come back home brother, we love your kind.

whores arent illegal everywhere burger

>Work my ass off in a soyhouse
>Not involved in soy
KEDK

dont trust him he will enslave you

Do you drive a forklift in said whore house?

I'd trust anyone else over a muslim

Dress as white as possible.

Heb frässi

>Being a literal pimp or pimp backhand.
Why won’t anyone give me respect and decency? Reeeeeee

You can never have the respect from everyone, regardless of what you are doing. But at least you have my respect, if it means something to you... You work, pay your taxes and you are a lawfull citizen
Good luck buddy!

schnauze du jud

Have fun being treated like a second grade human in white people's countries then.

Unironically, if you dress nicely (black people can pull off the old timey suit and pocket watch thing without looking like autists like white people) then no one will cross the street to avoid you.

Wear a maga hat, dokken t shirt and drink only from Starbucks

je ne parle pas allemand.......oder so

Go back to Africa.

>I pay my taxes
>Not involved in crime

Demanding respect for ordinary shit you should be doing anyway.

you don't

would you expect proven child molester to be trusted and respected around your children?

would you expect sexual attraction and respect from women for bald ugly manlet?

would you expect trust, no in-tribe despotism and no opportunism and respect for You from big nosed merchant?

No, we each carry a burden and we all play a part.

Schweigen Sie, Herr Shekelberg

Have you tried thanking every white person you emet for freeing the slaves? It's a start? It's not necessarily your fault but its the world you get, nigger. Remember, it could always be worse, and it actually was not so long ago. Be thankful for what you have, instead of critical of it. It could always be worse, nigger.

you get respect from me atleast.
America is full of different races its lost.
the best you can do is redpill the libs.

build wall by swedish border or be gone

Have you tried suicide? like trying to OD on fried chicken and watermelon, but to be honest whenever i see a nigger, my mind goes through disgust, I pity roaches more than i do you, you are a drain on society, and your local community.

I respect you, dark pigmented man.

good goy

Just live your life like you would anyways OP, and try to do as good as you can for yourself.
Individualism is the only real redpill.

Yeah the Swedish flu is spreading fast
unfortanately one of my friends got infected and now he calls me racist

Just follow the damn train

the only medicine for that is
>redpill
have dropped some on him
seems to work
been telling him about
>how blm are terrorists
>South africa and nelson mandela
>blacks crime statistics in america

1) Working in a whorehouse is not respectable. It is degenerate.

2) Paying taxes and obeying the law are not bragging points. Those are the basic expectations for belonging to a civil society. It says worlds about blacks that they deserve respect for such a low bar.

3) For every decent black there are dozens of niggers. The black community has earned the distrust and disrespect through their actions as a whole. Statistically blacks are bad news. They bring more crime and cost resources(the average black receives more money from the government than they pay in). Why would a white community give any blacks a shot? So you can riot when Tyrone the heroin dealer is shot by police?

Here are some actually things that do work for getting respect.

1) Volunteer. Take some of your own time and money to better your community. Shelters and food banks are always looking for extra hands. The few blacks I have seen do this actually get a little respect from whites. So this does work.

2) Get an actually respectable job. Trades are good places to look. So is the military.

Pull a Roof. Take out as many of your own kind as possible and then off yourself. That's the only way you'd have my respect

You dont earn respect by working your ass off. You get respect by raising the sword.

Wave a gadsden flag and just watch how many white friends you get and how fast and how loyal they will be. Legit. Wear gadsden flag shit. Instant sign youre cool.

You won't stop trying. The liberals are insane and your trying to approach them with reason. The honkies are stupid and your trying to approach knowledge. Worry about what you are to yourself first.

Stop looking for validation on a raciss messaging board. Go impress some IRL peers.

Why are white people so mean?

>calls whites crakers
>blm flag
>work in whorehouse
>RISPEKT MEH!

Conqueror genes

This. White People wouldn't hate on you if you became a right wing person.

Sup Forums might not admit it but truly red pilled black people are breath of fresh air in world of idiot leftists and their nigger slaves.

Tommy Sotomayor and the Doctor of Common Sense speak so much truth about the blacks in America and get death threats for doing so as they are black and have seen things most whites have never seen.

the nigger fell asleep on the forklift, didn't he?

His country wrote a constitution that allow us to stay but he says no one want us here

We did no vote to elect the leaders that wrote the constitution

I nobody wanted us here we would all be sent back to Africa, yet we are fucking descendent of your racist ancestors everyday, thanks to the media run by jews

You lost, we will never leave whatever your insecure ass says behind your screen

Take your education and enterprising spirit to Africa with the other niggers and be a kang

how is this related to carlos. this is why no one likes you

keep talking bitch ass nigga

>calls whites crackers
>blm flag
>wants whites to respect him
Respect is earned, not given, nigger.

k. talk talk talk talk talk talk yalk talk stalk caulk

>Not even cracker liberals want me around their neighborhoods
Pretty much. In San Francisco the elitist Liberals even invented robots that drive poor people away from their turf.

They will tolerate you for now, and look the other way as your cousins rape, beat and kill weak Asian elderly who can't defend themselves.
But even Liberals will get rid of you Blacks when their Mexican pets are numerous enough,
you see, they only tolerate you for now because they need your vote to genocide the white middle class.

>Not even cracker liberals want me around their neighborhoods
The thing is they want blacks to be their literal pets, they want blacks to amuse them and make them feel superior when they decide to "stand up" for them. They want tyrone and queenisha, not michael and michelle. If you are just like them but black you are no good.

Why would blacks go back to a country they aren't from and have never been to?

Especially since they were only brought here in the first place by Europeans paying off local slave traders to import them.

I get racism is funny and all on the internet but this is all quite sad

Because in Africa they can stop pretend the whites are oppressing them, when they will be oppressed by the black man and other muslims instead.

come to libya my brother

blacks are kings here

What?

That doesn't even make any sense, if the racism from this board is any indication, it seems that USA people actually really are quite racist to their blacks.

?!? literally or figuratively speaking you fucked up son

>USA people actually really are quite racist to their blacks.
It's the least racist place on the planet against shitskins, considering what they have done over the years.