After tax bill New York Federal Reserve predicts 4.0% (four point zero) GDP growth in Q4 2017

>After tax bill New York Federal Reserve predicts 4.0% (four point zero) GDP growth in Q4 2017
newyorkfed.org/research/policy/nowcast
>Eurozone 2.2%
>Japan 1.2%
>Mexico 2.2%
>Russia 1.9%
focus-economics.com/countries/eurozone

d-d-d-did he make America Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/canada-gdp-may-1.4225650
business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/newsalert-ottawa-says-federal-deficit-for-2016-17-was-17-8-billion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Recovery_Tax_Act_of_1981
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's only the beginning

Too bad they you forgot about the 60% increase in deficit.

I'll believe 4% growth when I see it happen.

deficit will be taken care of when we slaughter the libcucks and neocons in 2018 elections and cut the sham spending they all love so much.

>forgetting what the race is about
cmon son

GOD EMPEROR

Reminder that Obama had 5.2% growth. ACTUAL. Not projection. Trump can't even get close

Lol Trump is just one term in Obamaleaf you stupid faggot. This is just the beginning.

Also Obama never had a full year of growth that was 3%. The rest of that year was shit.

Exactly. Just wait till he crashes the economy like Bush did.

it already has been

Wrong.

>predict a 4% growth
>announce a 4.5% growth

Very to easy to make predictions when you control information

Stock market jumped when Trump was inaugurated due to consumer confidence. It remains strong because he's slashed regulations. ATT just announced they're increasing spending by 1 billion because of the Tax cut. get fucked Obamaleaf

aren't these all the same numbers that conservashits said were fake when it was obama?

Obama tripled the stock market .

Literally nobody said they were outright fake retard.

Russia actually has NEGATIVE GDP growth. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Started at the bottom and had nowhere to go but higher
>slowest recovery in history

You are beyond retarded.

and consumer confidence soared under obama

Remember when Trump tweeted this chart? lol showed the entire increase under obama

You mean it recovered. Once again, he started from the fucking bottom he could have spent the entire presidency with him thumb up his ass and see positive growth.

S-Soared to nowhere near 2008 levels?

It wasn't the slowest recovery. It was the longest recovery because it was the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats thrive the economy.

That's how it works kiddo. Imagine the mess Democrats will have to clean up after Trump

EVEN WITH THE HURRICANES?

How is that even possible?

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats fix it. That's the point. You're making my argument. We'll have to start from the bottom again when Trump crashes the economy

It took his entire presidency just to have us back at 2008 levels. MEDIOCRE

Magic wands are real!

Based Obamaleaf BTFO trumplets

Who can stop him?

That's how badly Republicans crash the economy. Exactly my point

Get fucked Obamaleaf

>it's an obamaleaf thread

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QQQQQQQUENNNNNNNNNNNN SLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Not an argument

Nobody. Lol there's a really butthurt australian in your country that i triggered to insane proportions

lol u just bitched about the obama economy for 8 years now you're dinduing and blaming it on republicans?

u retards are legit handicaps

Cancel this new tax bill NOW!

Except Republicans controlled Congress.

>I got totally BTFO and have no rebuttal so I'll just be assmad

The maker of this propaganda has no idea what congress does. Can't say I'm surprised. Burgers vote against their economic interests so fast they're actually spinning open graft and corporatism under a MAGA slogan nowadays :^)

So Republicans doubled the debt? Why are they so reckless?

I want you to remember you posted this in 5 years. I want you to remember and feel ashamed.

Yes, retard, the Democrats controlled the Congress after the Republicans were voted out for ruining the economy.

lol retard u legit got btfo on every single post

i massacred u on my first post trump can't get close to obama's gdp growth

see:
also pic related is what a real recovery looks like.

they think tax cuts for goldman sachs will trickle down on them

>Still no rebuttal

>dem flag
>Deficit bitching

You are free to give as much as you want to

lmao u retards always post fake charts that make no sense. Obama created 16 million jobs.

also, why do u always go back to reagan and skip over the last 2 republican presidents? it cracks me up every time

And added like 8 trillion debt

5.2% GROWTH THANKS OBAMA!!!

We reduce the budget deficit and u retards always explode it

-Obongo care mandate repealed
-tax cuts and reform
-ANWR opened for drilling

OBONGO BTFO!

Cut welfare, and foreign Aid to Israel and Africa, no deficit.

No sweetie Obama didn't invade Iraq and Afghanistan, do the Bush tax cuts, and crash the economy in 2008

>The state of (you)

Nope. 4.0 is minimally acceptable. It will be higher next year.

Remind me again who controlled all of congress in 2014?

>Still no rebuttal to
because the Obamaleaf is too busy massaging his burning asshole

brb

Obama leaf strikes again. Obama leaf consistently takes on like 50 IP's at once and BTFO's the sheeeit out of Sup Forums. Bix nood muffugga.

Bless you for trying, but nu-Sup Forums is a neocon shill factory. These people don't care about facts, just feels.

WE WERE COMING OUT OF A RECSESION THE DEBT HAD NOWHERE TO GO BUT UP

This.

I already rebutted it. You retards called it the Obama economy for 8 years, u actually bitched about it in this thread, now you're trying to chimp out and DINDU because that is your superpower

it doent matter even if we grow 10% the average american wont see a cent of that

You are too dumb to read a graph
look at two months before it... it was negative!!!
Q3 5.2 was there because obama destroyed the economy 2 Q before that

OK,
>FIRST WEEK:let's say you have 200$
>SECOND WEEK:A jew steals 100$ of it (now you only have 100$)
>THIRD WEEK:You suck a dicks for 50$... makes your total of 150$

between week two and three, you net worth increased by 50%

but in general (for the whole month) you are 25% down

I hope you get it!! you stupid cuck sucker!

i dont use proxies but ill take the compli

lol u retards splerg out over 1 trump quarter but u can't handle it when i give u 1 Obama quarter

and ur going crazy over a projection (muh feels). I'm talking about reality

You’re so obsessed about America’s economy and how the Republicans are increasing their debt and deficit, what are your thoughts on the liberals and how they are handling the Canadian economy?

brb have a meeting

really makes me think ;)

>why do u always go back to reagan and skip over the last 2 republican presidents?

Recovery vs. Recovery, you know direct parallels and not the strawmen that you keep building

it's an obama leaf, probably the most pathetic thing to ever exist. ignore his retarded , spammy ass.

>1990-2017
impleach grumph for passing the kill babies via tax cuts act of 192017 which he passed in 1989 reeeeee

no one cares you pathetic retard.

The donate to charity you faggot.

lol can't complain

Canada's GDP expanded by 4.6% in the year up to May, strongest pace in 17 years
cbc.ca/news/business/canada-gdp-may-1.4225650

trudeau is running a tiny budget deficit of 0.8% of gdp

NewsAlert: Ottawa says federal deficit for 2016-17 was $17.8 billion
business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/newsalert-ottawa-says-federal-deficit-for-2016-17-was-17-8-billion

Trump is running like $800 billion and exploding. 4% of GDP and rising.

Don't worry leafbro, our leafbux will be back to par in 2 years

wow that really got my noggin a joggin

almost like bush crashed the economy in 2008

see

u retards always forget to mention that reagan's recover was from the economy he crashed

cracks me up every time

wtf are they teaching u in retard class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Recovery_Tax_Act_of_1981

>In the year after enactment of ERTA, the deficit ballooned, which in turn, drove interest rates from around 12% to over 20%, which, in turn, drove the economy into the second dip of the 1978–82 "double dip recession". The Dow Jones average, which had been over 1000 before enactment of ERTA, fell to 770 by September 1982. Much of the 1981 ERTA was backed out in September 1982 by the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 (TEFRA), sometimes called the largest tax increase of the post-war period. The "Reagan recovery" began within weeks of enactment of TEFRA.

>It couldn't have possibly gone down further. In just hit the floor.
You can look at the bailout as the successful version of to the Hoover Rebound. Without government intervention the economy could very well have rallied and then gone down, down, down, down, down.

FACT: The US didn't see a year with 3% or more annual GDP growth during Bobama.

the best investment u can make is buying a republican politician

Canada Economic Growth
Economic growth is expected to continue moderating towards potential next year on slower household spending growth as higher interest rates and a cool-off in asset values weigh on heavily indebted consumers and dampen activity. Upbeat oil and gas exports are expected to support growth, although the possibility of a scrapped NAFTA will loom heavily on the external sector. FocusEconomics panelists expect GDP to grow 2.2% in 2018, which is up 0.1 percentage points from last month’s forecast, and 1.8% in 2019.

Shilling for Obama is a great way to ignore how much Trump is BTFOing your country leaf

ok brb

trump is bankrupting your country

that's $1T per year

more like 6000000%

>Obama has THREE years with >5% GDP growth, 2006, 2012 and 2014
>B-b-but Drumpf will have a PREDICTED 5% growth in ONE QUARTER

MFW

i also gotta laugh how right wing retards think gdp growth affects them

these retards don't even know what gdp growth is

It's almost like clinton created a bubble that was destined to pop or something...

obamaleaf don't you ever get so sick of being BLOWN THE FUCK OUT constantly?!

YES GOY HASTEN THE COLLAPSE

you sound like an assblasted faggot
dont worry user
president trump will make all of your problems go away

Nope, liar, try again.

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN MAN WHY U HASSLIN ME BRO I WAS IN CHARGE FOR 8 YEARS THE OTHER GUY DID IT

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

the absolute state of conservashits

-7.5% one year into presidency
a. fucking. leaf.
> muh 2008 crisis
if you're going to cherry pick a quarter, wait for 2024 to compare