Brexit faliure - Moslem Choir

How accurate is this Sup Forums? It's das juden or das german?
Were the UK the source of this international jewry and got abandoned by them?
why are brits such downgraded jews? Are they even still white?
What About the Muslim Choir in they Cathedral? The Khan of London must be very proud.

pulpitandpen.org/2017/12/18/muslims-schoolgirl-choir-praises-allah-at-anglican-cathedral/

bump

Oh look it is another episode of salty continentals. Stay mad and poor.

>south africa

bumping for destroy the eternal anglo

the eternal anglo must perish. their jewry cannot continue to be unpunished

You can't destroy use because we are INDESTRUCTIBLE unlike you europoors ha ha stay mad! XDDDDDDD

stay out of british politics goyim

don't forget to make EU passports to come here and get your teeth kicked in by Portuguese police

the spanish ass womb belongs to anglo cock

you will do as you are told "oldest ally"

>implying anyone would want to go to your literally who country

the UK is rightfull Spanish clay, literally

Ignore him, is probably a spanish proxy shill.

i beg to differ,spain is rightful british clay

The Anglo is a stinking creature. He lives off fish and chirps and tikka cat masala.

It is indeed somehow similar to jews...
your children will speak portuguese in 30 years

EUROPEANS are a stinking creature, kraut.
Don't you ever fucking forget it.

don't forget that they allied with communists!

Vai mamar no caralho alemão filho da puta.

woah there, holocaust never happened, you shouldn0t be so upset about it!
Î see you perfected your masters language, good job.

Inshallah we shall take that rock and bum those monkeys! Try and stop us, it's a hate crime!

Did you attended the beautiful choir at your anglinigger cathederal?

What the fuck is this meme? Is this leftypol? This is horrendous, holy fuck

>Only Brits launder money
Most wealthy people do store money in tax havens. The reason why you don't see many Euros in these scandals is because there are hardly any rich euros. Very little people agree with the practice here, but what can you do? Plus we're actually losing money as a result of these tax havens, as it's mostly British money.

Also the pound isn't overvalued; it's in the spot that investors believe it is. Anyway, a bit ironic for a euro to be talking about currency manipulation considering how the German economy relies on the euro being weak due to the weakness of countries like Portugal, Greece and Spain.

they believe in it because they can tax evade it, plus the pound is in constant descent. it's a matter of time that your goverment start to print of money to pay debts and sayonara pound

50% of under 5's in ur country are not british

i like these troll physics

your days are counted

Merkel is one of the most corrupt politicians on the planet. Says one thing to the public, immediately does the opposite because she's being paid to by wealthy people and huge corporations.

Your picture is just one of the more recent examples. To the public she acts like climate change is a big issue and makes all kinds of promises. She has been actively fighting against using alternative energy sources though and is the single reason why Germany uses more coal now than it ever has, uses more coal than any other EU country and is the only EU country not on track to lower it's CO2 emissions anytime soon.

We just want our country back, british politicians can't held accountable for fucking us over until we leave.
I'm not sacred if we fail because the country is slowly going down the shitter.
When my daughter grows up at least I'll be able to look her in the eye with pride knowing I tried my best for her and my country.

Go home, faggot

better resolution bro.

When we leave the European Union, we need to regain full control of our borders, law courts, defence and fisheries. No ifs, no buts

Get a life, christcuck OP.

Who cares german media will talk about wonders of islam and stength of their democracy which they can keep only thanks to their mutti.

Why do continentals mistake the brexit decision as anti-them? Its anti union not anti you.

Britcuckistan is beyond Satire at this point

Puts You many and Sweden to shame

Yes, those Jewish corporations hate the EU. A centralized international bureaucracy and one world government are what the Jews fear most.

You're a real smart goy my Portugese friend.

>Portugal talking about money laundering
The only reason why your precious Madeira island isn't a tax haven anymore is because you went broke and part of the bailout deal required you to end that.
Also the EU is filled with tax havens like Luxembourg, Cyprus, Monaco/San Marino (both defacto EU vassals).
The EU started attacking our financial system because after the debt crisis the smallest prospect of us ever joining the Euro vanished in thin air. And that's what the EU doesn't like: tax havens that aren't subject to the ECB.
The Tories are incompetent faggots and they're handling the whole exit process like amateurs, but you can go fuck yourself with your preaching.

You are ruled by merkle who is jewish, you German goys make me laugh lol

t. Al-Andalusians

>portugal

>not knowing trollface
>thinking that meme is leftwing and not mocking leftist delusions

Are you braindead?

>A country conquered by Muslims and a Muslim rape baby talking shit

nice try, Sargay of Cukkad, you almost made me laugh. fedora kudos for you and your friend

Anglos fear the Iberians

I suspect a german proxy.

pls don't be mean he's american, its not his fault