(((Krautgate)))- Sargon Knew Edition

>KRAUT RUNDOWN
He Knew
youtube.com/watch?v=9QQ8t7gC8lw

**QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID**
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A mole inside Kraut's secret Discord sends JF a lulzy recording of Kraut & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

>The Krautism Saga
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

LEAKED VID
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dlHTVa--8Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
youtube.com/watch?v=CoyWNHSxSRU
youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo)
imgur.com/a/tLZAa
soundcloud.com/user-742023579/fancy-kivil-dox-censored2
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=9QQ8t7gC8lw
youtube.com/watch?v=419CgfjfQic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_with_"-gate"_suffix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rundown below. Copy, amend and expend where needed
>Be (((Kraut))), revered member of the Skeptic(tm) community
>Enter Rage After Storm, female YT’er who starts talking about race realism, even cites the Daily Stormer
>Skeptic Community attacks her
>Especially butthurt is Derek (“someblackguy”), because had a crush on rage
>(((Kraut))) goes ballistic, contacts the website she writes for and gets her kicked off
>Rage deletes her channel
>Everyone turns on (((Kraut))), he goes into hiding
>Later, (((Kraut))) returns, says he’s going to refute the alt right and race realism
>Says he has studied the topic for months, brags about how much he has read
>Releases first video
>Immediately gets BTFO by Alt-Hype and JF Gariepy (actual neurobiologist)
>More videos, (((Kraut))) tries to get more and more help from some “academics” (mainly chemistry undergraduates)
>Every time he gets BTFO by Alt-Hype and JF
>Makes discord server to discuss with his cronies how to take down JF and others
>Mole leaks recordings to JF, who plays it on a stream. It shows (((Kraut))) as some third-rate villain
>Evidence appears that people in the server were trying to dox people they perceived as being alt-right
>Kraut was also talking to a NYT reporter, presumably so she could write some hit piece
>Skeptics are mad at (((Kraut))), (((Kraut))) makes Aydin Paladin cry in the Warski live stream
>(((Kraut))) releases an “appology”, trying to throw Zeph (one of the people in the server and a literal cuck) under the bus
(Continued 1/2)

(2/2)
>Zeph turns on (((Kraut))) and starts releasing more material
>On Sup Forums evidence emerges of (((Kraut))) being an absolute degenerate (nipple clams, BDSM, sex shops, erotic cooking, corsets)
>(((Kraut))) puts his YT videos on hidden and blocks his twitter, tells his patreons in private that “it’s over”
>Zeph threatens to release a 5 hour discussion with (((Kraut))) and Sargoy from the server
>Zeph cucks out off his earlier threat
>(((Kraut))) on suicide watch
>Metokur’s video on the whole shit show coming Wednesday
>Might actually drive (((Kraut))) over the edge, since he always wanted to be the “German Metokur”
>Cherry on top of the cake: Rage After Storm is coming back

Kraut was behind thotgate.

Never forget.

Important videos

Rundown of the debate by Alt-Hype
>youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
Warski livestream (Kraut enters at 1:16:00, shit immediately starts hitting the fan)
>youtube.com/watch?v=dlHTVa--8Jg
A Skeptic love story (taken from the Warski stream)
>youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
Jeff Holiday BTFO by Braving Ruin and JF Gariepy
>youtube.com/watch?v=CoyWNHSxSRU
Rage coming back (at 24:50)
>youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo)

Reminder that the skeptics targeted not only MW, Braving, Aydin, etc, but also Black Pigeon Speaks, Paul Joseph Watson, Stephan Molymeme, Richard Spencer, and MANY others, all while talking with a NYT journalist. Bunty King, Kraut, Zeph, Jeff Holiday, and others were digging up info on these people who were not involved at all or probably even aware of what was happening.

What does this tell everyone?

This puts SJW's to fucking shame . I don't even think they're capable of stuff like this.

WhAt ArE yOu GoInG tO dO nOw KrAuT?

They even were colluding with literal /leftypol/ antifa like bat'ko and others.

Post Aydin!

Now that you 'ave ridiculed youself on the pooblic spaze

That too.

Amazing.

>alt-right are just right-wing SJWs

Reposting discord server screencaps (1/2):

Kraut, Zabbie, Sandre and Drallasta plan to create a fake "science dissident" to infiltrate their opponents

Every time I think coach meme pill has slipped into utter irrelevance, and is a meaningless conman boomer, he comes through with something half decent.

>trying to set up false flags and infiltrating us while being marxists-leninists

All must hang.

You mean this?

Top zozzle

Getting cozy, skeptic dramas are tops

The self-appointed moral voice of the internet getting assfucked is what we need in current year

why does coach cuck pill insert himself into everything? I hope him going after soygoy will backfire in his face.

Some of them should be in jail. I hope if legal action can be taken, that it is.

They clearly had some big plans. It's really pathetic that after getting BTFO in debates they resorted to doxing and smear campaigns.

The correct response to getting BTFO in a debate is to re-evaluate your position and refine it into a stronger one.

THE SARGON TAPES ZEPH

Reposting discord server screencaps (2/2):

Further plans on creating a fake female biochemistry student, presumably to get close to JF or Ryan Faulk

Evidence of Kraut doxing people already released by Zeph
>imgur.com/a/tLZAa
>soundcloud.com/user-742023579/fancy-kivil-dox-censored2

Hi Sargoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

>Black Pigeon Speaks, Paul Joseph Watson
Why? What do they have to do with this? How does it benefit them? I know BPS is a weeb but PJW is just meme-tier and doesn't even use sources. Why not just dig up info on tl;dr and Dr. Layman while you're at it.

I hope it will killl the soygon of akkad and that boomer faggot will also die in the process.

SHIEEEEEET

Getting to see our political opponents having a collective meltdown and realizing that now thousands of former Kraut fans might join us is also quite good

Attacking Aydin for being infertile was rather low.

What the hell does Roaming Millenial or Laura Southern to do with Kraut?

Operation Mincemeat (autistic LARPing as e-Stasi)

> afd-chan and putsch-chan in the background
It's the small things.

Virgin overproduced Coach vs Chad comfy Woes

> youtube.com/watch?v=9QQ8t7gC8lw

Honestly the most ridiculous part of this whole drama is seeing grown men dressed up in suits in their bugmen economy apartments talking about Youtube drama with imagined gravatas.

Who cares what some German faggot on the internet thinks about race? If you aren't in peak physical condition, significant earning power, and a family there's no reason that you should be wasting time with internet drama.

We need to turn our efforts towards IRL activism and gaining real world power, not the internet equivelent of a highschool lunch room.

any kind of legal action can be taken, it's just a matter of money. that's the crux. one of the (purported) bitcoin billionaires here should put some cash down on this shit. use that money to punish them severely -- go after those NYT reporters too.

MI5/6, not Stasi.

NYT journo, Amy something something is an 2 times Pulitzer winner for her SJW articles. She is main SJW of NYT.
She requested from Kraut that he add bigger youtubers to the list.

>lol its just youtube vids guys
>threatens to fly over to US beat up a hippy 20 years his minor because he called him a name over the internet

Because PJW is seen as 'right-wing' by the left. I don't like him, but I wouldn't fucking dox the guy. Make no mistake. The skeptics have revealed themselves to be worse than snakes, and I'd prefer the company of snakes.

Don't let Bunty King or Jeff Holiday especially get away with this. He's trying to actually still go on the offensive and deny they did anything.

how come everyone Sup Forums doesn't like gets destroyed like this

Hi CIA
Do you glow in the dark.

If we control internet culture we control the future

this is pathetic.

>Set up fake alt right youtube channel, and have it slam me

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHA

Nice Wicker Man reference.

Solid OC OP.

They were empty threats from a pathetic person. If he tried that in the US you could legally shoot him. Who the fuck cares what some German faggot says on the internet?

Stop focusing on this shit, lift, get a good job and a girlfriend, you fucking britcuck.

here's a redpill: it's not the trump curse, it's the Sup Forums curse.

Because people don't realize that Sup Forums is always right. They can fight the truth but eventually they either are destroyed (Kraut), join us, or go insane (Mouthy Buddha)

Who were talking to a reporter for the New York Times.

These people have never been in the position of losing a debate. And even if they lost to an SJW that's still a far better outcome than getting BTFO by "literal nazis", at the first stage of the plan no less. That kind of loss would make them reconsider morality.

Hey, I have a question about your language if it botheres noone.
What does the -gate mean whenever something happens? Obviously it gives the happening a name but I was just curious if there is more behind it.

I want to marry her and go on crusades

youtube.com/watch?v=419CgfjfQic

Is this politics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_with_"-gate"_suffix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

Stands for when something is a scandal. Comes from Watergate
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

Well, woes isn't cashing in on the skandal.
He should, but instead he is cucking and having empathy for Kraut.

We should show no mercy.

It's not just how badly they got BTFO by a fag and frog double team, but also how fucking stupid their entire "movement" looked as it happened.

It's from Watergate, which was what toppled President Nixon in the '70's.

Now they just attach "-gate" to any type of scandal

This is going beyond drama, dude. This situation is beginning to go nuclear. These guys got caught conspiring to slander, at best. God knows what else they had in mind. Law people, isn't this illegal?

Question: why isn't Sup Forums or even Sup Forums going on an absolute dox fest on the people involved with this shady shit? I mean doxing is kind of 4chans strongest skill and here's a golden opportunity to fuck some people over that have it coming.

Unlike everyone involved on YouTube there's no "good guy" reputation to maintain here. Its not like doxxing them to hell would make anons any less credible or some shit.

It started out as Watergate, an American scandal. Called as such after the prime location of the scandal the Watergate Office Complex. Now, whenever a political scandal occurs it's common to add "-gate" on the end. It's not really a part of the language, just a media fad for driving interest.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

Because Sup Forums isn't some definitive entity. It's an outlet for the internet to react in ways in which some websites don't allow them to. Sup Forums never imitially likes or dislikes someone, it's the other way round. People do things that make them popular or unpopular and that defines whether or not Sup Forums likes them, because on Sup Forums, you can dislike someone who is unlikeable, when other websites don't allow you for whatever reason ranging from any -isms to any -phobias. And people who are insufferable, are usually insufferable due to mentally unstable and disfunctional behaviour. And people with instabilities and dysfunction tend to destroy themselves.

i believe it's a reference to watergate, an american scandal involving president richard nixon. basically, any scandal, big or small, appends "gate" to it to make it sound ominous

> BREAKING: NYT Reporter focuses on nobody for the purpose of achieving her political objectives

No one cares. You shouldn't have been taking people like Kraut seriously to begin with. The fact that people think that he was ever credited enough to discredit is pathetic.

No more bugmen or ethot youtube videos about how the world is burning. IRL activism is the only thing that you should respect.

>young woman
>mid 20s
i can't stop chuckling

She's pretty cute yes.

Hello Zabbie

You are all going down, Sandre.

>or go insane (Mouthy Buddha)
I still hope he can be saved, I really like his video style and he genuinely started talking to us without an agenda
Honourary.

Comes from watergate

Ever since Watergate journos have been using -gate to promote scandals.

Because Sup Forums is the soul of the People.

No one cares about e celebs, you fucking child.

It's a prefix meaning scandal. So the Watergate scandal would be Watergategate.

can you e-celeb faggots have your circle jerk elsewhere or explain who the fuck these people are? what are their names? what do i have to google to find something out about these people?

>Who the fuck cares what some German faggot says on the internet?
not me that's why i'm laughing at this you dipshit. I dont care about what happens i'm laughing at this entire situation you dumb faggot.

suffix.

>One day later Alt-Hype destroys the main points of the video
>Two days later JF makes a 8 hour livestream going through every mistake

[DESIRE TO BULLY INTENSIFIES]

>prefix
It's a suffix, or postfix.

Kraut's already been doxed multiple times, forum accounts of his were found this time around where he rails against urban and religious people, praises Israel, talks about his sexual deviancy and how his parents used to beat him.

>She requested from Kraut that he add bigger youtubers to the list.
Total collusion.

Wonder how much he would have got paid by the (((NYT))) is that doxxing/smearing or simply scientific questionable article would have been published.

What a little rat Kraut is. He literally run to the MSM to get paid.

God dammit I should go to bed. Sorry guys. Sage

I actually am a lawyer.

It's literally nothing because he's a foreign national trying to do things to Americans - no legal action would or even can be taken criminally and a civil case wouldn't be worth the money. It's only illegal to publish someone's personal information in certain states and even then you generally have to prove that they published the information for the purposes of encouraging harassment (which is why the lawsuit against Andrew Anglin is dead in the water).

If you disagree with someone, and then you reveal who they are using publicly available information that's not a crime.

no one knows who the fuck these people are and retards like you refuse to explain for some stupid fucking reason. ive been asking in every single one of these threads who these people are but no one EVER explains or anything. who the fuck is kraut? i cant just go and google "kraut" and find out who this is you fucking morons. give me a link or something to their youtube at least

stupid fucking circle jerkers. why wont anyone else do anything???

because NO ONE ELSE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE

you're a literal retard

>what do i have to google to find something out about these people?
Nothing, just read , then and then

They're covering themselves with "we're just being journalists, brah". If there's recordings of them planning to defame then there's always "conspiracy to commit..." that they can be brought up over.

Leftists have no culture.
ALL culture is right-wing.
If you fuck with Sup Forums
You pay the toll
Because Leftists have no culture.

To be fair if you've been in "every single on of these threads" you really should know some basic shit by this point. You've only got yourself to blame.

Sup Forums is always right.

*if

He probably is still active and he maybe even operates a shadow server continuing his intel-operation.

Coach, if you read this. Press this skandal more about the NYT story. Money is maybe still flooding.