How are beta males created?

Why do they always make that same open mouth expression?

bad food, no physical activity, indoctrination

Sugar soy and everything nice

Also some (((Chemical X)))

They make that expression because they are getting ready to suck a black hog

>literally scammed out of his 5 dollars
JUST

no/shitty fathers

You're a beta-cuck for blurring out their names.

Oh, this too, definitely. This is a huge one.

Nights didn’t get much cozier as civilization advanced. For example, the Romans hated sleep. Sleep stood in the way of laying down roads, building aqueducts and conquering the world. As the popular Roman saying Carpe Diem, or “seize the day” implies, Romans viewed daytimes as something in need of attack and the majority rose before dawn.

that would imply that niggers are the most beta of all

Talmudvision

gang is their parent. The missing parent for whites is house cat

Different cultures. Black Americans without fathers become violent savages. White Americans without fathers become effeminate cucks. Both are destroying their respective societies.

Permanently stretched from taking all the bbc

i think extroverts without fathers often turn into thugs and introverts into betas, i literaly have no memory of talking to my dad until i was 12 and i tunred into a beta shit with anyexity atacks when i go somwhere with a lot of people

Single mothers.

soy, single moms, and physical inactivity

Lack of an alpha father .

Because they're deeply miserable and afraid it will show.

They are poor. If their mothers had money, they would also turn beta instead of going full ape.

Please tell me that's fake.

>Look up anxiety videos on youtube
>90% women
>5% homos
>5% soyboys

You know that fucking faggot doesnt actually have panic attacks. God i hate people who use actual disorders for attention. I would love to strangle this waste of life

by voting for trump.

HA! You must be a fan of Jim Norton, Jim Florentine, or O&A to use "hog". Good one, man.

fuck that is so embarrassing