What role do niggers play in an optimized modern society?

In each and every way niggers are objectively the most problem-causing race. As many of you will agree, men and women are not equal, as whites and blacks are not equal, and society can only be optimized when each group does what they are best at.
So what the fuck are niggers good at besides being animal like slaves? How can we put them to work in modern times? Forced labour in the prison system is a good start, but what could be a permanent solution that doesn't leave any nigglets running around on my street breaking trees, breaking into peoples cars, and doing other nigger shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how to make niggers work
you've got to be kidding, right?

coal

I mean the same way we domesticate animals, there must be a way to domesticate niggers without them retaliating.

I mean we couldn't start a political party in America to bring back slavery, because the SJWs wouldn't have it, but there must be some way we can trick them into domestication.

Fuck off, memeflag

I’ve contributed more to America than you ever have

It's hilarious how some omega loser wasting away on an anime imageboard is concerned with optimizing modern society, when he himself is no better than the niggers he obsesses over.

dem titties tho

Gotta say, I love being black. I can troll dumbshit rednecks with just my very presence. I love watching y'all get all salty just because I exist. I laugh about it every day. It's fantastic.

>flaggot larper
lol k

We did domesticate niggers. They're called white people. They left Africa and created modern society while niggers stayed and chimped out in the jungle. They're an evolutionary relic.

>out of Africa is legit
nope

Your actally right. Most of the crime are black people. And the black slaves were owned by black people. But they think we owe them everything because of slavery. They werent the only slaves. Irish were slaves and etc and you dont see us crying about it.

I say bring them back to their natural habitat: the cotton farm

Nope, still black. Laughing at all your impotent white rage

>thinking in general terms and not individual

FACT: There are blacks with higher iqs than white people

You brainlets don't understand how the bell curve works. Just because the average IQ of blacks is low doesn't mean every single black is low iq.

It's worth noting that in the 1950s, the black divorce rate was lower than the white divorce rate

It's worth noting that even now, a survey found that blacks had more accurate biblical understanding than did American whites.

The black race in America wasn't always as bad as it is now.

There was a war a long time ago between WEB DuBois and Booker T Washington on what the right strategy was for blacks to integrate into post-slavery America. Washington basically advocated for black /sig/ and said that as blacks upped their game by adopting western civilization, culture, education, values, etc, they would become increasingly accepted and integrated.

DuBois said "FUCK THAT GIBS ME RIGHTS NOW".

DuBois won the argument.

The Great Society and the War on Drugs absolutely devastated black society in the US. Certainly, there were a bunch of problems as southern blacks POURED into northern cities in the 40s, 50s, and 60s... but the situation was still salvagable then.

Now it isn't. There is a giant black underclass with multi-generational fatherlessness and multi-generational poverty. The only thing that can be done for blacks is to get them out of black neighborhoods and "black families", because those environments are completely toxic.

At the same time, expecting them to be like whites in one generation will not happen.

All of this will cost a lot of white money, and everyone on every side will oppose it anyway.

So what will happen will be more race riots and eventually race wars.

The outstanding black people who actually form viable black families and hold down jobs and leave other people alone [e.g. the non-googles] are the ones who lose out the most in all of this. They do exist, and apart from having the same ethnic preference for their own people that all folks should have, they unironically Dindu Nuffin.

To be fair most people here are being funny or are pretending to be retarded. The real omegas are the people who actually go out into youtube and actually say this shit like they believe it.

Exactly.

Whites: Civilization Builders. A safe society should always be run by whites unless you want people dying from motorcycle accidents, murder, blown up or getting crushed/mutilated by faulty tech

Blacks: Entertainers. They're not smart enough for anything advanced, might as well let them be performers, fuck each other up for your amusement and if you're into it, being your wife's black bull

Hispanics: Cheap Labor. Will likely be replaced by automation but until then, good for getting some work done without having to shell out a lot of money. Legals are too lazy so try to get some illegal immigrants for this

Asians: New Age Tech Studies. Come up with new ideas on advanced technology for our leisure and comfort. Probably not a good idea to let non-Japs handle it

>So what the fuck are niggers good at besides being animal like slaves?
implying they are even good at that

>troll dumbshit rednecks with just my very presence.
i believe the term you're seeking is, "repulse"
there is no civilized society that desires niggers around

>The outstanding black people who actually form viable black families and hold down jobs
all two of them

Uneducated black people decrease competition for smarter people. If anything we should encourage these people to keep smoking weed, listening to trash music, and ruining their lives.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

As long as you're going to share physical space with these people, you should want them to be as docile and well behaved as possible.

If they exclusively ruined their own lives, it would be a different conversation. But that's not true. One of the things we have all observed about the difference between poor whites and googles is that the latter DONT stick to ruining their own lives; they make anywhere they go unlivable with random violence and property destruction.

Poor whites stay in their containment neighborhoods, and letting them share schools and work places beyond their SES doesn't ruin those places.

Whereas, Googles do not contain themselves; they are an infection that destroys everything they get near.

That's right. But believe me the average is correlated to country success.
5 points lower or higher on average can move you from a failed state to a first world country.
The accumulated effect when 50% of people is

Do you agree with me though? Irish slaves picked potatoes, jews were slaves and killed. And native Americans were killed and the white people took there land. Am i right? But you dont see irish or jews or natives americans crying do you? Just black people.

Is that cocaine sprinkled on the tits of that baboon?

My thoughts exactly. They also makes us look better and more attractive.

Like all feral and dangerous animals, they have to be put down. Maybe a few Zoo's will take some of the better specimens.

this means that in Nigeria they have 30 million people with an IQ under 69... sad.

Put em down for all I care

Then you must be aware. Else you've been only surrounded by white people for the rest of your life.

That or you're delusional.

>What role do niggers play?

Fertilizer

Comedy and sports. Drumming. And they used to be good dancers.

I do for the most part. They cry about it because there is no incentive NOT to. Objectively speaking. The ones who don't cry about get shit on by their black peers. They don't get any gibs. Their kids will probably likely hate them if they're influenced by a black peer group.

Natives can't cry about shit because they're so damn isolated so they're for the most part irrelevant to most Americans. Irish well, it didn't take too long for them to form fortunes on their own but more importantly they could speak English and pass as whatever, but you have to remember they started coming pre-Civil war. No great 'crime of humanity' was perpetrated on them in the US. That was all England. They got England to focus on. Jews have Germany to focus on.

Blacks are confined to the US and the US alone for the most part. That combined by the legacy of slavery and 'jim crow' which is incessantly pushed by the media makes for a powerful foundation myth most blacks accept.

I don't think there is something inherently wrong with all of them unlike most here is all. I don't think many here would do any different if they were told this shit is acceptable from a young age.

Food for carnivores

You mad

they ARE exceptionally good at being dependent
You will not find a more committed people to cheap, toxic narcotics
youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI